Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

58 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hong Kong actor Julian Cheung updated his Weibo account. That is his wife Anita Yuen (HK actress,  LMH's big fan) watching The King.

He wrote : Speechless............

:lol::lol::lol:

hehe I like her she’s such a loyal fan . I see the news is already trending 2nd place on Weibo?  over 2.1million search :astonished: impressive ! 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, graceyco said:

I hope you don't mind me requoting the embedded tweet but this literally made me cry this morning. I dunno why I'm emotional over this but this really makes me stan LMH even more. He is such a genuine/ sweet/thoughtful /kind/overall amazing person :bawling: I truly admire his character as a person!!! HAAAAY I'm really glad that I got to know him more because of The King and I will always be thankful for the fans that continue to show off how amazing he is. He deserves all the love and even more!!  *gonna go back and cry again*

Hiii Chinggu @Heretorant - I am 1000% all in stanning your boy now. Forever. :heart:

So I say you more beautiful thing, LMH send flowers his fan wedding ceremony too:bawling:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hong Kong actor Julian Cheung updated his Weibo account. That is his wife Anita Yuen (HK actress,  LMH's big fan) watching The King.

It is a lol moment! Hearing fanboy louder than fangirl. Couldn't understand what he was saying but assuming his disbelieve in seeing LHM. Maybe too handsome???

Love Julian and Anita pair. They're such a highlight especially toward LMH. I used to watch their dramas and they still look pretty much the same.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I love the appreciation these two A-listers are giving to LMH. 

His a great entertainer and he embodies what great entertainment value really represents. Whatever he releases from here on out will have this magnitude of hype, build up and mass consumption. Whether it's a movie or drama all the same when a great entertainer is headlining. I couldn't emphasize more he truly embodies the spirit of an entertainer. 

I would like to take a repeat of TKEM possible for 2 more seasons and 1 action perferably gangster movie I know some will say but he has already done one. I know he has but his an entertainer and entertainers only do exciting stuff. He made good impression with a bit role of gangster in his early days 2008 it was because he was at home in that genre. Another genre that I feel like he will feel at home more is a villian he could be a natural villian but due to his popularity I don't think he should play a villian and could cause a backlash with his fans. He was a villain in BOF early 3 episodes he was great at it and convincing to the point you hated him real because it was natural because he has the intensity to potray that well and also the same reason why he succeeded this much in romance genre is due to his intensity. He can romance his leading women with high intensity which makes it great watch for the watching eye because it comes off convincing especially to the female viewers she feels truly loved and properly 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@leeminhosny regarding the Naver ranking picture. Holy s*^*!  is everybody in SK thirsty? Make out scene from a drama ranked 1. 

Ok KES, let’s give what the people want.:wub:

There are so many comments and so funny:lol: eveybody says every minutes" I come to see again" "I come to see one more time but I can't go" etc.:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/celeb/1.14436954?boardId=1787

Lee Min Ho shows off sculptural visuals at "The King: Eternal Monarch" filming site

0004212556_001_20200525203304922.jpg?typ

Actor Lee Min Ho revealed the filming scene of the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" (SBS) he is starring in.

On May 25, Lee Min Ho uploaded two photos onto his personal SNS.

In the photos, Lee Min Ho is taking a break while filming and staring at the screen with an expression as if having a deep thought.

On the other hand, along with Kim Go Eun, Lee Min Ho is demonstrating his acting ability when he plays the character Lee Gon - the 3rd Emperor of the Korean Empire - in the Fri-Sat drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" (SBS).

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/celeb/1.14436954?boardId=1787https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/celeb/1.14436954?boardId=1787

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

@leeminhosny regarding the Naver ranking picture. Holy s*^*!  is everybody in SK thirsty? Make out scene from a drama ranked 1. 

Ok KES, let’s give what the people want.:wub:

I petition for this too!! 

GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT WRITER KIM!!!!! 

:lol:

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Because JIW is chef in new drama

I love their bromance. So cute!!! 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, leeminhosny said:
12 hours ago, graceyco said:

I hope you don't mind me requoting the embedded tweet but this literally made me cry this morning. I dunno why I'm emotional over this but this really makes me stan LMH even more. He is such a genuine/ sweet/thoughtful /kind/overall amazing person :bawling: I truly admire his character as a person!!! HAAAAY I'm really glad that I got to know him more because of The King and I will always be thankful for the fans that continue to show off how amazing he is. He deserves all the love and even more!!  *gonna go back and cry again*

Hiii Chinggu @Heretorant - I am 1000% all in stanning your boy now. Forever. :heart:

So I say you more beautiful thing, LMH send flowers his fan wedding ceremony too:bawling:

Truly one of the biggest sweethearts. He touches my heart and I’m reminded of why I started to support him in the first place and why I continue after all these years. It’s not just the actor I support, it’s the person. :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

@leeminhosny

"ah #JungIlwoo left a comment under #LeeMinho 's monitoring pict

he said "my friend is handsome. cheer up till the end!"
i really love to see this friendship "

and you posted after that Minho replied .

Oh , that makes me so happy.

I always worry for my boy that he can not enjoy enough his free time because fans are constantly behind him.

It is reassuring to see he has long lasting friendships.

Those two Minho/Ilwoo proved all these years  as  some other friendships in the industry that real friendship exist even in the entertainment business.

I am going to rewatch videos with Minho/ilwoo together and adore again their friendship.

Of course I always support ILWoo 's projects  because  is my oppa's best friend!!!

• Like 12