Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Just wanted to say how much I agree with both Syntyche and JoannaID

on their recent posts- and I love how Min2206 says “I have faith in LMH.”  because that’s how I feel. I think he is very much his own man, and controls and considers every thing he puts in the public eye. He comes across as very shrewd and very genuine.

When I first ‘discovered’ him I looked at lots of YouTube videos and when I saw the one at Bangkok airport where it was quite chaotic with thousands of fans and a fan fell down - and he stopped dead and refused to move until  he knew she was ok regardless of his own safety i knew he was the real deal!

• Like 5
  • Love 5

On 11/14/2020 at 3:34 PM, Min2206 said:

So @syntyche  is this voting still ongoing?

@Min2206, yes, this is still ongoing - since ‘The Nomination Round’ will run from 2020-Nov-11, 06:00KST to 2020-Nov-30, 23:59KST. The Top 8 in ‘The Nomination Round’ will go into ‘The Final Round’, which will run from 2020-Dec-1, 00:00KST to 2020-Dec-30, 23:59KST.  :blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Editor’s Pick: 2020 Best Korean Drama Original Soundtracks

Which 2020 Korean Drama OSTs  have left quite an impact this season?

Setting up our year-end count down for 2020 K-Drama season, we pick the tracks worthy of 2020 Best Korean Drama OST badge.

In choosing the notable soundtracks incorporated in 2020 Korean Dramas, we decided two simple rules.

First, how the song’s message fit perfectly in the story. This is easy to spot because it usually layered the poignant moments of the series. Second, the track’s lingering value for K-Drama fans who watched it, and for those who may hear it in passing.

“Dream” – Paul Kim and “My Love” – Gummy for The King: Eternal Monarch

Also boasting an impressive selection, the Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun starrer were made more memorable with its OST list. We are picking these two owing to how it matched the perspectives of the love pairing in the series.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hellokpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/editors-pick-best-2020-korean-drama-ost/

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Happy Anniversery

LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA

The most Magical Show I ever Watched which again started my obsession with Unreal Fantasy Destined Love Lol.

This Scene was to be Blamed.

untitled-7-1.gif

Kim Dam Ryeong and Se Hwa tore my heart apart when They Died under this very Deep Blue Sea.

But Heo Joon Jae and Sim Cheong sealed it back.

5279b725c09d20ef1455211282fdc7fc.gif

Thank You LMH to put Life into Real Life Prince Eric to JJH Ariel. 

I stan my opinion LOTBS is one of the Best Fairytales Done Right In Korean Dramas. Indeed Criminally Underrated.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 11/10/2020 at 7:03 PM, CarolynH said:

cr: as tagged

I love this scene.  Too bad HJJ was a party pooper!:lol:

Round 6 of the LOTBS quiz!  Please PM me with your answers

1.  What led to SC's and HJJ's chase scene in the living room?

2. How did SC end up at the club?

3.  What was the occasion that caused HJJ to meet his mother?  Bonus point-What was the calendar date?

4.  What was HJJ's and Nam Do's cover when breaking into the Heo house?   

a.  Food delivery

b.  Exterminators

c.  Sales people

d.  Plumbers

5.  What is the name of the purple flower HJJ found in the Heo house?

Try to break @madmad min's winning streak!  @Lindyloo421 @Aleumdaun @CallieP @Missprincesa @Min2206 @Nikaa94  who else is a LOTBS fan?

Last call for Round 6 of the LOTBS quiz!

Happy anniversary to LOTBS!  I think it's one of my favorite LMH dramas. It's one I have no problems rewatching.  I also love the KDR-Se Hwa death scene, possibly my favorite scene overall. We'll have a favorite drama poll--probably next year.  

I added the link to the mydrama poll on the first page.

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

6 hours ago, madmad min said:

Kim Dam Ryeong and Se Hwa tore my heart apart when They Died under this very Deep Blue Sea.

But Heo Joon Jae and Sim Cheong sealed it back.

Thank You LMH to put Life into Real Life Prince Eric to JJH Ariel. 

I stan my opinion LOTBS is one of the Best Fairytales Done Right In Korean Dramas. Indeed Criminally Underrated.

Thank you for saying this. I agree this is indeed the best fairytales done right from the story, the cinematography, the ost and acting. Feels like watching disney movie. I totally loved the ending as well. 
i think i never found something as beautiful as this in kdrama. Well, until the king and its also lmh drama :fullofhearts: lmh story taste is my taste honestly . Cant wait for pachinko and his next project

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1