@khatelaloves @icemaid you're most welcome <3

yeea, and as I know mbc is not likely will upload like a full cut of the interview so maybe we have to find the raw from dcgall or tudou/weibo. Well, we'll try to sub that one too later :)

@angel2013 aaaw thank you for the warm message :D we're happy too to be able to do this. We do this because we love Hyunjin <3

looking forward to more of interview translation by you girls too :wub:

really, u can't see the pic? :/

• Like 9

@giselle_tw you're quick girl, thanks a lot for putting them up in such a flash,how do you do it? ^_^

@gossong thanks for reposting them pics I can see them now, maybe something wrong with my comp, Soompi keeps crashing on me :tears: yeah *high five* for the love of Hyun Jin. :wub: One more trans coming soon, @giselle_tw is working on it but we work without deadlines :w00t:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, gossong said:

Hello all!

Thank you for the warm greetings and supports for the newly formed KoalaTeamSub.

We will try our best to give engsub clips about SHJ :) <3

Also I wanna say thanks too to @angel2013 and also @giselle_tw for sharing all interview translations about SHJ's tiny bits <3 thank you!!! :wub:

Ah and also, that one bts pic i think i read on the uploader ig post, it's for a magazine photoshoot @khatelaloves :D

Aaaww !! Gurls from Twitter finally show up here !! Big applause for KoalaTeamSub you guys awesome ! Pardon me for not remembering all your soompi ID, but you know who you are. I'm thanking the whole team. Thanks for deciding to drop by :) *hugs

Now, I need to back on lurking mode again, I haven't finish my homework from :lol:@angel2013 kekekek ...

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Aww this is such a precious pic, found it on SHJ baidu bar who reposted from Shinwa baidu bar.

DW posted this pic on his blog in Dec 2011, guess it should be after filming of The Peak. This is what he says in the blog;

The only one who is not drunk is this...

My ex-wife and I, keke

Hyun Jin will be in "Feast of God", let's give her our support.

(translated by: xiao yan @ Dongwan baidu bar)

OMG thank you for this! You make my day @angel2013 :w00t: :w00t:

Btw I finally got to watch The Peak (the video that someone posted here, sub for part 1). I must say DW is also a fine actor like Eric.

Me happy that DW and SHJ are good friends too!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, icemaid said:

OMG thank you for this! You make my day @angel2013 :w00t: :w00t:

Btw I finally got to watch The Peak (the video that someone posted here, sub for part 1). I must say DW is also a fine actor like Eric.

Me happy that DW and SHJ are good friends too!

You gotta to send me the link, I forgot to bookmark it earlier and now I don't know which page it is on! :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

BG8-21.jpg 

BG8-3.jpg 

Gosh! I'm tearing up reading what they have to say about Hyun Jin. Words that stand out to describe her are she's cheerful, kind, and a genuine person and being passionate towards her work . Mama Oh was shocked at the level of Hyun Jin's acting capability, and her admiration was further enhanced in the continuing shooting days with her "daughter".  I really liked her statement : "Is there really such a good actor in this world?" That's a high level of praise coming from a very much-admired and much-awarded veteran actress herself.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

The Compilations 1-3 basically a parts of Eric interview when he praised Hyunjin to the moon as his costar :) kekeke ...   

What I can conclude from both their interviews, it is not a one-sided admiration from the side of hyun jin as others were saying but they are both in mutual admiration club ^_^:wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@giselle_tw you're quick girl, thanks a lot for putting them up in such a flash,how do you do it? ^_^

@gossong thanks for reposting them pics I can see them now, maybe something wrong with my comp, Soompi keeps crashing on me :tears: yeah *high five* for the love of Hyun Jin. :wub: One more trans coming soon, @giselle_tw is working on it but we work without deadlines :w00t:

@angel2013Because its Hyunjin :D I work fast and passionately for someone I love lol. Btw, now I'm in episode 55 for Su Baekhyang. I enjoy the sageuk. It's long but it's worth it. Not really heavy, and i like that she's still dorky there haha ... oh, and her chemistry with crown prince really good. I like the OTP :D 

Su_Baekhyang.jpg 

• Like 11