Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I've got a head full of conflicting thoughts and feelings today.  Was happy to see the TKEM team come together and yes maybe LMH was striking a Hansu pose.  Sure didn’t look like himself.  Expand the close up of him @Thong Thin posted on pg 3833.   The expression is hard to read:  very strong – very cold or very hot.  Soompi.com said the person taking the photo was KGE.  Questions abound.

I'm a little disappointed by movie log 3.   Before MS, LMH said in DMZ that he really wanted to make movies that had some social value.   The whole shopping tour just left me wondering what's happening when there are so many other things to focus on that have greater meaning.  And I finally got to see his stylist.  I was shocked.  She has no sense of personal style herself – leaves herself very unattractive -- and wanted LMH to wear another girly sweater.  Happily, he declined.  I’m still reacting to the bizarre photo shoot a few months back that dressed him very feminine with the chunky necklace, open collar to the side with a pouty look, lol.  Does he want to look androgenous?  Of course, that’s his right.  If she is responsible for this styling, I’m not impressed.  He’s got a lot to work with (an understatement) and the result is so-so off screen.  Leave him in big shirts if he likes.  That’s better than the girly sweaters. 

Back to LMH movies:  Not only are there so many exciting, socially valuable things to focus on in SK and in the world, there are so many people in SK doing great, important work in many fields.  I’d sure like LMH to be hanging with people like that.  Yes, he is a star and that makes it difficult to go out, but people involved in exciting, meaningful work are not like the general public.  (It was telling that LMH said he doesn’t go out so new clothes sort of get wasted.  Maybe he’s hanging out with wrong people.  Sad.)  Right now, there’s such a focus on advertising products that it makes me a bit uneasy.  Yes, it’s giving him great wealth that he could use later for something valuable – and beyond writing checks.

I’ve decided to give LMH  a year or more of time that’s not working on a drama, to see where he’s heading personally.  In his free time, I hope his widens his interests.  Right now, I feel that the direction seems superficial and ill defined.  I appreciate that his personal life got a bit hit from 2 years of MS and TKEM took so much time and focus – and happening as he considers his 30s and finding new directions.  Looking forward to seeing where he goes in the next couple of years!  Sending love…

• Like 2
  • Unamused 8
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

Who is the lady with him insisting that he buys the Rochas sweater?  His stylist?  I don't really like the sweater. It seems like it is black lace see-thru.  Seems like that.

Yes, she is his stylist and has worked with him for a long time. Did you remember long time ago, once LMH lying on the ground and said he was too tired to move then someone carried him on the back ? That's her. Looks like she got along very well with LMH. She coaxed him as he is her little brother.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, kdyes said:

In his free time, I hope his widens his interests.  Right now, I feel that the direction seems superficial and ill defined. 

I think it’s unfair to judge his lifestyle by only seeing 5 minutes of it. And I also don’t see why it’s a problem if he just simply lives life. Sometimes we’re harsh on celebrities and expect them to be perfect but they’re only human. Do we all spend our free time contributing to the world? Heck, I spend my free time selfishly indulging in Korean Dramas and on here discussing them. 

Aside from his busy schedule as an actor, he has Promiz, where he and his fans come together to make this world a better place. He’s a far better person than I am and I am not even half as busy as him. 

• Like 10
  • Love 11

21 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

The prime minister is sitting in front?? I wanna see my Oppa’s face closer!!:unamused:

anywaysssssss

allow me to wiggle 

Is this picture new???

=============================

DC gallery post:

a few Korean Minoz comments translated by google 

민호 술잔은 꽉꽉 차있구나 사진찍기용인듯 안마시고ㅋ
Minho's glass is full. he Didn’t  drink it like it's for taking pictures.  ( I agree with her, we all know Lee Min Ho doesn’t like to drink) 

더킹팀 훈훈 The King Team

더킹팀 훈훈하다 ㅋ  The King Team is warm

The King Team is warm, Mino Hair Hansu? haha“

“My Minho looks bright in the mirror zzzz“

The King Team is doing well.”

I like it because his hair style is natural”

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=695600&_rk=Zxh&page=1

lol  sometime when I watch fan videos of LMH at the airport, I'm yelling at his bodyguard or some fan to move, move because I can't see LMH very well:lol:

20 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Yes... look closely at his eyes and facial expressions... Is totally Ko Hansu and not LMH 

I thought the same.  So fascinating that a slight change in hairstyle and a certain look can transform him.  I totally have that picture in my mind as I read Pachinko.

19 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho film episode 3

i told you guys Oppa would drop episode 3 on the weekend 

Where is everyone?

episode 3 Out

it’s beyond good 

Sorry, mod, I couldn't remove the tweet again. 

:lol: lol @Nikaa94--never doubt C-Minoz and Nikaa any more

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I think it’s unfair to judge his lifestyle by only seeing 5 minutes of it. And I also don’t see why it’s a problem if he just simply lives life. Sometimes we’re harsh on celebrities and expect them to be perfect but they’re only human. Do we all spend our free time contributing to the world? Heck, I spend my free time selfishly indulging in Korean Dramas and on here discussing them. 

Aside from his busy schedule as an actor, he has Promiz where he and his fans come together to make this world a better place. He’s a far better person than I am and I am not even half as busy as him. 

I was reacting to a few things that come from his side, not me making things up.  And I do agree w/you abt hasty conclusions and unfair expectations. But producing the type of material i mentioned was his expressed wish and he's also telling us he's kind of hemmed in by fame.  I am suggesting some alternatives to "loneliness" that I've heard expressed on this forum. Yes, Minoz is a great activity and he clearly said he wanted more. I hope he gets it.

• Like 3
  • Unamused 3

I don't know why everyone judge stylist? I see Kminoz don't like stylist , why is this big problem? LMH looks good he wear anything. I think because of Covid everyone judge everything 

And @kdyes Really I don't like your messege , If you don't like his life etc. so don't follow him why should he earn your respect?  Does he work hard for your respect? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, she is his stylist and has worked with him for a long time. Did you remember long time ago, once LMH lying on the ground and said he was too tired to move then someone carried him on the back ? That's her. Looks like she got along very well with LMH. She coaxed him as he is her little brother.

Dang!  She must be tall and strong lol.  He's tall enough that half of him would be dragging on the ground.

I think he should buy those white sunnies:D.  I liked the light blue turtle neck and the black outfit

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, kdyes said:

I've got a head full of conflicting thoughts and feelings today.  Was happy to see the TKEM team come together and yes maybe LMH was striking a Hansu pose.  Sure didn’t look like himself.  Expand the close up of him @Thong Thin posted on pg 3833.   The expression is hard to read:  very strong – very cold or very hot.  Soompi.com said the person taking the photo was KGE.  Questions abound.

I'm a little disappointed by movie log 3.   Before MS, LMH said in DMZ that he really wanted to make movies that had some social value.   The whole shopping tour just left me wondering what's happening when there are so many other things to focus on that have greater meaning.  And I finally got to see his stylist.  I was shocked.  She has no sense of personal style herself – leaves herself very unattractive -- and wanted LMH to wear another girly sweater.  Happily, he declined.  I’m still reacting to the bizarre photo shoot a few months back that dressed him very feminine with the chunky necklace, open collar to the side with a pouty look, lol.  Does he want to look androgenous?  Of course, that’s his right.  If she is responsible for this styling, I’m not impressed.  He’s got a lot to work with (an understatement) and the result is so-so off screen.  Leave him in big shirts if he likes.  That’s better than the girly sweaters. 

Back to LMH movies:  Not only are there so many exciting, socially valuable things to focus on in SK and in the world, there are so many people in SK doing great, important work in many fields.  I’d sure like LMH to be hanging with people like that.  Yes, he is a star and that makes it difficult to go out, but people involved in exciting, meaningful work are not like the general public.  (It was telling that LMH said he doesn’t go out so new clothes sort of get wasted.  Maybe he’s hanging out with wrong people.  Sad.)  Right now, there’s such a focus on advertising products that it makes me a bit uneasy.  Yes, it’s giving him great wealth that he could use later for something valuable – and beyond writing checks.

I’ve decided to give LMH  a year or more of time that’s not working on a drama, to see where he’s heading personally.  In his free time, I hope his widens his interests.  Right now, I feel that the direction seems superficial and ill defined.  I appreciate that his personal life got a bit hit from 2 years of MS and TKEM took so much time and focus – and happening as he considers his 30s and finding new directions.  Looking forward to seeing where he goes in the next couple of years!  Sending love…

Oh, don’t be so harsh on him please. I personally really like his movie logs because there is a snippet of his personal life, which we fans rarely ever get to see. Especially EP 3 cause he was speaking about character and what matters. I like to hear his personal take on things.

From my point of view, I’m sure the MS gave him a true perspective of his fans - there were people lining up giving him gifts and wishing him well every day he showed up to work. It surely would have made him realize their love for him and his value in their lives. He makes me happy/smile whenever I see him on my screen. With so many of our lives in disarray at times like this, every bit of happiness should be cherished IMO.

Like @Heretorant pointed out he has Promiz, he worked/works with UN & SK government and I also think he was one of the top donators to the COVID 19 relief in their country.

I welcome him inviting us fans into to his very private life through his logs and IG posts. Let us not forget he is still in his 30s and still unattached ( publicly at least), works super hard while filming and in spite of all his tight schedules, he thought about his fans and decided to do this movie log for us and did not (yet) post a log about getting wasted on a private island, sulking about the precautions they had to take, while the world around is trying to get a grip on the ranging pandemic. 

I truly appreciate his intentions and his actions. Yes, it was a shopping and eating trip, but he is also letting us inside his thoughts and actions, and they make me like him even more. 

And I’m sure he is allowed to eat and catch up with friends - celebrity world is really small with lots of mistrust and I’m glad that even though he is a megastar compared to the people with him in the latest IG post, he truly seems to be getting along really well with them. (I also believe that is KGE taking the photos). 

Sorry for the long post, - @kdyes, let us all just enjoy the moments he shares with us please. 

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Aleumdaun  besides his new hairstyle,  I love his eye gaze....I could feel the dark side of Ko Hansu.

@CallieP  I think that lady is his stylist, go IG search for  "meganjung1025" .

@Thong Thin, as far as I know Megan Jung is a fashion stylist - I just don't know if she's LMH's stylist, though...... :blush:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, CallieP said:

Wonder where KGE is?  Filming some place?

@CallieP, I heard that she was also with the group. I guess she was the one taking pictures. In fact, she uploaded pics on her SNS together with Jung Eun Chae. Just like some of you here, I also wonder if these pictures recent - I guess it was during WDH's military leave.  His hair is short in the pic. Always lovely to see cast members hang out together even after the conclusion of a project.  :blush:

• Like 9

All the people in the picture of The king gathering posted the same picture on their IG except Kang Shin Jae. C’mon!! :joy::fiercebunny:I will tell Oppa to not invite you next time :loolz: the evil uncle would have shared the picture too! 

• LOL 9

4 hours ago, kdyes said:

I really dont want to judge you  but if you are going to state your opinion atleast do it nicley. you could have worded it better than what you did. we are tired of seeing negativity about lmh everywhere so we dont want to see it here also where his fans gather to appreciate him.

not all but alot of other kcelebs dont have half the atributes of personality that lmh has and we are proud of him for that.

please dont post such things again

“people who are honest about their ambitions are remarkable people & if they have a good character on top of that, that makes them respectable. if people don’t have a good character & just run for their ambition, they’re going to be criticized for it” -lee min ho

we stan a respectable person

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, lupeace said:

I really dont want to judge you  but if you are going to state your opinion atleast do it nicley. you could have worded it better than what you did. we are tired of seeing negativity about lmh everywhere so we dont want to see it here also where his fans gather to appreciate him.

not all but alot of other kcelebs dont have half the atributes of personality that lmh has and we are proud of him for that.

please dont post such things again

“people who are honest about their ambitions are remarkable people & if they have a good character on top of that, that makes them respectable. if people don’t have a good character & just run for their ambition, they’re going to be criticized for it” -lee min ho

we stan a respectable person

Obviously from yours n others reactions my wording wasn't good. But my intention was good. I wouldn't spend time if I didn't in fact think highly of LMH and wish for his happiness.  I agree, he is a highly respectable person and that's why I'm following him. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

On 11/8/2020 at 3:20 PM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ Actors Had a Good Time Together
by krishkim

Credit: Lee Min Ho Instagram
Lee Min Ho seemed to have a blast with his fellow actors from The King: Eternal Monarch.

On November 8, Lee Min Ho posted two pictures on his Instagram, along with a short message, “Cheers to your hair.”

In the released pictures, Lee Min Ho, Kim Yong Ji, Jung Eun Chae, Kim Kyung Nam and Woo Do Hwan, the actors from the recently-ended drama The King: Eternal Monarch, is having a good time, In particular, Lee Min Do was seen making a toast to Woo Do Hwan’s short hair, giving a big laugh.

This isn’t the first time Lee Min Ho showed his cute “jokes” about Woo Do Hwan’s hair. The two shared a lovely photo just before Woo Do Hwan joined the army about 4 months ago.

Meanwhile, The King: Eternal Monarch maintained the No.1 spot on the weekly Wavve drama chart for eight consecutive weeks and became a “hit Netflix drama” at the time of the broadcast.

https://zapzee.net/2020/11/08/the-king-eternal-monarch-actors-had-a-good-time-together/

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing this.  Ahhh….. I love this. Good to look at the pictures. I hope they will have another opportunity to work together again in the future. :blush:

• Like 5

'The King: Eternal Monarch' Cast Had The Most Adorable Reunion Over The Weekend

We missed them so much!

the-king-eternal-monarch-cast-reunion-16

It's been around five months since The King: Eternal Monarch went off the air and since then, we've just been reliving epic scenes of the fantasy drama in our heads. Sad, no? But it looks like the cast themselves missed each other just as much as we did because they had the most adorbs reunion over the weekend!

On Sunday, November 8, two photos of The King cast membersLee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Chae, and Kim Jong Yiduring a night in made the rounds on their respective Instagram accounts. Do Hwan, who's currently serving in the military, probably used his leave to meet up with the cast! On Instagram, he wrote, "Why are you crying," along with crying emojis.

Do Hwan's hyung and close friend Min Ho wrote, "It's a good head to toast to"referring to him "toasting" Do Hwan's head in the pic, LOL!

Go Eun, on her part, wrote: "The King after a long time." Oh, and if you're wondering where she is in the photos, she's actually the one behind the camera!

But, yeah, it's been such a long time indeed, HUHU. Hope they got to had the best night together!

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

lol  sometime when I watch fan videos of LMH at the airport, I'm yelling at his bodyguard or some fan to move, move because I can't see LMH very well:lol:

Same!  just don’t block our view please! And don’t sit or stand close to camera, :unamused: We had to zoom in to see LMH’s face. I wish I could grab LMH and make him sit in front :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2