I'm ok for the ML's change as long as HJ is still the FL!

Oh, after checking about this ML, he actually had his high school education in the Philippine international school! Just imagine, may be he can teach HJ a few words of tagalog greeting to her fans. :D

Edited by hola2jin
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@hola2jin Yes I agree as long as it’s SHJ! I love the pairing tho! I think he looks better for the role. Another drama to look forward to! Yaaaasss... tho i’m still holding that hope for RDTK3... wow so many good dramas for SHJ. (Actually i guess i’m excited for WOSJ better than YAMS) 

or is it because we barely got updates w/ YAMS(?) 

nonetheless, i can’t wait to see our queen on these dramas! 

Thanks for the post! 

• Blob 2

@inspiredbyshjme too! I’m more excited with WOSJ. I think because I like her role there than YASM. Or maybe the given plot? The plot is more exciting.

As usual, we don’t care much about the male lead. LOL!!!

I don’t know him but he looks like lee joon gi for me..

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Yeah me too. I am also more excited about WOSJ. And it sounds like a very fun change to see her in that role.

As for the casting. So they went even more nugu... Oh well i dont really care. Possible male leads with some marketability are sparse. I've linked an article below.

I've watched Hwang In-yeop in 18 Again and True Beauty. He didnt leave too much of an impression but he was quite charismatic (and good looking). I am looking forward to their dynamic and chemistry. 

And i just realized reading the news that he is already 30. I've only seen him playing highschool students so far lol. I take that as a good thing. That should really settle the dumb reactions to the age gap. I mean he is 30 for gods sake.

Btw what does RDTK3 mean? 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

@shjfan23 @Fabbo hi5! 
yes. Her role in WOSJ is interesting! And haha i’m about to comment about the age gap before i see @Fabbo mentioned it already. Haha. 
I believe that age gap commotions will now be off..
Hahaha

RDTK3- there are talks about having season 3 for Dr. Romantic—-if I am not mistaken, there’s an unconfirmed schedule circulating already(and fans, I for one, are hoping for s1 and s2 main casts be in it again)  cameoSSSSS will do but ofc better if main cast! I’m hardly praying... manifesting... hehehe drama gods please hear me! (But.... i’m not exhausting our queen if she gets 3 consecutive dramas ah) 

~please stay healthy queen if this will be the case HAHA

@hola2jin i was surprised when i’ve read he did spend his highschool and college in the Philippines. With the time he’d been here, he must’ve mastered the language so yeah, i hope he’ll be able to teach HJ about it. Whoa this gets me excited to hear her speaking Tagalog for the fans! 
———————————

btw, we are more than a month left for YAmS and I can’t wait for the presscon! We miss seeing the queen! Aaaaaahhh

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Yaaaass!! YAMS on July 12th! 
(i saw a twt post, a calendar for drama scheds.. haha i dint know a so gle word so i dint post here, but i kust followthe tweet that YAMS will be aired after Doom at your service) 
haha finally we’ll get to see HJ on our tv screens! 

and also....   (if I’m getting the infos right)

Link from bomida21

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVWKqGjbdj/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

53 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

Wow, aren't we getting YAMS script reading news first before next Monday(teaser)? Packed with good news, can't wait!

I know! We’ve been waiting for this! Fingers crossed!

getting reeaaady!  :popcornjackson:

is bomida21 on ig an official page for YAMS? (Wondering if actors can access if it is an offical page. —-what if SHJ is lurking(?) on that account! Hahaha oh me and my imaginations LOL )

• Blob 2

On 5/24/2021 at 8:35 PM, Fabbo said:

And i just realized reading the news that he is already 30. I've only seen him playing highschool students so far lol.

OMG! He’s already 30? Maybe they should stop casting non-teenage actors for High school dramas. But we can’t blame them, it’s mostly how they introduce themselves.

Ok, now I’m getting more excited with YAMS because of those blurred pics!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

OMG! He’s already 30? Maybe they should stop casting non-teenage actors for High school dramas. But we can’t blame them, it’s mostly how they introduce themselves.

Ok, now I’m getting more excited with YAMS because of those blurred pics!!!

But he looks really young, I'll believe if they say he's 20! 

First time get excited even with blurred pics!? :D

So YAMS is not all that dark, sad..melo healing romance..as I thought..there'll be also some comedy element which I'm really excited about.:wub:

This is fun! Someone tweeted: "Get rid of unnoticed Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays"!(google trans) :D

@inspiredbyshjNot sure about HJ lurking the Ig bomida21, but saw Yoon Park did go to the Ig & commented something on the latest update.(I think just words of laughter) :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Omg yes we found the new oppa:partyblob: I haven’t watched True Beauty but he’s very handsome he looks like jaebeom:wub:  Aaaand they look good together. He doesn’t look extremely young next to her either aaaaaaand I haven’t seen anyone bashing her because of the role. Aside from a few that don’t like noona dramas.  It’ll be his first lead role so maybe that’s why. Hope she won’t make him suffer much in the drama. I can already see the comments :onfirex:  

13 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Not sure about HJ lurking the Ig bomida21, but saw Yoon Park did go to the Ig & commented something on the latest update.(I think just words of laughter) :P

Let’s pray Yoon Park takes one for the team and gets her to post something or even better open an account herself :sparklyeyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

Hope she won’t make him suffer much in the drama. I can already see the comments

I'm worried, he has huge followers from Ig(9m), so professor Oh pls don't be too mean to him or she may get bashed.

Hoping a front view of Kang Da Jung from Monday teaser.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Welcome back @Supergal99

:glasses: hola!!

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Hyun Jin's seo pretty!

Why they dance, so cute

^phweeweet^ agree with u - our queen's beaming in the teaser ♡♡!!

I think our queen miss dancing hahah ... ops i mean we missed her dancing ...heee

**whisper: wahhh first teaser our couple already holding hands ...ahem!**

5bkokk.gif

♡♡♡yesssss... yesss... finally !! Jinjja July 5 mon 9pm KST confirmed!! ♡♡♡

source : tving.com

• Wiggle 3

@hola2jin  you’re really quick! Thanks for posting! I’m also intrigued on why they dance but they’re so cute together.. 

@Supergal yay!!! You here! Welcome back! 
Keep the teasers coming cos i am looking forward for @supergal’s  GIFs... tehehe

about the first teaser: 

it felt like i’m watching the finale haha. (Like i assumed they got married cos HJ is wearing a ring) hahaha my imagination’s far too advance! 
~Hope and pray this drama will be a success! Seeing those numbers of views in just couple of hours, i am positive it will click! Yaaaas 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1