Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20190130 Promiz FB updated. Congratulations !!

BIG NEWS from PROMIZ!!

'Milk Mustache' campaign of PROMIZ won 2019 iF Design Award in the Social Campaign category.

The iF label is renowned worldwide for outstanding design services, and the iF DESIGN AWARD is one of the most important design prizes in the world.

It's all thanks to you, PROMIZ won this big prize.
Your continuous support will be a big motivation for PROMIZ.

PROMIZ promises do all the best for better world as well as 'Milk Mustache' campaign

51346020_2549290988478599_27708246898937

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

cr:  

Minoz Argentina Official

Spoiler

HEIRS EPISODE 2

KT asks ES if she want to spend the night at his place, not knowing his home is humungous, but cold.    ES realizes that she hasn't eaten all day so heads to the kitchen, but sees nothing but cans and energy drinks.  ES offers $5 for the expired food that she ate and drank.  KT finally learns the name of woman who is staying at his house.  KT tells ES that she doesn't have to repay him as staying at his house is compensation for the bean powder.  Cut to Won and Sec Yoon.  won complains about KT acting like a shareholder.  Obviously won has a chip on his shoulder when it comes to KT.  Finally, we meet KT's father, Kim Nam Yoon and step mother, Jung Ji sook.  Madam Han eavesdrop on father and Ji sook.  There is no love lost between Won and Ji sook either.  Chairman Yoon tells Won to bring KT into the business despite Won's protests.  Ji Sook puts Madam Han in her place.  Ji Sook tries in vain to contact KT, who doesn't answer.  On the flip side, ES tells her mom lies about Stella.  Hee Nam "speaks" on the cell phone by tapping it.  KT brings ES a sandwich.  ES gives KT a dreamcatcher as payment for the phone call.  KT nearly chokes on his food seeing ES undress (she doesn't notice that the doors are glass?) The next morning, KT heads to school, a special school for international students. The beautiful English word is "Mother". (this ties in to a later episode).  The prof asks Tan if he will turn in his essay.  He replies that it is not for turning in. ES wanders around campus as she waits for Tan.  She posts a note on the bulletin board .  ES tries to track down her sister to take back the money her sister took.  Tan and ES meet Stella's boyfriend, Chris.  Tan and ES are chased by Chris's friends.  KT receives a call from RAchel, but doesn't pick up.  Young Do arrives at the family hotel where he washes dishes every summer.  The Attorney General, who is the father of Lee Hyo Shin arrives for lunch.  It is apparent that Hyo Shin has a lot of pressure to succeed.  Young do arrives to  presumably cause trouble.  Hyo Shin arrives asking to use the restroom where he vomits.  ES tries to leave a message for Chan Young who may be able to help her return to Korea.  ES and KT take a cab (what happened to his car?) to his house ( a side note --cabs are not common in LA).  KT leaves ES at his house while returning to school to pick up his car.  While alone KT looks at ES's SNS.  He learns that she like horror movies.  He also learns that ES hates Jeguk Group.  ES's passport is returned by the police.  Bo Na whines to Jo Myung Soo, heir to a law firm,  about chan Young not contacting her while in the US.  Chan Young sees the message from ES to contact her.  As Es is lugging her heavy luggage, she runs into Rachel who demands to know why ES is in KT's house.  Rachel tells ES that she is KT's fiancee.  Rachel pushes ES's luggage down the stairs, breaking a corner.   Rachel demands that ES open her luggage to confirm that ES isn't trying to steal anything.  Back in Korea, Myung Soo and Young Do continue to tease bo Na about Chan Young.  KT arrives home to find out that ES left.  ES returns to KT's house because she needs her passport to return to Korea.  KT chides her for leaving.  Rachel tells ES that the passport may have be thrown out in the trash.  ES picks through the trash searching for her passport.  KT follows ES.  Rachel finds that chan Young is trying to contact ES on KT's cell.  Once again, KT and ES are on the run from ??? (who are those guys?)    and end up in a movie theater where KT utters the infamous line "Do I like you?"  End episode 2.  Ok, do you think KT likes ES?  I'm not sure.  I think he's lonely who needs him.  I'm not fond of this episode, not much really happens.  the best was Myung soo and Young do teasing Bo Na.  

@Claudia XimenaI actually feel that the (almost) 2 years went by faster than I imagined.  Sure, there were a couple of dead periods, but for the most part, the time passed.  I think the worse, at least from my perspective, was the period between the end of LBS (or maybe his last fan meet) and when he finally enlisted.  The not knowing exactly when he was leaving and counting down the days was the hardest.  

• Like 7

9HiYHAg.gif

Spoiler

Episode 1 comments

Lee Min HOT! This aptly describes Minho in this drama. Him in that wetsuit is eyecandy. Add to that some shirtless scenes, and that's enough to make a girl go gaga. :D

OTDEj7i.gif

Bpq4EVs.gif

puKaJZa.gif

ImJywyn.gif

wqxL1VA.gif

But on to the first episode, and we already see the depth of his character. Beneath that party-surfer dude is an introspecting teen dealing with life struggles.    

V7As9k8.gif

s5dTdNG.gif

I like his intriguing stares at Eun Sang. Girl catches the eye of the boy, and so the story unfolds.

PQV5mmd.gif

1e8Pp5d.gif

rEaq4JL.gif

Never mind Minho's English lines, for his eyes and expressive face are more than enough to convey his message.

iyGyqR3.gif

Spoiler

Episode 2 comments

Thanks, @CarolynH for the recaps!

GBg1OHh.gif

It's so sweet of Kim Tan to make a sandwich for Eun Sang. And hilarious when he frantically runs inside the house when he sees her undress. Uhm, she's barricading the door, when there's a huge glass door behind her. :D

29EFfue.gif

VbCdujp.gif

DAcFU2x.gif

cPDs7bc.gif

Our surfer boy sure stares a lot at her. And he's not afraid to do so - he doesn't look away when she catches him staring at her. He's drawn into her.

e8Fycsg.gif

UYom0BB.gif

t35swjn.gif

USPnJLL.gif

I also remember Choi Young of Faith in Kim Tan. The part where Kim Tan leans over Eun Sang to show her her room, it's reminiscing of the Faith scene where Choi Young leans over Eun Soo, only that she's proposing to stay in his room. Also, the part where Kim Tan asks her if she only has bad memories in America, it's like Choi Young asking Eun Soo if there is anything else that she likes in Goryeo. And of course, Kim Tan and Choi Young are both lazy, but would soon have interesting days ahead of them, thanks to their respective love interests.

wxq7YaI.gif

Kim Tan is already having feelings of jealousy over her boy friend? Hmm. And utters the line, "Do I like you?" That was quick. Things are getting interesting.

nsllR0K.gif

vTtJesK.gif

• Like 7

Today is Chinese New Year Eve, throw back to 2014 CCTV Chinese New Year Gala - the moment of highest rating that night. So proud of our bb.  :wub:

cr CCTV春晚

The official Weibo TV account posted above song again last week, countless comments praising bb's long legs and handsomeness.  :lol:

And the bonus interview after GALA. He's sooooooo cute.

cr Hayden Minoz

• Like 6

heirs17-00087.jpg

Spoiler

Like this episode as Kim Tan enjoys teasing Eun Sang, he is intrigued by her and I think he first became infatuated with her when he saw her the next morning looking across the swimming pool and admiring the ocean view. He loves pulling her strings and teasing her while looking so serious. He wants her to be with him a little longer and use all sorts of devices to keep her with him. He is cute here. In the end he says, "Do I like you asking himself about his feelings for ES. I like his clothing in the US portion of the drama. Casual, sporty and very American. When he goes back to Korea, there were criticisms about his clothing choice. Some of them in any case. He looks very athletic too when he wears those simple long tees. Tight and fitting and very firm. Love him in the wet suit.

ES can't make him out, when he talks about feeding her for her kidneys. Ha! It was sweet of him to make her a sandwich.

He stares at her when she is in the bedroom but when she removes her shirt, he almost chokes and runs away. For a 18 year old boy, that is very unusual, they would probably stand and gape e.g.  Young Do and Myung Soo said that they rather see a racy photo than someone crying knowing what young men like. :D:D. But this is K-drama so nice young boys should not peep at an undressing woman. ah well ... good boy Kim Tan.

• Like 6

LMH in Heirs episode 2:

tumblr_pm286wZqpY1w2zf0ho1_540.jpg

It's too early to know what to make of Kim Tan.  He seems sensitive and introspective, but we keep getting hints that he is a troublemaker, too.  He isn't happy exiled off by himself, and seeing Eun-sang awakens something in him and brings out the clever "Do I like you?"  I don't think the sparks would fly like they do if KT and ES had met in their normal surroundings in Korea.

• Like 5

KHC was talking about LMH at the variety show "Begin A Game" again. He said both him and LMH got serious illness named "Carry Illness" (it was a new word on internet, means someone has very strong will to lead the team to win the game), so they often argued with each other when playing games together.  :lol:

(Remember that he said both of them are two top-player in the entertainment industry ? )

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

KHC was talking about LMH at the variety show "Begin A Game" again. He said both him and LMH got serious illness named "Carry Illness" (it was a new word on internet, means someone has very strong will to lead the team to win the game), so they often argued with each other when playing games together.  :lol:

(Remember that he said both of them are two top-player in the entertainment industry ? )

I watched that episode just for this and that too without subs...lol

• Like 2