Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 minutes ago, CallieP said:

He put his sense of responsibility ahead of his personal needs.  So sweet.

We know LMH is a private person but now he is sharing his past deep fears and insecurities, his unstable years of the past and overcoming his  them by believing he was calm and in control and he did it with his positive thinking. That he was okay, it is okay to be okay.  :blush: LSG must also be surprised at LMH's revelation and he realized that he and LMH had more in common than he realized.  That must have made them much closer. They can be of comfort to each other in the future.

I agree, this is his best movie log so far,  so soul searching and revealing so much of their true self.  Takes a lot of courage and confidence to share to the whole world.  Kudos to both of them.

Yes, positive vibes.  I like seeing him touch his ear lobes..  Shows him being human and natural.  Makes us feel closer to him. 

When he was young, LMH looks older than his age, that is why he can play roles older than his real age, e.g. PT or he can act with someone 10 years older than him.  But as he gets older, he looks younger than his real age. Reverse growth. The older he is the younger he looks.  That is the best place to be. Growing young instead of growing old.  :blush:

Very well put @CallieP :D  I wake up to read such a happy-boosting post - thank you.  You make my Sunday a happy day!

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I can’t believe I got so excited over this tweet! C’mon!! :unamused:

Aww @Nikaa94  LMH has been giving us a few posts on his IG in the past 1 week plus a movielog with LSG.   Take heart, Chingu.    Just hope he keeps it up since he said that he wishes to work without a break everyday.   I seem to be quoting this everyday, haha, maybe it gives me hope that he will be happy being busy and doing the things he love.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Aww @Nikaa94  LMH has been giving us a few posts on his IG in the past 1 week plus a movielog with LSG.   Take heart, Chingu.    Just hope he keeps it up since he said that he wishes to work without a break everyday.   I seem to be quoting this everyday, haha, maybe it gives me hope that he will be happy being busy and doing the things he love.

I’m fine with all these new contents and said before I can wait.  But I got over excited over a prank tweet :facepalm: 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I only accept Naver news casting articles or Chinese media rumors :joy: the rest is baseless

Lol C media never reports their own Celebs news properly , how do they get hold of Korean Artist news?.

Naver is still Way more Legit.

I feel you, 30th Feb , Uff. Nvm.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Urban Dictionary has a definition of Lee Min Ho and his fans love it

Apart from Lee Min Ho, other major K-pop stars with such feat include BTS main dancer and lead vocalist Jimin, who has been defined as "King of K-pop" by Urban Dictionary.

Devdiscourse News Desk | Seoul | 17-01-2021

spacer.png

Urban Dictionary has a definition of Lee Min Ho and his fans love it
Lee Min Ho has gained a massive fanbase and strong influence across the world, especially in Asia, the US, Australia, Canada, France, Spain, and Italy. Given his global influence, the star now also has an Urban Dictionary definition which terms him as a "Sexy South Korean actor/model/singer".

Other major K-pop stars with such feat include BTS main dancer and lead vocalist Jimin, who has been defined as "King of K-pop" by Urban Dictionary.

Lee Min Ho is massively popular among his fans and boasts the most followers by a Korean actor on Instagram. He rose to fame for his lead role playing Gu Jun Pyo in the popular Korean drama series "Boys Over Flowers." "Personal Taste" (2010), "The Heirs" (2013), "Legend of the Blue Sea" are some of the other shows he has played a lead role in.

But it was "The King: Eternal Monarch" (TKEM) that brought Lee Min Ho among the league of most popular Korean drama actors. Recently, a Pinkvilla poll also termed the show as favorite K-drama of 2020.

In TKEM, Lee Min Ho plays the role of a regal emperor opposite Kim Go Eun, which has become a dream team for fans. His comeback with a sci-fi fantasy drama featuring a parallel universe has become extremely popular among his fans, the show also became one of the most-watched Netflix shows.

Currently, the Korean actor is working on his upcoming show Pachinko, which shows Lee Min Ho in the lead role. Apart from that, the actor was also in the news for bagging the Top Excellence in Miniseries award (Fantasy/Romance) for his role in The King: Eternal Monarch at the SBS Drama Awards. The actor bagged Top Excellence in Miniseries (Fantasy/Romance) at the awards show. He also recently starred in a video promoting the beauty of Hangeul -- the writing system for the Korean language.

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/entertainment/1410379-urban-dictionary-has-a-definition-of-lee-min-ho-and-his-fans-love-it

6 K-Dramas That Got Us Falling For Lee Min Ho

ladykiaJanuary 17, 2021

99464f7b9db9f0003c308e8e68a0b61b.jpg

Lee Min-Ho is a well-known South Korean actor,singer and model with his contagious smile and commendable acting skills known best for his work on the super hit series Boys Over Flowers as character Gu Jun-Pyo and this was my first drama that brought me to KDRAMAS WORLD.

All of his dramas are remarkable. I had watched his drama hell lot of times (especially The heirs).

Below I listed 6 k-dramas that got us falling for Lee Min Ho –

TOP 7 LEE JONG SUK KOREAN DRAMAS YOU SHOULD BE STREAMING NOW

1. BOYS OVER FLOWERS

4603bc1d9f72ea6c708c363212d40f22.jpg

Genres: Comedy, Drama, Manga, Romance, School, Youth

Hardworking Geum Jan Di attends the exclusive Shinhwa High School by a scholarship she gets because of an incident. She finds her shallow, privileged classmates unbearable, especially the notorious F4. Rich, handsome, and arrogant, Goo Jun Pyo (Lee min ho)Yoon Ji Hoo, So Yi Jung, and Song Woo Bin are the kings of the school and no one, not even the teachers, dare challenge them. No one, that is, except Jan Di. Angry at their rudeness, Jan Di tells off F4 leader Jun Pyo, bringing a world of trouble upon herself. Although Jun Pyo persists on bullying her, he begins to find himself attracted to Jan Di.

Spoiler

5722b4605fa80294e2dc07c16a574f8e.jpg

You definitely can’t resist the f4. They are handsome, intelligent, rich with killer smile. This drama also gave me my first major second lead syndrome.

Spoiler

365e671fc56fd0ae398a763a93f3f537.jpg

This was the drama that made Lee Min Ho most popular superstar all across Asia and gave him international success. His beautiful curly locks in this drama was so cute.

2. LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA

ba0ffd642b7e12388fa4c6fa1984f11b.jpg

Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance

How can a mermaid from the Joseon era survive in modern-day Seoul? Shim Chung is a mermaid who finds herself transplanted to modern times. She is caught by Heo Joon Jae ( Lee min ho) , a charming but cold con artist who is the doppelgänger for Kim Moon, the son of a nobleman from the Joseon Dynasty. But in the present time, Joon Jae works with Jo Nam Doo, a skilled conman who guides Joon Jae to become a genius scammer. But Joon Jae’s friend, Cha Shi Ah, who works as a researcher at KAIST, may be Chung’s only hope for surviving in her strange new world.

Inspired by a classic Joseon legend from Korea’s first collection of unofficial historical tales, about a fisherman who captures and releases a mermaid, this drama tells the love story between the son of a noble family in Joseon era and a mermaid.

3. PERSONAL TASTE

Spoiler

e7efc479aa708f1facd586c61858a905.jpg

Genres: Comedy, Romance

Jeon Jin Ho ( Lee min ho )is a straight guy who pretends to be gay in order to become Park Kae In’s roommate. His hobbies include organization and ironing, and he’s known for his stoic poker face. He’s a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out a women’s feelings. Kae In is very trusting even though she has a habit of being betrayed. However that doesn’t stop her from giving people the benefit of doubt and Jin Ho is no different. How will Kae In react when she finds out that her gay roommate is not actually gay at all and that he has fallen for her?

4. City Hunter

Spoiler

f57ffba5e67e31e2ac8179871582a78f.jpg

Genres: Action, Crime, Manga, Mystery, Political, Romance, Suspense, Thriller

Based on the manga “City Hunter” by Tsukasa Hojo. Lee Yoon Sung ( Lee min ho) is a talented MIT-graduate who works on the international communications team in the Blue House. He plans revenge on five politicians who caused his father’s death with his surrogate father Lee Jin Pyo and eventually becomes a “City Hunter”.

5. THE HEIRS

Spoiler

b73099b74d277c7f1231dcb31b530cc3.jpg

Genres: Comedy, Friendship, Romance, School

Kim Tan ( Lee min ho ) is heir to the Empire Group sent to study abroad in the U.S. In reality it’s a form of exile, as his elder half-brother back home schemes to take over the family business. While in the States, Kim Tan bumps into Cha Eun Sang, who arrived from Korea in search of her older sister. He feels himself falling for her, never realizing that she’s the daughter of his family’s housekeeper. When his fiancée Rachel Yoo arrives to bring him back to Korea, his heart is torn between love and duty.

This drama is also give us a big second lead syndrome.

6. THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH

Spoiler

beacd450d22e78c08629e9c2dc94bb59.jpg

Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Sci-Fi

Yi Gon ( Lee min ho ) is the third Korean emperor of his generation. His citizens regard him as the perfect leader. But behind this flawless appearance, hides a deep wound. When he was eight years old, his father was murdered before his eyes following a coup. Today, instead of respecting his filial duty, he prefers to escape the palace to attend university conferences. During one of his escapades, he sees himself propelled into a parallel world where he meets Jung Tae Eul, an inspector with whom he teams up with to defeat the criminals but also close the door between their two worlds.

Here is the handsome king of our hearts…

http://ladykiatown.com/2021/01/6-k-dramas-that-got-us-falling-for-lee-min-ho.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Who is SM? 

:rubchin:

an enterainment agency that takes care of mostly idol groups (exo;snsd;redvelvet;shinee...) and some actors

that dictionary either confused lmh agency(mym to sm) or lmh himself to choi minho from idol group shinee. its not the first time it happens

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1