5 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

*ok I just came across this tweet! 
seo happy for YAMS! (You are just right @shjfan23*wink)

This is a better comparison..looks like it is compared to all dramas under cable channels. Articles are commonly comparing dramas both cable and public ch. which I think is a bit unfair. But  what I’m excited about this is that, YAMS is available in netflix which has a broader audience. I think it’s the first drama for HJ to be on Netflix same time from Seoul.

But I think, it will more reflect on the buzzworthy survey. Looking forward to it!!!!

now, excited for Ep2!!!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Finally seo hyun jin reactions cut at presscon haha I like it so much so thank you to the editor!

Seo hyunjin cut from Keyeast making video

Cute first appearance lol kang gps? 

From Presscon

Spoiler

• Love 2

3 hours ago, guestra said:

Seo hyunjin cut from Keyeast making video

Haha i watched that as well. We have to watch kdw's making video to get a glimpse of her. Yes i am looking at you soop.. :phew:

• Like 3

Article wrote about SHJ's diction.

'You are my spring' Seo Hyun Jin, 'diction master' that enhances narrative + emotion

원본 이미지

Seo Hyun Jin's ability to deliver dialogue also plays a significant role in enhancing the viewers' immersion. To the extent that she is called a self-recognized 'dictionist', Seo Hyun JIn has created scenes that she wants to see once more with her words and lines that catch her ears in any work. Seo Hyun Jin's accurate pronunciation, which has already attracted attention in previous works, maximized the charm by mixing the emotions of the characters even in everyday acting.

Seo Hyun Jin's acting, which enhances the delivery power, draws a cheerful character who can't stand the injustice of 'Beautyk Inside(2018)' and can blow cider, and sometimes laughs with the narration that appeared in many episodes of 'Black Dog'(2019)', and sometimes a pure function that supplements the description of the scene was added. Seo Hyun Jiln, who does not spit out any words or sentences, conveys the joys and sorrows that the character feels, even in lines with various emotions.

This 'You Are My Spring' also started with Seo Hyun Jin's narration from the first episode and made the small screen hold their breath. The narration, "When I ran, that person wasn't there", heard along with Seo Hyun Jin's tearful appearance, was enough to create tension from the first broadcast. Seo Hyun Jin's lines, emotional acting, facial expressions, etc., added to each scene, all merged into one, creating a perfect combination to enhance synergy.

In particular, the dating scene that took advantage of the characteristics of the character who speaks three languages captured the eyes and ears of the viewers by digesting even foreign languages with perfect pronunciation. When working, speck more clearly than anyone else.

The happy and sad emotions of the characters are expressed more three-dimensionally through Seo Hyun Jin's vocalizations, voices and diction. Seo Hyun Jin's 'taste of words', which draws differently in each work with a tone appropriate for the character, raises questions about how it will work in this work. [google trans]

full article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/109/0004441029

Great news.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Wait! What? Immediately at no.1??? That’s the power of SHJ

the rating is kinda dissapointing..but it was uplifted by good data. 

Ya, so disappointed with the rating kept dropping, hope tonight episode will rise a bit. Even Black Dog without love line have never went below 3%. Otoke..why...? But yay, fortunately I was cheered up a lot by her being no.1 most talked about news. 

Edited by hola2jin
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Ya, so disappointed with the rating kept dropping, hope tonight episode will rise a bit. Even Black Dog without love line have never went below 3%. Otoke..why...? But yay, fortunately I was cheered up a lot by her being no.1 most talked about news. 

We’re back on track! Ratings back at 3%! Hopefully it will increase for the upcoming eps.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Well tv ratings.. They only have reduced significance. Of course they are somewhat of an indicator and most dramas with high ratings also perform well on OTT services. We dont get any internal numbers from those (tving, Netflix, ..)

But it was #1 on Netflix Korea today and ranked pretty well through the week. I think the episodes are with 2 days delay? I noticed that with Racket Boys as well.

Anyway i wouldnt get too hung up if it gets 2.5% or 3.5%. (Initially i was hoping it would get like 4-5% but that quickly changed when i saw how other tvn dramas on those slots performed in the last few weeks and months.)

I am rather disappointed that the drama doesn't do that well internationally.

• Like 5

Can’t wait for the KDJ-AGY interaction later! Plus the love forming on the main leads! :fullofhearts: i agree on a post i saw on twitter. Despite lack of promotions and exposures, YAMS managed to get a top 1 rank on Netflix! How can you not be proud! (Not to mention our queen’s achievement for YAMS too) :doggie:

btw, i just noticed, SHJ followed another 1 on twitter. I just can’t figure out who’s the newest on the list. Haha! Hmmmm

have a great day guys! Keep safe! Let’s all watch later! 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3