3 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

@Supergal yay!!! You here! Welcome back! 
Keep the teasers coming cos i am looking forward for @supergal’s  GIFs... tehehe

:heythere:  awww.... 

Erhmmm... haha... there are so so many gifs floating online right after the first teaser - i wont have to make any hahahaha!!!

♡♡♡ her long hair !!♡♡♡: 

(cto)

I also feel more are looking forward to this drama - maybe coz of the romance genre :Ohboy3: 

@SweetLullaby i am amused by the choice of using trot song for the teaser hahaha.. :Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Supergal said:

Erhmmm... haha... there are so so many gifs floating online right after the first teaser - i wont have to make any hahahaha!!!

B-but your gifs are a the funniest welcome back btw I didn’t see u :7555_attack:

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Is it a romcom? I thought it’s more of a serious drama!

BTW, should we start shipping now?

This is such a confusing time feels like we know nothing about the drama still 

I’ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ

I get Baek Sooji vibes from Kang Dajeong must be the hair :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

I’ll be behind you! LOL!!!

Oh yeah, Sooji comes back to life!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

14 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

B-but your gifs are a the funniest welcome back btw I didn’t see u

Oh goshhhhh... so sweet ... and awwww.... your kiss gif :7555_attack: making me feel so shy ..heeee:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ok ...ahemm... hahah !! Baek Suji vibes ♡♡♡♡

Oh btw this CF  is legit ??:

The concept of adapting the teaser scenes - our queen's cut -  into a CF !!...:wow2:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

21 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Is it a romcom? I thought it’s more of a serious drama!

@shjfan23Fyi.

18 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Haha..& cruising! :D I'll support the shipping with an expire date(YAMS drama finale), after that will get distracted by the hotties from WOSJ! :joy:

Whoa nice turnaround, like a ballerina! :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, Supergal said:

Oh btw this CF  is legit ??:

Is this real or edited? Hope she'll get a lot of CF offers this time, like..back in Oh Hae Young's day.

[old article dated 12-5-17 (Castko.com)]

Seo Hyun Jin is The Most Wanted CF Star in 2017

Seo Hyun Jin’s name occupied the first position as the most wanted artist by the advertising industry after starring in tvN drama ‘Another Oh Hae Young’ last year.

The advertising industry is the industry that is most sensitive to market trends. They are responsible for choosing a model that will represent their products for a year. It was reported that Seo Hyun Jin was chosen to be the best model with good market influence.

Spoiler

After completing ‘Another Oh Hae Young’ last year, Seo Hyun Jin has become the model of 15 brands ranging from shampoo, chicken, drinks, ramyeon, makeup, clothes, accessories, and much more. Due to her full CF filming schedule, she could not even accept more CF offer. Usually the income earned from one ad is 4-5 billion won per year.

For the ad industry practitioners, Seo Hyun Jin has a beautiful body, rising characters, and alluring charm. In addition, she has a quality acting that can not be doubted. This makes her the right choice to be an ad model.

Although Seo Hyun Jin has not yet chosen her next work, she is busy with various activities. Last week she appeared in ‘Infinity Challenge’, looking very casual without the glitz unlike most actresses in general. In addition, after 12 years of debut, Seo Hyun Jin finally won Best Actress TV drama category in this year’s Baeksang Art Awards.

So this user also starts working!:P I didn't notice about the earrings from the clip.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Is this real or edited? Hope she'll get a lot of CF offers this time, like..back in Oh Hae Young's day.

Cross fingers cross fingers the CF is real....hahaah 

Ok talk about fingers ! - omggg... i didnt even notice those rings on her fingers!!

@inspiredbyshj(our body parts expert ^wink^) did mentioned one of the rings in her previous post heeee...

Oh anyways for the delulu shippers (ops!!) ♡♡♡:

Screenshot_20210601-231416_Instagram.jpg

Ig Link https://www.instagram.com/p/CPkjec_FoXp/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

I didn't notice about the earrings from the clip.

Ok me too ... i think i was distracted by their hairstyles..:hwaiting2:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Supergal said:

Ok talk about fingers ! - omggg... i didnt even notice those rings on her fingers!!

@inspiredbyshj(our body parts expert ^wink^) did mentioned one of the rings in her previous post heeee...

Oh wow! @inspiredbyshjyou have extremely good eyesight!

@Supergal I like those rings, especially they're rose gold! Thanks for posting.:wink: Heee...one of the rings has the words "Love more"!:blush:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, hola2jin said:

That should be real or else they will be fined for using the vide without consent.

A new teaser will be available today! Looking forward to it!!!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 6/1/2021 at 11:25 AM, hola2jin said:

Haha..& cruising! :D I'll support the shipping with an expire date(YAMS drama finale), after that will get distracted by the hotties from WOSJ! :joy:

Then we’ll move onto another ship  :P

3 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Oh...from 2nd teaser of YAMS, I see long hair Oh Hae Young's vibe!:D

We’re all getting bits of her past roles here I guess 

I thought she was about to wink at the end but she didn’t :sleepy:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

I thought she was about to wink at the end but she didn’t 

Haha..because you said that, I replayed the clip many times, so that's not a wink.:D Hey..hey...this time she sealed with a kiss on the script book, everybody will know that's hers! :kiss_wink: 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, hola2jin said:
7 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

I thought she was about to wink at the end but she didn’t 

Haha..because you said that, I replayed the clip many times, so that's not a wink.:D Hey..hey...this time she sealed with a kiss on the script book, everybody will know that's hers!

Omo... i wasnt expecting another teaser so soon!:tounge_wink:

spacer.png

And... pardon me ... awww.. actually they look great together too... mmmmm 

spacer.png

(Ahh.. ok ok ... dont throw the scripts at me ya?!?!)

:lol:

• LOL 1

3Ahh ahhh @hola2jin heh heh... ok i get what u mean ! Hahahaaa... 

err... personally i also feel she looks better in the first teaser opssss!! :grimace::grimace:

** copy paste from twitter **

'Loco Goddess' Seo Hyun-jin, who reacted as soon as the teaser was released ♥ 'Melo Eyes' Kim Dong-wook Starring in a new drama (video)
Sejin Jo

Enter 2021-06-03 22:31:16· Modified 2021-06-03 22:31:10
img_20210603222551_3y2t1l5e.webpYouTube 'tvN DRAMA'

[Insight] Reporter Se-jin Jo = The teaser video for tvN's new drama 'You Are My Spring' has been released.

On the 31st of last month, the first teaser video for tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'You Are My Spring' was uploaded, drawing a lot of attention from netizens.

The 30-second short video uploaded to tvN's official YouTube channel is gaining popularity, surpassing 310,000 views within two days of being released.

Netizens who saw the video showed reactions such as "I'm looking forward to seeing the 'roco' goddess Seo Hyun-jin", "I'm so excited", "I'm here with acting geniuses", and "I agree with this union."

Full article:https://m.insight.co.kr/amp/news/341690?__twitter_impression=true

Oh i guess u guys saw this behind the scene pic already :

(my edit ♡)

image1622787711442.md.png

Original >>> https://www.instagram.com/p/CPnKFArg-GN/?utm_medium=copy_link

:) i think IG owner is also part of the production team coz i juz noticed that he had also posted pics taken at the Ohji cafe filming site:

In April:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN7aKiMp15l/?utm_medium=copy_link

In feb:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLraQzkAOFE/?utm_medium=copy_link

(Ok guys i will be not so active again - got new dramas/shows to watch hahaha!!)

• Like 1
  • Love 1