Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Lee Min Ho laughed freely in the new video uploaded to his own Youtube channel.

Lee Min Ho laughed a lot during the trip. Looking at the screenshots, you can see that this handsome man born in 1987 showed many wrinkles around his eyes as he smiled freely.

While there are signs of this aging, netizens don't belittle Lee Min Ho. On the contrary, they give him compliments: “Lee Min Ho smiles as beautifully as a sunny autumn”, “Min Ho's smile is innocent, you keep smiling like that”, “Without seeing a smile. Where is his country, and he is so beautiful "," Your wrinkles are as beautiful as you "...

what wrinkle? Whoever laughs, young or old, some wrinkle appears because you are compressing your skin?? :unamused:  Even kids get wrinkles when they laugh. Lol

Dear reporter, let us see your face when you laugh!! <_<  Jealousy won’t get you anywhere. 

edit: I agree with other Minoz saying that those are called laugh lines and not wrinkles :approves:

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

what wrinkle? Whoever laughs, young or old, some wrinkle appears because you are compressing your skin?? :unamused:  Even kids get wrinkles when they laugh. Lol

Dear reporter, let us see your face when you laugh!! <_<  Jealousy won’t get you anywhere. 

Alas Nikaa94, you are absolutely right - this article is full of negativity and envy towards Lee Min Ho. Unfortunately, talented people cannot avoid such an inappropriate response. But I was pleased with the comments of Lee Min Ho's fans and high-quality funny photos in the article. Therefore, I ventured to post this material on the forum.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

cr: as tagged

I love this scene.  Too bad HJJ was a party pooper!:lol:

Round 6 of the LOTBS quiz!  Please PM me with your answers

1.  What led to SC's and HJJ's chase scene in the living room?

2. How did SC end up at the club?

3.  What was the occasion that caused HJJ to meet his mother?  Bonus point-What was the calendar date?

4.  What was HJJ's and Nam Do's cover when breaking into the Heo house?   

a.  Food delivery

b.  Exterminators

c.  Sales people

d.  Plumbers

5.  What is the name of the purple flower HJJ found in the Heo house?

Try to break @madmad min's winning streak!  @Lindyloo421 @Aleumdaun @CallieP @Missprincesa @Min2206 @Nikaa94  who else is a LOTBS fan?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

14 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

1.  What led to SC's and HJJ's chase scene in the living room?

2. How did SC end up at the club?

3.  What was the occasion that caused HJJ to meet his mother?  Bonus point-What was the calendar date?

4.  What was HJJ's and Nam Do's cover when breaking into the Heo house?   

a.  Food delivery

b.  Exterminators

c.  Sales people

d.  Plumbers

5.  What is the name of the purple flower HJJ found in the Heo house?

1. She wanted to have skinship with Hoe Jun Jae and he was trying to avoid her

2. she wanted to do a dance competition with Cha Shia and also try what it’s like to be in a club

3.  Hoe Jun Jae was wearing a pink coat and walking on the street :love: I don’t remember the occasion, he was on a date with SC? 

4. d

5. :wut:

I have watched LOTBS a lot :D Lee Minho distracts me from paying attention to details :approves:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Lazada Wins the Hearts of Korean Fans with a Limited Edition "Lee Min Ho" Rabbit Card to Promote Shopping 11.11

Lazada, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia, teams up with Bangkok Smart Card System Co., Ltd. (Rabbit Card), a leader in smart cards that can be used both for travel and for purchases with a single card. Lee Min Ho, the first regional representative of the LAZADA brand in Southeast Asia, or a real superstar. Welcome to the biggest shopping festival of the year, the Lazada 11.11 Biggest One-Day Sale, the best of the year. Today is one day To fit the lifestyle of a new generation in the era of a cashless society. Including pampering Lee Min Ho's young fans in Thailand too.

Special collection of Rabbit Card "Lazada x Rabbit Card Lee MinHo Edition" The smart card for the general public (for adults) comes with 2 collections of designs, each priced at 150 baht. Lee Min Ho's card is open for pre-orders today with a promotion for free shipping to Lazada. (Until the product runs out). Items will be shipped from November 17, 2020.

batch_Lazada-x-Rabbit-Card-Lee-Min-Ho-Ed

https://www.jeab.com/life/trendy-life/lazada-x-rabbit-card-lee-minho-edition

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

cr ps_minho

HAPPY PEPERO DAY !

@Min2206Pepero Day is an observance in South Korea similar to Valentine's Day. It is named after the Korean snack Pepero and held on November 11, since the date "11/11" resembles four sticks of Pepero. The holiday is observed mostly by young people and couples, who exchange Pepero sticks, other candies, and romantic gifts to show their affection. :blush: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

VIDEO: Peek at Lee Min Ho's Aura as a Korean Health Product Advertising Model

0000064922.jpg

Having a handsome face makes Lee Min Ho often lined up as a promotional model for a number of products. Recently, he collaborated with one of the hits supplement manufacturers.

Kanal247.com - Lee Min Ho is certainly not a foreign name for K-Drama lovers. This one actor manages to look stunning in every drama he plays. If observed since appearing in "Boys Over Flower", Min Ho has always appeared with the character of a handsome and rich man.

Even in his last drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch, Lee Min Ho managed to steal the attention of international fans again because of his deadly charisma. In the drama, which also stars Kim Go Eun, the 33-year-old actor plays Lee Gon, the king of the Korean Kingdom. known to be rich and handsome.

No wonder his charisma as an actor manages to amaze every pair of eyes. Lee Min Ho's handsome face is now quite often on the screen. Not only through drama, but also many large companies that use their services as a promotional model. One of them is the manufacturer of herbal medicines and supplements, the Korean Gingseng Corporation (KGC).

KGC is a company that produces a number of herbal products with the main ingredient of the famous Korean ginseng. In a promotional video in collaboration with Lee Min Ho, the actor comes to one of the fields used to grow ginseng. He was chatting with a ginseng farmer and his aura was really strong.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHZGWbIHKHi/?igshid=wsu6z5gsyo15

"My baby face (heart emoji)," said the account @dian ****. "Adorable (emoji), thank you for sharing this video. May we always be happy," cried the netter.

"Huuhhh ..... his voice was shaking (emoji) especially seeing his Adam's apple," continued the owner of the @ me.n **** account. "Lee Minho's aura is really strong, he is someone amazing. Love u oppa," said another.

https://www.kanal247.com/media/konten/0000064922.html

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 5

13 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Elle Korea recently published an article mentioning Leeminho Film, I like their comments about LMH's Movielog's content here.

the most important thing to watch in "Lee Min Ho Film":
#LeeMinho participated in making videos himself
2. friendliness as if talking & acting right next to you
3. you can face Lee Mim Ho's real-life appearance closely

Thanks for sharing the comments @JoannaID   Totally with Elle Korea. 

It's very personal.    It's like sharing his life with us, with Minoz, a partial of his private moments.  

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Translation google (article partially abridged):

Lee Min Ho's impressive transformation is getting a lot of fan attention.

An image posted by the online community shows that many years ago Lee Min Ho had a rather thin body, and his face was not too sharp, but still recognizable thanks to the familiar lines. Compared to the present, Lee Min Ho is really different when his style is gradually refined.

lee-min-ho-1-ngoisaovn-w499-h375.png

Right after the posting, many fans, especially women, weren't surprised by Lee Min Ho's old beauty. On the contrary, many people still give compliments like: "Still handsome", "It was so good at the time" ...

lee-min-ho-3-ngoisaovn-w650-h440.jpg

Lee Min Ho's current beauty dominates Asia.

lee-min-ho-1-ngoisaovn-w660-h500.jpg

https://s1.media.ngoisao.vn/resize_580/news/2020/06/11/lee-min-ho-2-ngoisaovn-w660-h500.jpg

Over time, the beauty of the actor "Immortal King" becomes more and more courageous, poignant and charming.

https://ngoisao.vn/hau-truong/ho-so-sao/lee-min-ho-lo-anh-thoi-chua-tro-ma-fan-ket-luan-day-thi-thanh-cong- 295085.htm

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Min day!  Miss LMH 

Me too.  The one downside with LMH working on Pachinko is less free time.  But we have something to look forward to watching!

Maybe if next week is another dead week, we can post our favorite LMH video--fan meet, CF, airport etc.

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2