Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Geolyvseven said:

I have been busy in the last week or 2 and I was out of town but it is good to know that I am welcomed back. I missed this place 

@Geolyvseven welcome back!

Your username looks familiar.....are you one of the faithling?

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 3

6 Most Popular Korean Celebrities in Africa 2020 is published by KOFICE

KOFICE (Korean Foundation for International Cultural Exchange)

1. Lee Min Ho (9.0%)
2. Gong Yoo (6.3%)
3. Hyun Bin (2.5%)
4. Jun Ji Hyun (2.3%)
5. Kim Soo Hyun (2.0%)
6. Suzy (2.0%)

KOFICE or The Korean Foundation for International Cultural Exchange is the korean department in charge of overseas management of arts and culture.

1595151297076-1595151297076.png

https://www.kstarlive.com/community/2020/07/19/6-most-popular-korean-celebrities-in-africa-2020-is-published-by-kofice-367287/awSoHDMTXGRZ?fbclid=IwAR0bvsX0Bl-nzNOAprVVm_4Xq-CBa6d3BJsNNFAvyMafbAnlKuGJbS0bP20

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Another noona, but I remember some people wanted her with LMH a couple years ago-YEH, because she's a good kisser.  I didn't care for her last drama because the unbelievable number of flashbacks. 

im a bit late to this but you are talking about yoon eun hye? right?

i too remember before her scandal that alot of people wanted them to work together. i only watched her in CP and IMY but i loved her acting. i woud'nt be skeptical of her if it wasnt for her scandal cause they match so perfectly. check out this video of them

another actress that i thought of is lee honey :joy:

she's very good and very funny in comedy movies. maybe it would be better if they play a funny couple rather than a romantic one cause i rlly dont see her as an actress who plays romance 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Geolyvseven said:

Any news? There is to many pages to read not willing to backread 50+ just give me some of the juicy news

Hello @Geolyvseven !  No juicy news involving LMH- but, we do have the budding  womance between @Nikaa94 and @mademoisellesia, and @Heretorant trying to catch a ride on two people juicy!:lol:

Oh @Geolyvseven you may have missed our polls--what genre  and type of character next for LMH.  This past week, the bromance poll.  I think the results are moved to the events category if you want to view them.  You can share your input on those categories.  This week favorite OSTs.  

Speaking of polls, does the middle of the week  work for everyone or do you prefer the weekend?  It's only 3 days, so we need to chose the days most people are available.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

15 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Se Young   No!

PBY   Yes and No!! Depending on genre and story!!

KSH   No

NJH  No and no!!

MGY  No

CSB  No

Nana who is she?  No

KN  No

This is my personal opinion! 

@mademoisellesia   You know I like you right???

please don't be sad i said no to all except PBY with "yes and no". I am just a bit strict

Spoiler

Yes, except PBY, they all are not big enough to pair with LMH.
Watch the list of all FL of his drama, you will know what I mean. Even Tiffiny Tang is big enough in China.

These are soooooooooo lovely.  :heart4:

14 hours ago, Heretorant said:

@Nikaa94 to convince you.

OMG !!! I thought I saw Shin Sx Kxxng at the first sight.  :fear:

Fortunately she's not Miss Shin.  :P
I have not watched any KTR's works, no comments.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

37 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Speaking of polls, does the middle of the week  work for everyone or do you prefer the weekend?  It's only 3 days, so we need to chose the days most people are available.

I think 2 weekdays and 1 weekend day (either sat or sun) would be a good combination.  Or vice versa.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:
  Hide contents

LSG and Jasper mostly communicate in English but they both tried to learn/speak simple vocabs from each other's mother tongue, which I think was a respectful, nice gesture. Jasper was a model turn actor. He's currently a fame actor in TW. Apart from Triad Princess on Netflix, I mostly watch Kdramas, but because people flooded my timeline gushing over his drama Before We Get Married so I know it was a huge hit last year. There's a 2018 movie called More than Blue (remake from K-movie) that did really well in the box office worldwide which further propelled him to fame outside of TW. I'd like to see it myself but haven't found the source yet.

Well, my purpose is not to understand who Jasper is.  
My purpose is finding another Minoz who understand Chinese here and may help me to translate "Good Day".  :P
I know some of you have interesting to watch the whole series of "Good Day" asap, but I can't find enough time to complete my translations.
Also always behind several pages here.  :sad1:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rubyminho said:

6 Most Popular Korean Celebrities in Africa 2020 is published by KOFICE

KOFICE (Korean Foundation for International Cultural Exchange)

1. Lee Min Ho (9.0%)   :fullofhearts::highonflowers:
2. Gong Yoo (6.3%)
3. Hyun Bin (2.5%)
4. Jun Ji Hyun (2.3%)
5. Kim Soo Hyun (2.0%)
6. Suzy (2.0%)

Thank you Rubiyaa!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Lee Min Ho: Horror, medical drama or romcom; What genre should The King: Eternal Monarch actor star in next?

After the end of The King: Eternal Monarch, Lee Min Ho hasn't announced his next project. While we wait to see what he has in store for fans, we wanted to know from you'll, what genre should he experiment with next?

It has been 14 years since Lee Min Ho embarked on his journey into the South Korean entertainment industry. Over the (almost) decade and a half, the actor has filled the shoes of different characters in different genres. Be it the teenager rebel Kim Tan falling in love with a house help's naive but strong daughter in The Heirs or a well-skilled Lee Yoon Sung in City Hunter, or even his recently ended SBS drama The King: Eternal Monarch, where he played a regal emperor opposite Kim Go Eun, the actor does have a lot to offer. 

However, with his series having ended a few weeks ago and no word on his upcoming project, we began to wonder, what genre should Lee Min Ho experiment with next? As we took a walk down the memory lane to understand his choices - films and series wise - there were a few genres that the actor was yet to explore. 

One of those genres is a horror thriller. Unlike his The Heirs co-star Park Shin Hye, who recently starred in #ALIVE, Lee Min Ho hasn't starred in a horror/thriller apocalyptic themed movie or series. With the theme immensely popular in the country, the actor could give the genre a try. Maybe star in a movie similar to #ALIVE or Peninsula. 

Another option he could explore is a medical drama. There are already two popular dramas this year that caught K-drama fans' attention. One being Dr. Romantic 2 while the other was Hospital Playlist. Imagine, Lee Min Ho wearing a doctor's coat and checking our pulses. Come to think of it, we saw a glimpse of his caretaking side when Kim Go Eul's Jung Tae Eul during the last few episodes of The King: Eternal Monarch. 

We also thought that the actor should go back to starring in something light and breezy, a funny rom-com series/movie that would help us escape from our horrible 2020 memories. What genre should Lee Min Ho experiment with next? Vote and let us know in the comments below. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/lee-min-ho-horror-medical-drama-or-romcom-what-genre-should-king-eternal-monarch-actor-star-next-550564

@Nikaa94

See we are not alone in discussions for his next project. Everyone's curious:highonflowers:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, rubyminho said:

However, with his series having ended a few weeks ago and no word on his upcoming project, we began to wonder, what genre should Lee Min Ho experiment with next?

Why am I loving these words?? :popcornjackson:

there were a few genres that the actor was yet to explore. 

One of those genres is a horror thriller

Does the author of this article lurk in Soompi?? :joy:  We had this discussion about Horror genre a few pages ago!! :doggie:

With the theme immensely popular in the country, the actor could give the genre a try

Are you telling LMH what to choose next?? Sounds familiar?? Soompi threaders?:glasses:

We also thought that the actor should go back to starring in something light and breezy, a funny rom-com series/movie that would help us escape from our horrible 2020 memories. What genre should Lee Min Ho experiment with next? Vote and let us know in the comments below. 

@rubyminho  I think you also mentioned that after TKEM, LMH might do a rom-com. which is popular in SK. :D we also discussed about the pattern of Faith--> Heirs

so maybe TKEM--? 

Another option he could explore is a medical drama

I like Medical dramas but not for Lee Min Ho!! He is too good for Medical dramas

Did the writer forget to talk about dark-mystery genre?? :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Good night!!

Hope you dream LMH!! Ask him if he is reviewing his drama and movie offers! 

Sorry @Nikaa94 though I couldn't exactly ask him your question, we did talk about his work and he just promised to come back with a project that will make all his fans go even crazy for him. :fullofhearts:

P.S. in my dreams :)

18 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m back! Couldn’t stay away lol. 

I can’t recall how many pages ago but someone posted an interview of lmh talking about BOF and he said he wouldn’t take the role GJP today. I say, why not? GJP is one of the most iconic male characters of all time and memorable! It’s been over 10 years and who can topple him? Name one character. I can’t. 

Well, I guess lmh did make him iconic. I can’t imagine anyone else as GJP. That role belongs to him! I wouldn’t mind seeing him reenact GJP today, just for fun. :D

GJP is love! He’s head to head with daejang in my heart :D

Chingu, ma friend, I posted the longer version to convince you lol. The first one I posted was the short version :lol:

Looks like I did my job here, I convinced you using someone else’s amazing edit lol. 

To be honest, I was actually hoping for KTR when I heard lmh signed on to The King. BUT, after watching it with kge, I’m glad it was kge. Of course, I’m sure we all know why I feel that way hehehe. But next up, KTR please? 

It was me @Heretorant who posted the interview, I agree with with you on LMH making GYP iconic. Nothing has even come close to it, right? May be Kim Tan? :)

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

16 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LSG and Jasper mostly communicate in English but they both tried to learn/speak simple vocabs from each other's mother tongue, which I think was a respectful, nice gesture. Jasper was a model turn actor. He's currently a fame actor in TW. Apart from Triad Princess on Netflix, I mostly watch Kdramas, but because people flooded my timeline gushing over his drama Before We Get Married so I know it was a huge hit last year. There's a 2018 movie called More than Blue (remake from K-movie) that did really well in the box office worldwide which further propelled him to fame outside of TW. I'd like to see it myself but haven't found the source yet.

LMAO. Although I don't encourage but *hint* - look how @Heretorant does it.

She basically did this on me and AgentQuake just now:

... without permission... lol lol ;)

@Nikaa94 I really like the action scenes in Bounty Hunter, LMH was excellent in it. Too bad the story was XXX (insert you own) and not enough screen time for Lee San (yeah, I'm as greedy as Ki Chul).

@mademoisellesia I liked Lee San's action scenes in Bounty Hunters too. I was originally thinking I am missing his voice but later realized he didn't speak much at all.:lol:

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1