Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

11 hours ago, willenette said:

@CallieP, there is - I bought mine in ebay. It's a 4/Disc Set)with HD English Subs.

Price: US $26.92. In case, you're interested, there's also in Amazon. I got from ebay at a lower price, though. :blush: 

Thank you but how is the picture quality and where is it made?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

How do you vote, there are two fingers so for TKEM click the down finger?  Is Cloy 60% and TKEM 40 %and Okay 60% and start up 40% Not sure how to vote.  It says starting in 5 hours. I don't understand how that works. Confusing on how to vote for TKEM for best couple. They have secretary Kim next as binge club??? What is that about?

which event?  I don't see any event?  The one at the top is the old one from Sept

The link to the event is at the top in the dark green-something Wonderland.

So what do we want in LMH's Christmas video? @Nikaa94 wants LMH decorating a tree?  How about cooking, wrapping gifts, shopping for gifts?  It's going to be hard to top the sleepy LMH from the movielog.  I can't tell you guys how many times I've watched it.  

I don't understand the Swoon voting either.  We click the downward facing finger?  I signed up for notifications so I won't forget.

• Blob 5

What a great article about LMH in this US entertainment site. This is not as big as variety or Hollywood Twitter, but this site I believe is run by movie and dram critics. 

check it out guys, is a bit long, but soo good!

https://seat42f.com/shining-the-spotlight-on-actor-and-filmmaker-lee-min-ho.html

@scrawford Thanks for finding that article. Great piece, enjoyed reading it.  Saw that she also wrote a glowing article about another k-actor. It seems to be US California web magazine.  Kdrama is making it in the US now.  It may not be top 10 but it is getting popular.  I had an American friend watch TKEM. She enjoyed it and thinks LMH has charisma

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Voted yesterday.. TKEM was at 39%.  Just saw the nos.  TKEM now at 41% vs 59% CLOY.  @CallieP Not too sure how it works.  Was told to go through the whole stories and press on the "down finger"

Silly way to vote, confusing

• Blob 7

8 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

So what do we want in LMH's Christmas video? @Nikaa94 wants LMH decorating a tree?  How about cooking, wrapping gifts, shopping for gifts?  It's going to be hard to top the sleepy LMH from the movielog.  I can't tell you guys how many times I've watched it.  

I don't understand the Swoon voting either.  We click the downward facing finger?  I signed up for notifications so I won't forget.

I am with you here @CarolynH  on the replaying of the sleepy LMH :joy:
Brings smiley to my face all time - a great mood-booster indeed!  

Wow! My first time seeing this BTS - the making of City Hunter.   LMH just jumped over with ease! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 4

Thanks @syntyche for the translation. 

10 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz! Please support TKEM and vote for best couple on theswoonnetflix IG story! 

1- Open Instagram and type in the search box:  theswoonnetflix 

2- click on the circular profile and check out their story 

3- Vote for best couple award by choosing the appropriate arrow 

Thank you! 

@Thong Thin  Here's tagging you as per @Nikaa94's post

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

yes  I see 61%-39% what are you seeing?

55 vs 45. You are right that the system is weird, because I don't know if today we will get to vote best couple again or other category. 

And yes, we have to press the downward finger, because apparently the one who put up the survey decided to go for fingers instead of writing the name of the shows (which doesn't make a lot of sense in my opinion). 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

7 Korean Actors Who Show Their Daily Life On Their YouTube Channel

cover-youtube-of-korean-actors-680x384.j

Are you interested in the life of Korean actors? If yes, you would be interested to follow them on their YouTube Channel.

In their VLogs, they show their real self to the camera and gives an approachable image. They share the behind-the-scenes of their schedules and their hobbies for fans. Moreover, most of these channels provide English subtitles.

Here are 7 actors who have their own official and individual YouTube channel.

1- Lee MinHo

Official YouTube Channel: leeminho film

It has not been long since Lee MinHo opened his YouTube channel but he already posted a lot of diverse videos. He can be seen shopping, walking in the streets, spending time with his dog Choco, etc. The logo styling was chosen by fans.

Check one of his Vlog below:

Last Autumn
https://youtu.be/XCFBuHuM0Cs

https://www.kpopmap.com/6-korean-actors-who-show-their-daily-life-on-their-youtube-channel/

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny @SophieH @CallieP @Min2206 @Aleumdaun @backstreetboysfan @Thong Thin after the confusion yesterday, The Swoon has reopened the voting on best couple (and has improved the way of asking so now it is clearer). We have another chance!

By the way: today's poll is best style and I voted for our evil prime minister. I totally loved her looks. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, Missprincesa said:

@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny @SophieH @CallieP @Min2206 @Aleumdaun @backstreetboysfan @Thong Thin after the confusion yesterday, The Swoon has reopened the voting on best couple (and has improved the way of asking so now it is clearer). We have another chance!

By the way: today's poll is best style and I voted for our evil prime minister. I totally loved her looks. 

Thank you @Missprincesa for the info.  I went in to check.  It is way better! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 5