a li’l commercial haha

i’ve watch 2 episodes of All the Butlers (Eugene ep 159 and The Penthouse ladies ep 160 as guests)the show is quite fun and interesting! I just hope YAMS casts or SHJ will be guest/s as well... i’m praying for it... or any other variety show... please have them.. give them more exposures! 
@Supergal99 suddenly thought about you (have you watched those episodes?!) 

:approves::fullofhearts:

—————

actually i dropped by to leave sthing seo v cute here :

cr Hyunjinismylight on IG

(are we allowed to direct post IG links or it’s been restricted again?!) 

~really needed to post on twt first so I can link it here HAHAHA (sorry self for being not so techy)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Oops @inspiredbyshj u gave me a fright! Thot u asking me for more toilet paper ... eehmmm.. i mean ... tissue  HAHA!!

BetterBlissfulEwe-size_restricted.gif

(Pls share the tissue tks!) ^wink^

3 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

(have you watched those episodes?!)

Yap hahaha... already done when they were released ! Also juz done watching youtubing the lastest making clips juz now heee...  >>>  i actually hope our queen's new SBS drama will be as HOT :evilelmo: as Penthouse too - some clips garnered over millions views n thousands of comments in YT !  

(are we allowed to direct post IG links or it’s been restricted again?!) 

Yes we can post IG links juz like any (legal) url links :) eg. https://www.instagram.com/p/CMwq3thKyoY/?igshid=kohflwavghls (ok ok juz an example ...^wink^)

Spoiler

Plus get Logan Lee to cameo hahahahaa.....

Oh @guestraalso gave me a fright! Hahahah those notifications...  oh btw talking about Secret Garden OST, I realised I only know this one:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

:please::hwaiting2: 

(Ok flying off to bed zzzzz)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 3/23/2021 at 5:38 PM, hola2jin said:

You mean the Allies? But the article mentioned about the KBS drama will take place during the time of King Taejong of Joseon which is different era from the Allies. The Allies still remains mysterious

On 3/23/2021 at 10:19 PM, shjfan23 said:

Ohh is it? Then I think, I really need to drop that. But still happy with 2 dramas this yr. :fullofhearts:

^whisper^ not sure if u guys heard about the latest historical kdrama news-  i guess it is not wise for our queen to do any historical dramas for the time being...  

• Like 2

On 3/23/2021 at 7:12 PM, Supergal99 said:

^cough^ i m more curious who is managing Soompi Hyunjinies?!?! Hahahahaaa... ops or am i the only one who does not know??

Err...I remembered you ever shared "something" about Soompi Hyunjinies! I once thought could be our saem here. Sorry saem, if I guessed wrongly! :grimace:

4 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

^whisper^ not sure if u guys heard about the latest historical kdrama news-  i guess it is not wise for our queen to do any historical dramas for the time being...  

^whisper^ back~yes, yes! read about the news! I didn't know it can be that serious. And our queen was fully booked for 2 projects this year, no time for historical drama! If situation allows, I guess she'll definitely plan for tour after all filming ended!:cutekitty:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Oh that Baeksang moment gif!!! :fullofhearts: love... love... okkkkk more tissue please!  
——— 

Oh... ‘real romcom’ (?) are they in a rel? Quick search at Jung YuMi... :tightdeadline:

(ooh they look good 2gether)

————-

btw, Cha Eun Woo will be having a cameo on The Penthouse! That made me wish he’ll do a cameo too on YAMS hahaha wishful thinking.. 

————-

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

^whisper^ back~yes, yes! read about the news! I didn't know it can be that serious. And our queen was fully booked for 2 projects this year, no time for historical drama! If situation allows, I guess she'll definitely plan for tour after all filming ended!

What about that historical drama? Hmmmm

Share share! 

....if situation allows, let her do RDTK3 instead! Hahaha agree agree???! 
but yeah, definitely. Our queen deserves a beautiful rest, relaxations and all after loads of work! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

*HOT*:evilelmo: just in:

Screenshot_20210327-160238_Instagram.jpg

tenor.gif

So the donuts are from her & the director ... ♡ our queen is as sweet as the donuts* hahaa~~

*i read fr weibo - yap donuts :)

THUMBS UP  for ..ops i mean from the (cute) guys:

Screenshot_20210327-161920_Instagram.md.

Link https://www.instagram.com/p/CM6J351FYWu/?igshid=5anq9071z6g4

On 3/26/2021 at 2:26 PM, hola2jin said:

Err...I remembered you ever shared "something" about Soompi Hyunjinies! I once thought could be our saem here. Sorry saem, if I guessed wrongly! :grimace:

Oh maybe maybe itz really Saem Sweetlullaby (Dum dum dum?!?! ) She's been missing lately hahahah 

^whisper^ back~yes, yes! read about the news! I didn't know it can be that serious. And our queen was fully booked for 2 projects this year, no time for historical drama! If situation allows, I guess she'll definitely plan for tour after all filming ended!:cutekitty:

I bet our queen will be back to her 'self-qurantine mode' after 2 dramas - pretty tiring back to back shooting :GN1:zzzzz :grimace:

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

Thank you @hola2jin was kinda curious about the title. I thought it’s a horror one... so sad about it upon knowing it’s 80% filming done. :surprisedwut:

————————-

oh gosh @Supergal99 Thks for posting it here... SHJ is so thoughtful aaaawww and errrrrm pretty as always! And oh, so he is YAMS director? Cool! They seem really pretty close!

5 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

I bet our queen will be back to her 'self-qurantine mode' after 2 dramas - pretty tiring back to back shooting

agree... she’ll miss her homebody self after this fo sure... Soopvely must do another interview about her prep for the next drama! ~~~ the Supershj99 eeeekkkk

(But haha it’ll be tiring for our queen.) Okaaaay i’ll give her the break she needed for next filming, WOSJ... hahahaha i’ll be seo thoughtful too! HAHAHAHA (oh sorry my imagination seems far too advance! Hahah)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@hola2jin Omg... i seo envy them! Lucky friends! Omo... i really like our queen’s penmanship... (~whisper: i am liking all about her eeeeekkkk) 

tho it seems they’re in a hurry maybe(?!) look at those handwritings! Can anyone translate those written below? It seems like,” i love...” (?) on the other paper...

and that 5secs clip.. i can really sensed a Kang Da-Jeong vibe in there (not SHJ) hahaha or am I just excited to watch this?! 
uuugh... lucky guys... can I just be those two walking beside her? Hahaha :elated:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Omo @hola2jin@inspiredbyshj    u guys  are up 'so early' hahaha... oh my fingers are itching --- to slow our queen/manager Kang down a bit...haha!

spacer.png

^^ Cr original clip source to owner

On 3/27/2021 at 9:46 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

oh gosh @Supergal99 Thks for posting it here... SHJ is so thoughtful aaaawww and errrrrm pretty as always! And oh, so he is YAMS director? Cool! They seem really pretty close!

Emmm.. ops...  i'm not very familiar with the director hahah... the only director or PD in my memory is this one:

DJqXYdiVYAIV3Qs.jpg

Cto

:hwaiting2: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^@Supergal99

Kumawo on that slowmo clip! Appreciating our queen walk even more! HAHA 

Waiting for day we can see her (sexy legs) walking that pair of boots haha~~><

and oh... i really like her outfit there(TOL) ! Esp the silver shoes!

Awww... u have the same taste as ...the cameraman.. opss i mean our queen :grimace::grimace:giphy.gif

^original clip:

https://youtu.be/GotvFqCgOQw

Btw linking to @hola2jin's post on previous page - the pic of Kolpling couple (heee:hwaiting2: i can't seem to rem their collab... guess JHI was a rookie then...mmmm... 

Ok we need a reunion but emmm...:emmm:

Spoiler

talking about JHI -  did u guys read about Jung Hae -in's Snowdrop is also under fire now? Gosh... so *hot* issue

Ok gotta fly off ><

Spoiler

To Catch Logan Lee in latest SBS catch clip hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Supergal99 jinjja?! I haven’t heard any fr Snowdrop drama. But i keep seeing JHI on my feed but about his Kodak photoshoots hahaha... but yeah. That drama will def be as yummy JHI haha and as hot as the weather here 34 deg atm  :onfirex:

————-

have you seen this pic? Can’t say it’s a mid length perm hair. I wanna tie and put it on a high bun as i wished to be her hair on yams.  ~~hahahaha

Cr jizoon7762

*i can’t wait to see her hotelier look!! 

• Blob 3

@inspiredbyshj i followed jtbc so it tweeted about the drama something like a notice and thatz how i got wind of it. What a year for kdramas ..hmmm ( and those accusations on bullies too ^gasp!^)

Yap the hair ! Seo long hahahaa!! **Wish came true!**

SarcasticWavyBug-size_restricted.gif

Oh n All those spoilers on social media is killing me ! Haha!!

◇◇ Ps:  i m taking a break from posting here so pls forgive me if i don't react to your tags ya!  I'll still be on twitter though :)

• Like 3

Kim Young Dae In Talks To Star Opposite Seo Hyun Jin In New Romance Drama

Kim Young Dae In Talks To Star Opposite Seo Hyun Jin In New Romance Drama

TV/FILM

Apr 2, 2021

by D. Kim

Kim Young Dae may be taking on a leading role in a new romance drama!

On April 2, Xportsnews reported that the actor has been cast as the male lead in the upcoming SBS drama “Why Oh Soo Jae?” (literal title).

In response to the report, Kim Young Dae’s agency revealed that he has been offered the role and is currently in talks.

“Why Oh Soo Jae?” will portray the romance between a law school professor and student. Seo Hyun Jin was confirmed as the female lead Oh Soo Jae back in December, and the younger male lead was said to be “a secret” at the time.

Kim Young Dae has been quickly rising to fame with his roles in dramas such as “Extraordinary You,” “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice,” “Cheat on Me if You Can,” “The Penthouse,” and “The Penthouse 2.” If Kim Young Dae accepts this role, it will be his first time playing the male lead in a television drama.

“Why Oh Soo Jae?” will be written by Kim Ji Eun of “Lie After Lie” and directed by Park Soo Jin, who has worked on dramas including “Doctors,” “Dr. Romantic,” and “Death Song.” It is scheduled to air in the second half of the year.

Kim Young Dae In Talks To Star Opposite Seo Hyun Jin In New Romance Drama | Soompi

TV/FILM

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I’m no longer up to date with stars in kdrama today, but he looks good... and I heard he’s a rising star right now because of Penthouse.

Nevertheless, I’m so excited with this one.. I think more excited than YAMS. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 3/21/2021 at 3:08 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

saem! 
okay... i’m into the KSH+SHJ pair! Hahaha 

Ahhhh I’m happy you’ve seen the light :partyblob:

On 3/23/2021 at 5:05 AM, Supergal99 said:

Psst... @inspiredbyshji think our saem busy watching his show hahahaaa!!

https://youtu.be/TRge88uFZYM

I’m actually very much behind on 1N2D lol. I’m watching penthouse and beyond evil :ph34r:

On 3/26/2021 at 9:26 AM, hola2jin said:
On 3/23/2021 at 2:12 PM, Supergal99 said:

^cough^ i m more curious who is managing Soompi Hyunjinies?!?! Hahahahaaa... ops or am i the only one who does not know??

It’s not me lol. I’m sorry but I don’t think that person is an active user here either. It might be someone from Twitter. We have a blog, a dailymotion channel and a YouTube channel. That’s all I know :ph34r:

Kim Yongdae casting was a surprise !! He’s a rookie and a lot younger than people I’ve imagined lol but he does look like a student so I guess he fits??!! I love him tho. I think he is gonna accept (that’d be a nice boost to his career after Penthouse) BUT WHEN WILL I SEE HER WITH SOMEONE WHO MADE A NAME FOR HIMSELF ALREADY :cries:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2