Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Good Morning Chingus' :smooches3:

Before yapping, would like to welcome @Bangchanand @Aleumdaun :heart: on board.

Hope you guys can share all your thoughts here about hot Min Ho, do not be shy , just shoot whatever is inside your head :D

At times we are very very very long winded and our minds are dirty at times cause we are too obsessed by his hotness 

from head to toe :w00t:

Lee-Min-Ho-Wallpapers.jpg

@Min2206looking at it, I think WDH did tightly grab LMH butt partly because he is taking this opportunity to feel how is like

to touch King LG sensitive p**t (remember LG does not like ppl to touch him ! ) :lol:

This pix gave all of us here a happy & enjoyable weekend. Dont know about you guys, but it does add to my additional swoon :wub:

Spoiler

EcJ3efYUcAEDQjM?format=jpg%26name=small&

@Nikaa94 wow !.. .you are indeed a diety.

I command you not to sleep for next 48 hours, please predict what is LMH next move, hahahaha

I love the gif of HJJ in pastel blue shirt and his looks makes me cant stop drooling him.:w00t:

And I agree to LMH in boyish drama which makes him look more younger for his age of 33, hahaha

@madmad min:omg:you watched LOTBS ..10th times ! . phew.. am sure you can memorise every single move

of HJJ.  Hmm... shall i rewatch again. Me love his curly shaddy hair :P

Which is your most memorial scene ? :poledance:

Why is the topic of LMH hair color on going for few pages :D .

To me, he looks GOOD in any colors .

What is most important is I need and want him to take up the next project ASAP !

All of us here are dying from anxiety, sleepness night, waiting & confusion ( upon seeing him reading some blank papers ! ) 

Don't torture us. We promised to be good and obey your orders , peyha  :ok:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Dark, light

Long, short

Up, down

Curly, straight

Ponytail, man-bun

Bald, mohawk

... etc.

:lol::lol::lol:

Light hair color with cute curly or straight bangs.

I want exactly hair color and style as his last two IG updates.

I know Minoz here want Dark character from him, but after his last two IG updates, I am Craving boyish character from him, At least for now that is how I feel

:approves:

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

wow !.. .you are indeed a diety.

I command you not to sleep for next 48 hours, please predict what is LMH next move, hahahaha

I love the gif of HJJ in pastel blue shirt and his looks makes me cant stop drooling him.:w00t:

And I agree to LMH in boyish drama which makes him look more younger for his age of 33, hahaha

yes I love that too!! I love all of his looks!! So lovely! :heart3:

Hahaha! I increased size of your sentence. :D Thank you for your support!! :Ohboy3:

YES!!  REAL boyish character with trendy but NOT formal or super luxury clothes. A boyish drama!! :gangnamstyle:It will be so refreshing to watch because we haven't seen that side of LMH yet :) 

Edit: By boyish character and drama, I don't mean he plays 18 year old character :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

the most important is I need and want him to take up the next project ASAP !

All of us here are dying from anxiety, sleepness night, waiting & confusion ( upon seeing him reading some blank papers ! ) 

Don't torture us. We promised to be good and obey your orders , peyha  :ok:

Regarding the blank pages he was reading fans on social media ran with scripts but there was no evidence and then some tabloids ran with what the fans were saying. I was like damn with is happening with these tabloids? Don't repeat what the fans are saying try to check the images first and everybody kind want it to be scripts and even myself but I still think the fans and tabloids are wrong just my opinion

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

No thanks. We had Kim Tan he was hell'va boyish and that is the last of it hopefully. He can't time-travel again and play another Kim Tan. 

I liked him must in TKEM hair style and Gangnam blues hair style. Regal aura or gentleman like aura with dark hairstyle. He is teeny teeny outside of drama filming but as a fan I don't like that but I like to see him take himself more serious. His very playful i like that and he doesn't take himself serious which is also good but sometimes he overdo that where he doesn't take anything serious when his outside of acting

But Kim Tan wasn't boyish. Kim Tan was much more mature compared to his age. Kim Tan was 18 but the burden that he had and also his problems were for people in their late 20s or early 30s. He had household problems and many other problems that made him to transit to become mature at an early age. He had this loneliness that people in 30s who have problems experience. Kim Tan was a teenager who wasn't boyish in my opinion.  

By boyish character and drama I don't mean he plays 18 year old character. :lol: Can anyone here explain better than me? :D If you know what I mean by boyish.. :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

But Kim Tan wasn't boyish. Kim Tan was much more mature compared to his age. Kim Tan was 18 but the burden that he had and also his problems were for people in their late 20s or early 30s. He had household problems and many other problems that made him to transit to become mature at an early age. He had this loneliness that people in 30s who have problems experience. 

By boyish character and drama I don't mean he plays 18 year old character. :lol: Can anyone here explain better than me? :D If you know what I mean by boyish.. :lol:

He was a tough teenager but still a teenager and as boyish could you give an example

4 hours ago, msdot said:

OK, Chingus, Here’s part 3 (of 4) of the “So you think you know Faith!” quiz! No one (yet) has gotten all of the answers right in the first two parts, so feel free to chime in on any or all of these questions: 

1.   What animal does Hwa Su-in (the fire lady) use to describe Choi Young to Ki-chul after he (along with the Doctor and the young prince) escapes from her trap on Ganghwa Island?

2. Poison figures prominently in this series and the King’s uncle poisons the Heavenly Doctor not once, but twice.

a. The first time, how did he poison her, and what does Choi Young have to do to get the antidote from him? 

b. The second time, how did he poison her, and what does Choi Young have to do to get the antidote?

3. The Heavenly Doctor uses a familiar tune to help her remember the names of Goryeo kings as well as Chinese dynasties. What tune does she sing?

4. When threatening the King’s uncle to obtain the antidote for his poisoned Imja, how many men does Choi Young tell him that he’s killed?

1.Wolf

2a. Poisoned paper

Get the king's seal

2b. Pricked her wrist

Protect him from Ki Chul

4. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

5. Hundreds

tumblr_ol643nfx2K1w2zf0ho1_540.png&key=e

Apart from his unwieldy hair, he still looks exactly like that today!!! Just as young looking. Don't you think? I like

this photo

@Nikaa94 By boyish character and drama I don't mean he plays 18 year old character. :lol: Can anyone here explain better than me? :D If you know what I mean by boyish.. 

LMH is boyish though he can look mature as well. Look at his latest photo with WDH, that is boyish-looking. :twerk2:

• Like 6

Woo Do Hwan and Lee Min Ho Share A Sweet Parting Ahead Of Do Hwan’s Enlistment

IT WAS A BITTER-SWEET MOMENT FOR THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH FANS AS WOO DO HWAN AND LEE MIN HO BID FAREWELL!

Just one day before his enlistment, Woo Do Hwan shared a sentimental post on his Instagram account. The actor reunited with his fellow onscreen and real-life friend, Lee Min Ho. The pair can be seen embracing at a beauty shop in Seoul, as Min Ho fondly pats Do Hwan’s fresh buzz cut.

EcJ_zHNU4AAEy2P?format=jpg&name=small

The actor captioned the post, “I’ll be back, Your Majesty”. By doing so, Do Hwan sentimentally recalled the pair’s time together on the beloved Netflix drama The King: Eternal Monarch. The show recently aired its finale in June. The actors’ characters, Emperor Lee Gon and Jo Yeong, shared a heart-warming friendship that left many viewers glued to their screens.

Furthermore, Woo Do Hwan’s impressive task of portraying Jo Yeong as well as his doppelganger Jo Eun Seob, made the actor a standout in the drama.

Woo Do Hwan’s military enlistment begins July 6. Though many fans may miss the actor dearly, they can surely await his return by re-watching The King: Eternal Monarch.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/woo-do-hwan-lee-min-ho-sweet-parting/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, CallieP said:

1.Wolf

2a. Poisoned paper

Get the king's seal

2b. Pricked her wrist

Protect him from Ki Chul

4. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

5. Hundreds

Apart from his unwieldy hair, he still looks exactly like that today!!! Just as young looking. Don't you think? I like this photo

I like that picture as well he looks like someone who literally came out from a manga cartoon drawings

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, SophieH said:

oh man that’s a lot of hair color change in a short time... I hope he goes ammonia-free or better if organic! 

I second  @1ouise he looks manly in dark hair....just go natural baby. 

I would 4 times because i believe he changed colors during TKEM 

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

He was a tough teenager but still a teenager and as boyish could you give an example

So in TKEM, he had formal speech and noble character, he had his emotions in check. Next time, I want LMH to have boyish character, more casual and also different style like his current styles. I don't know about the story. But something more casual. I also think that he can better show his boyish character when is paired with Noona actress in Noona romance.  :lol:  

A character more like himself. :D 

18 minutes ago, CallieP said:

LMH is boyish though he can look mature as well. Look at his latest photo with WDH, that is boyish-looking. :twerk2:

Yes!!!  :approves:

I want LMH to be more like himself in a drama, his own character is so charming and boyish :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

So in TKEM, he had formal speech and noble character, he had his emotions in check. Next time, I want LMH to have boyish character, more casual and also different style like his current styles. I don't know about the story. But something more casual. I also think that he can better show his boyish character when is paired with Noona actress in Noona romance.  :lol:  

You mean sassy not boyish. You want him to be comedic and playful but not offiicial or statesman like 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I would 4 times because i believe he changed colors during TKEM 

I agreed with SophieH.

Best to go natural for health reasons.

However sad to say all actors/actresses have to change their hair color for the roles they are taking up.

Nowdays, even if the products are labeled Organic, how sure are we is totally 100% organic.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

You mean sassy not boyish. You want him to be comedic and playful but not offiicial or statesman like 

I still want boyish too, ..:lol:

wow,,,, sassy??? That is a good one too!!! :w00t:

In summary: boyish, casual, not formal speech, not formal clothes, stylish but boyish clothes, no official man, No formal jobs, playful, very romantic  :transforms:

this character that i explain has come to my mind since his last two IG updates. :D I love his style so much! 

at the end, he will choose what he wants play and even FL will be who we expected least :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Did you guys figure this out? 

Buying & storing - Think it just stores under your Trophies & Medals tab but you are not displaying it on the left (of your post).

Buying & using - You are using it immediately thus will display on the side of your post.

Thank you @mademoisellesia for the swift response .. and to @Heretorant chingu for helping and points!

Lee Min Ho (1987) - DramaWiki :heartxoxo:

6 hours ago, Bangchan said:

Hello fellow minoz. Finally I managed to creat account, i have been reading your post on this site since the drama announcement and you guys are so funny. This is my third times creating an account, I always want to talk but is really difficult and confusing. I had no idea how to reply or post anything but yeah today is the day I finally figure out.

Anyway I just wanna said I'm glad to be talking with you guys now.

6 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Luckily, I am blessed with a understanding husband and lovely kids (though they do tease me sometimes), so I am happily continuing to dig myself into the hole by unlurking on this forum. I blame it on Daejang. All this talk about Faith made me want to say that, he is the most noble, loyal, romantic and mature hero I have read/heard/seen. 

Welcome on board @Bangchan -  Glad you did not give after your 2nd attempt.    You will find happiness and fun with our fellow chingus here, I sure did and still do. 

and @Aleumdaun, welcome to you too ... I am hopelessly into Daejang as well ... in the midst of watching Faith, keep replaying certain scenes, much to my delight :bashful:

@Nikaa94 did you purchase your GJP badge yet? I’m not expecting any less from you.

:hwaiting:

12 minutes ago, Time loop said:

You have 36 posts but quite alot of points? Who did you rob?

Haven’t you heard? I’m a donation center. 

I learned from the best: Mr. Lee Min Ho, himself! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Just now, Heretorant said:

@Nikaa94 did you purchase your GJP badge yet? I’m not expecting any less from you.

:hwaiting:

Haven’t you heard? I’m a donation center. 

I learned from the best: Mr. Lee Min Ho, himself! :D

does each character have badge? Where to go? I don't know much about badge yet and haven't visited. how much is it? lol :D 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jhon Ahmad said:

The dope hair style <Lovely

I truly want such long hair but currently experiencing heavy hair fall. So, this is for now

:whytho:

YES!! He looks so lovey and i LOVE his hairstyle and jacket!! Why is LMH so cool?? :glasses:

don't worry about hair fall? Do I do magic for you? :) don't worry it will grow! :transforms:

• Like 3