Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

I stan an aesthetic man. 
Everything about his movielogs are pleasing to my eyes. 

Aww man, where was I when he released this,  @Nikaa94???!!!  Who was the ONE earlier posted that he would be posting Epi 3 today?  OhmyGosh!  I am totally awed by his so down-to-earth personality!  So humble and honest .. ..am absorbing every word LMH was saying.

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Aww man, where was I when he released this,  @Nikaa94???!!!  Who was the ONE earlier posted that he would be posting Epi 3 today?  OhmyGosh!  I am totally awed by his so down-to-earth personality!  So humble and honest .. ..am absorbing every word LMH was saying.

sorry Miniiii :criesariver:I should have tagged you right away, next time I will tag quickly :Ohboy3:

yes, Oppa is so humble!! I love that we see LMH himself, we usually watch his dramas. But his vlogs are so precious because it’s all about LMH, LMH walking, talking, and so on. I’m so grateful that he is working so hard for his fans. :bawling::heart:

my predictions were right, Oppa released episode 3 on the weekend :doggie:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

sorry Miniiii I should have tagged you right away, next time I will tag quickly 

yes, Oppa is so humble!! I love that we see LMH himself, we usually watch his dramas. But his vlogs are so precious because it’s all about LMH, LMH walking, talking, and so on. I’m so grateful that he is working so hard for his fans. :bawling::heart:

my predictions were right, Oppa released episode 3 on the weekend 

Ohh , so it was you @Nikaa94!     It's okay, no worries on the tagging.  I was afc.  

I like this Epi 3 a lot .. he is so himself
LMH keeps shuffling his hair.  
giphy.gif

"People who are honest about their ambitions are remarkable people. And if they have good character on top of that, that makes them respectable. If people don't have good character and just run after ambition, they're going to be criticized for it."
- Lee Min Ho

:ilike:

#Throwback: The Unforgettable Manila Fan Meets Of Our Favorite K-Drama Stars

We can’t wait to see them again!

As fans, our ultimate goal is to see our idols in person, and fan meets allow us to fulfill this dream. But with our current situation, I guess that dream will have to take a backseat. On the bright side, we can always hope for the day when we can see them in the flesh again—so let’s take this time to do some serious ~*iponing*~ muna!

While we look forward to our next fan meet, let’s reminisce about the K-drama celebs who have been to Manila to meet their Filipino fans! Here’s a list to inspire you, complete with fan cams. Enjoy!

18. Lee Min Ho’s Benchsetter Fun Meet

Date: March 21, 2014

The ~king~Lee Min Ho has visited the Philippines a number of times already and we are very, very grateful! In 2014, he held his Bench fan event at the Araneta Coliseum.

Here he is learning our language, while also teaching PH fans about his own! When he said “Pakasalan mo ako”, you bet we eagerly answered: “I do.” LOL!

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 3

The best. Tkem team!! :wow1:

Love it!  Right on time last nite for the kbee spectacle. To SBS Channel: hope we get awards soon for the king eternal monarch ensemble soon?  Yes! :rickroll:

Don’t you guys agree, LMH  looks the part..he looks like koh hansu now!! 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 6

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

IF LMH share anything he waits until I sleep always :unamused:

Will tell him to wait for you next time @leeminhosny :D   He's probably lurking here.

Koh Hansu's vibe - somehow I can't get away from this gaze - It gives me the thrill

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Will tell him to wait for you next time @leeminhosny

Koh Hansu's vibe - somehow I can't get away from this gaze - It gives me the thrill

I totally get what you mean! He looks so serious in that photo that reminds me of the Koh Hansu book, those eyes are mesmerising. 

And the vlog. He is not a fan of going shopping but in the end he bought and wore that Rochas shirt. :Megalol:

Happy Sunday to all Minoz thanks to LMH! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

I left my laptop and phone for couple of hours and we got Lee Min Ho Film Movielog Ep 3! :love:

Thank you Minho-ssi for giving us so many updates today, you're working so hard to make your fans happy. Today is such a happy day for Minoz. :kiss_wink:

I love everything about LMH's Movielog. It's so authentic, artistic and always contains deep messages. LMH is not only a talented actor, he also has depth thinking and wisdom. Oh how can we not love him and admire him more and more. 

On another note, TKEM reunion post really broke the internet today, so many viral tweets with ten of thousands likes.

I wonder why some people still dare to call this drama a flop or a bad drama while it's so obvious that TKEM is so loved by many. :) 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I woke up to Episode 3. What a stylish, fantastic episode with an insight to why we stan LMH and only LMH so much. - quality and character - of course the visuals do not hurt at all.  :heart2beat:

I was looking forward to Koh Hansu’s hair style so much and LMH has once again delivered- hot and mean, spot on!  :omg:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hi guys. Wow! Waking up to TKEM reunion post and LMH movielog episode 3. 

im so happy seeing the reunion post. I am rooting for the TKEM squad. Wishing them lasting friendship and good projects in the future :heart:

As always, love his music choice for his mlog. Now I’m thirsty for more. 

also that hansu look on the reunion pic....:wub:

love that we get a gimped of what his hair will look like. 

• Like 13

Lee Min Ho Movielog EP3: Pachinko star doesn't enjoy shopping for THIS reason; Relishes a mouth watering meal

Lee Min Ho releases his Movielog EP3 where we see him shopping and confessing he doesn't enjoy it much. He also dines with his team before he takes a stroll.

lee_min_ho_movielog_ep_3.jpg?itok=xPod3y

We've seen Lee Min Ho on the big screen a number of times through different shows and movies over the past 14 years. However, the South Korean actor is now giving his fans a peek into his personal life. The King: Eternal Monarch star rolled out his YouTube channel Lee Min Ho Film wherein he has been releasing movie logs which gives us a glimpse of the man off-the-sets of a film. In the last log, we saw Lee Min Ho trek up a hill.

Now, the Legend of the Blue Sea actor confessed that he doesn't enjoy shopping. The actor was seen walking into a changing room and trying on a number of clothes. During his trial, he revealed that he doesn't enjoy shopping because he doesn't go anywhere and cannot flaunt these new clothes. He said he would love for someone to compliment his outfits but since he doesn't step out, he doesn't experience it. The director prompts him to step out more often to experience it. The whole conversation is set against the background score of Truth Is by Ryan Prewett feat. Wvllvce.

The actor and his team find a seat at a restaurant where they open campaign and enjoy a meal together. They talk about video making and more. Check it out for yourself below:

https://youtu.be/YgtU9TquD9s

The movie log came just moments after Lee Min Ho shared photos from his reunion with The King: Eternal Monarch stars. The actor reunited with Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan and others. Read all about it in the link below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-reunite-cast-king-eternal-monarch-and-our-weak-hearts-werent-prepared-573042

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-movielog-ep3-pachinko-star-doesnt-enjoy-shopping-reason-relishes-mouth-watering-meal-573069#

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, Layali said:

couldn't make it out from parallel universe. He killed both versions of himself:open_mouth:

Wonder where KGE is?  Filming some place?

7 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

I totally get what you mean! He looks so serious in that photo that reminds me of the Koh Hansu book, those eyes are mesmerising. 

And the vlog. He is not a fan of going shopping but in the end he bought and wore that Rochas shirt. :Megalol:

Happy Sunday to all Minoz thanks to LMH! 

Who is the lady with him insisting that he buys the Rochas sweater?  His stylist?  I don't really like the sweater. It seems like it is black lace see-thru.  Seems like that.

On 11/7/2020 at 11:23 AM, Nikaa94 said:

Min Morning!! 

What a great day for all Americans!!

allow me to wiggle, I’m so happyyyyy:whee!!:

:2540_meh:

Yes, it is Nikaa, I hope everyone here feels the same.  It is a relief.

On 11/7/2020 at 1:52 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Congrats to all the Americans from a Canadian :)

@Joojix, Love that video, thanks for sharing:)

Thank you! Canadians are great. Love your Rational National David Doel

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

I've got a head full of conflicting thoughts and feelings today.  Was happy to see the TKEM team come together and yes maybe LMH was striking a Hansu pose.  Sure didn’t look like himself.  Expand the close up of him @Thong Thin posted on pg 3833.   The expression is hard to read:  very strong – very cold or very hot.  Soompi.com said the person taking the photo was KGE.  Questions abound.

I'm a little disappointed by movie log 3.   Before MS, LMH said in DMZ that he really wanted to make movies that had some social value.   The whole shopping tour just left me wondering what's happening when there are so many other things to focus on that have greater meaning.  And I finally got to see his stylist.  I was shocked.  She has no sense of personal style herself – leaves herself very unattractive -- and wanted LMH to wear another girly sweater.  Happily, he declined.  I’m still reacting to the bizarre photo shoot a few months back that dressed him very feminine with the chunky necklace, open collar to the side with a pouty look, lol.  Does he want to look androgenous?  Of course, that’s his right.  If she is responsible for this styling, I’m not impressed.  He’s got a lot to work with (an understatement) and the result is so-so off screen.  Leave him in big shirts if he likes.  That’s better than the girly sweaters. 

Back to LMH movies:  Not only are there so many exciting, socially valuable things to focus on in SK and in the world, there are so many people in SK doing great, important work in many fields.  I’d sure like LMH to be hanging with people like that.  Yes, he is a star and that makes it difficult to go out, but people involved in exciting, meaningful work are not like the general public.  (It was telling that LMH said he doesn’t go out so new clothes sort of get wasted.  Maybe he’s hanging out with wrong people.  Sad.)  Right now, there’s such a focus on advertising products that it makes me a bit uneasy.  Yes, it’s giving him great wealth that he could use later for something valuable – and beyond writing checks.

I’ve decided to give LMH  a year or more of time that’s not working on a drama, to see where he’s heading personally.  In his free time, I hope his widens his interests.  Right now, I feel that the direction seems superficial and ill defined.  I appreciate that his personal life got a bit hit from 2 years of MS and TKEM took so much time and focus – and happening as he considers his 30s and finding new directions.  Looking forward to seeing where he goes in the next couple of years!  Sending love…

• Like 1
  • Unamused 8
  • Insightful 1