Seo Hyun Jin commented, “I’m having a great time filming the script that feels like my heart. I hope it reaches the hearts of viewers, and I will do my best until the end. Please wait!”

The production team shared, “Seo Hyun Jin is an actress who gives faith with her name and meticulously prepares her acting after thoroughly analyzing her character’s eyes, atmosphere, and voice. Please watch Seo Hyun Jin’s deep emotional performance that will make ‘You Are My Spring’ a unique healing romance.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473549wpp/seo-hyun-jin-transforms-into-a-passionate-hotel-concierge-manager-in-new-romance-drama

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Erhmm... so whatz the concept here? Hahaha... itz looks like they reading the drama scripts?

Cto:

yo Saem @SweetLullaby u are so fast today :grimace:

57 minutes ago, guestra said:

Sorry if it's double post 

Oh i didnt see these pics before :)

Arghhh... now i m super curious to see the script reading clips!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

54 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

New teaser 

Tvn is giving us a lot of teasers...hopefully they will now realease the script reading. 
You know how passionate HJ is even just on script reading.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Supergal said:
3 hours ago, guestra said:

Sorry if it's double post 

Oh i didnt see these pics before

Those pictures are from TBI where Han SeGye and Woomi travelled to overseas and that's the place she transformed into an old lady.

2 hours ago, Supergal said:

(Ops... i cant embed the part SHJ's cut

I posted in the drama thread aldy.

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Tvn is giving us a lot of teasers...hopefully they will now realease the script reading. 
You know how passionate HJ is even just on script reading.

They're late for promotion..haha..so now pali pali release what they have in hand before premiere.:D

Can't wait for more.....next teaser!

Credit Soompi Hyunjinies for Eng translation.
Edited by hola2jin
  • Thanks 2

@hola2jin yes. Too late (not to mention my disappointment for MSoop aaaargh) but it’s still impressive seeing the number of views for these teasers... 

** saw this on YT comments (cr to post owner) i forgot the name while reposting it here.. peace!

Script from “You are my spring” preview [Spoiler]

“That day, late spring night, when spring snow fell in crazy amounts, using the crazy weather as an excuse, someone opened their broken wings again and someone who’d folded their wings for a long time fluttered them open and butterflies flew.”

-Waaah! It’s a stalker.

“Da Jung looks like a person who is just afraid of dating. But if that’s the case, it’ll be okay if you date me. Date me [slightly formal]. Date me [informal]”

-Do you want to go up?

“Everyday I’m a bomb that could go off any minute. If he knows I’m this kind of person, he would freak and run away from me, won’t he? Like this alone, I’ll push him away, as fast as I can. Then when I’m old, I will be rolling on floor unable to stand up by myself. For a long time...I know all this, yet I’m greedy and it’s absurd.

-Hello. Blah blah.

“I worried a lot. Sincee you’re okay I’m relieved. It’s okay if you are sad and it’s okay if you are angry. Everything that happened, you did no wrong. If you endure this a bit longer, you’ll move on. I’ll stay beside you”

-That kind of ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Ahn Sung Ki and Seo Hyun Jin to appear in the movie 'Dementia'....

원본 이미지

"According to a film industry official on the 11th, Ahn Sung Ki and Seo Hyun Jin, who were offered to appear in 'Dementia', are coordinating their schedules. This is the first time the two have worked together through a work.

'Dementia' is a work about dementia. Ahn Sung Ki and Seo Hyun Jin appear as father and daughter in the play. Although it is a relatively small-budget film, expectations are high due to the good screenplay and the meeting of Ahn Sung Ki and Seo Hyun Jin."(aims to crank-in 2nd half of the year)

read more..........

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003126081

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

Ahn Sung Ki and Seo Hyun Jin to appear in the movie 'Dementia'....

Our queen is on the roll!!! 2021 is indeed her year! I hope she will be able to do this because it looks good. And we haven’t seen her in a movie for a long time.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Omo...I just read from somewhere it's the father have to take care of the daughter who's having dementia...not the other way round. :bawling: I wonder does our queen have the time for this movie?

Finally Soop updates something...

Edited by hola2jin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Wow i did not expect this with such an already packed schedule. I think Filming might only take a few weeks.

And great teaser. It cracked me up when they suddenly said their lines. So random :D And so far the the teasers and posters have conveyed a very melancholic atmosphere. This one breaks the mood and brings some comedy to it. I take it that it will be the same for the drama itself. 

On another note just realized that Why Oh Soo Jae will have a female director. I remember looking her up when the drama got announced because there was this talk that SHJ wanted to support the director for her first drama as leading pd. I just thought it was a man because MDL has the info wrong.

Anyway i glossed over some old news and found this: 

Studio S’s CEO Han Jung Hwan “Seo Hyun Jin’s character is a very bad-tempered and mean professor. When I asked her why she wanted to take this role, she said, ‘I want to play this character because she’s a really cruel and despicable woman.’ Seo Hyun Jin will make a 180-degree transformation and show you a completely different side of her.”

Oh god i am looking forward to that.

And another article said it like this:

Han Jung Hwan, CEO of Studio S, said, “I asked Seo Hyun Jun why she wanted to start in this drama, and she said, ‘Because she is such a B****.’ She will be showing a whole new side of her.”

Haha not sure what the correct translation is but i'll just pretend that SHJ said it like in the second one :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Omo...I just read from somewhere it's the father have to take care of the daughter who's having dementia...not the other way round. :bawling: I wonder does our queen have the time for this movie?

OoooMmmmmGgggg!!! I thought it’s the father. Wow! Maybe that’s why they want it even with low budget.

1 hour ago, Fabbo said:

On another note just realized that Why Oh Soo Jae will have a female director. I remember looking her up when the drama got announced because there was this talk that SHJ wanted to support the director for her first drama as leading pd. I just thought it was a man because MDL has the info wrong.

Yeah! I think she’s one of the directors or an assistant director of Dr Romantic and she’s very close to her. She was the one teasing her and YYS during takes. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 6/11/2021 at 10:38 AM, hola2jin said:

Ahn Sung Ki and Seo Hyun Jin to appear in the movie 'Dementia'...

Omg a movie!!! :bawling: sounds kinda sad but hope she does it we deserve movies from her and she deserves to get into the movie industry more 

On 6/11/2021 at 4:33 PM, hola2jin said:

The book title "Black Cat". @SweetLullabycorrect?

Yes I’m gonna search about the book and what it is about if it’s not a prop hopefully we’ll find something 

Edit

Okay it’s probably a clue!! The only black cat book I found was Edgar Allan Poe’s The Black Cat. I’m gonna be lazy and just post the wiki info here but it is about murder !!!:w00t:

In the story, an unnamed narrator has a strong affection for pets until he perversely turns to abusing them. His favorite, a pet black cat, scratches him one night and the narrator punishes it by cutting its eye out and then hanging it from a tree. The home burns down but one remaining wall shows a burned outline of a cat hanging from a noose. He soon finds another black cat, similar to the first except for a white mark on its chest, but he soon develops a hatred for it as well. He attempts to kill the cat with an axe but his wife stops him; instead, the narrator murders his wife. He conceals the body behind a brick wall in his basement. The police soon come and, after the narrator's tapping on the wall is met with a shrieking sound, they find not only the wife's corpse but also the black cat that had been accidentally walled in with the body and alerted them with its cry.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/13/2021 at 3:08 AM, SweetLullaby said:

Okay it’s probably a clue!! The only black cat book I found was Edgar Allan Poe’s The Black Cat. I’m gonna be lazy and just post the wiki info here but it is about murder !!!:w00t:

This is kinda creepy.I stopped reading the info when I read about the cat..so harsh!

• Like 3