• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Source: Esquire Magazine 2013 December Chinese Trans:  放放English Trans: Angel2013 Reposted from: SHJ Baidu bar Words in BOLD are SHJ's words and the words in normal are the editor's/int

PART 2 From about 8mins plus onwards, KCR ask questions about SHJ and Ken themselves, so I will only share about HJ's part. KCR asked 3 questions, of which they have to respond with a one liner a

Seo Hyun-jin (born February 27, 1985) is a South Korean actress and singer. She debuted as the main vocalist of South Korean girl group, M.I.L.K in 2001 and continued until the group disbanded in 2003

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@kopifan Thanks for that special orange dress pic!;)

it's good to see her hangout with her BFF Goo Hye Sun, but EXO concert? @Cherrine Kim I really don't know if she's a fan, at least we know she went to Beast's concert because of DooJoon and Yoseob. But then, does that mean there will be a high chance she will attend Shinwa's concert too? (since she also close to DongWan and Eric) :w00t: but then it's always good to see her popping up here and there. Hope she will have a good time catching up with all her friends before starting on another project.

@d2wach Thanks for posting those, I posted them at the drama thread and totally forgot to post it here :sweatingbullets:

Haha @angel2013 I was thinking the same. If SHJ can go and support DooJoon and Yoseob by attending Beast concert then she may do the same to support Dong Wan and Eric by attending ShinHwa concert.

Its great to see that GHS is still hanging out with SHJ even after her marriage, having a nice girls night out without her hubby.:P

• Like 7

@angel2013 yes.. at least we got to see shj poping up here n there.. then it will be less boring day.. her ent weekly intrvw yesterday also made my day.. or should i said made all shippers heart melted again?? :D i dont know if she bcomes more honest n straighforward recently.. but i'm happy to see her look so happy.. indeed, she had to play hard after work hard..

About shinhwa concert, i think she will be there.. after dating rumor, shj n eric already spotted together, so it make less awkward to be seen together again after that.. at least she had a reason to attend d concert, since both (eric n dongwan) were her past co star, so its normal i think..

I remember read shj interview with ghs.. shj said that she n ghs have many similarity.. bcoz of that, they bcome close friends.. but she said, thankfully their ideal man is totally different (dont know this is about looks or personality), but it make me think n compared between ahn jae hyun (ghs's husband) and eric.. yep, they totally different..LOL. ahn jae hyun looks like a really sweet n romantic guy.. i remember seing ahn jae hyun making news when he gave surprise for ghs, he gives her many flowers by put them behind a car, and propose to her..

what about eric? He looks so manly n considerate.. but i dont know if he can be romantic? I thought he dislike cheesy words n a shy man.. but from ohya bts when he knows exactly how many roses that shj hold (i think its 300), it make me think that he ever give someone a bucket of flower like that, so he knew it..

I dont know, if all chingu here support shj with eric or not.. i know this is not shipper thread.. but thinking about shj now she is 32 yo.. many of her friends r married and now she also start to think about marriage if she had a bf.. maybe i'm bias since i'm a shipper too.. but i think shj likes eric (as a person) or maybe she still in ohy character that make her feel that way?? I know eric is a considerate man n taking care of her at filming site or at phuket trip.. but i just hope (at least) he feels d same.. i'm affraid that shj will experience one sided love again.. i just dont want it happen.. just bcoz eric is a man in marriage age also he already thinking about marriage..so i bcome their shipper.. but i think shj had a long road to go with her popularity now.. also i think she had a lot of dreams n passion that she wanna achieve in d future.. and bcoz of that, marriage seems far away for her.. i just hope she didnt too old to get married.. if she find a good man, its better to get married soon.. i think with her capability, she can still popular in entertainment world even after married..

Why i'm being so serious here.. sorry.. :D just wanna share my thoughts..

• Like 8

forgot if this was posted before

7eXpFQJ.jpg

8tK1nI7.jpg

cr to the owner

I'm really glad she found a real good friend she can lean on to   :) I'm sure they already talked about hyesun's married life, maybe asking how does it feel? lol :D

for me as long as he will make her happy and take good care of her then I'm ok with it, whoever that lucky man is ;) 

• Like 11

A late night treat from the Koala TeamSub for the subbed video of OHYA Q&A time! All credit goes to them and appreciate their hard work! Enjoy, I have to go to bed, will have to check it out tomorrow.

• Like 15
5 hours ago, missbinibining said:

Hope you guys like the Engsub for OHY Q&A! Part 2 to follow. Thanks for posting @angel2013!

My first post to soompi :D Still trying to get use to this

Helllooo and welcome! I saw your name as translator to the video for the Koala TeamSub and just want to thank you for the hard work so that fans like us can enjoy those vids with understanding! Are you a SHJ fan too? Can we recruit you? :w00t:

@khatelaloves thanks for posting the trans on GHS/SHJ aweseome friendship!

@Cherrine Kim SHJ is my bias first before shipping, although I do support Eric. I will support Hyun Jinnie with anyone she loves and who would love her back with all his heart and protect her with all he has. As a supporter, I think I would want her to stablilise her career now that it is finally her time to shine but I do agree that both career and love life can co-exist when properly manage as long as the guy strongly supports her. And like you, I do not want her to experience one-sided love again. I admit I am bias but I do think that those men who passes her by are blind to her charms. But maybe like OHY all those happened so that she can finally meet her destined one and then they will have a happy ending! That's my wish.

@mabelialong I've seen you in the drama thread! Thanks for posting SHJ fanart here :)

A very good morning everyone, here's a bts pic of SHJ's old photo shoot.

s2JuRz5.png

• Like 7
1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Helllooo and welcome! I saw your name as translator to the video for the Koala TeamSub and just want to thank you for the hard work so that fans like us can enjoy those vids with understanding! Are you a SHJ fan too? Can we recruit you? :w00t:

@angel2013 thanks! haha I'm a fan of SHJ. I just finished translating part 2. I really like the 2nd part, it feels like Eric wants Hyun-Jin to concentrate on questions related to him.

Seen Three Musketeers, Kings daughter, Let's eat 2 and OHY. Wonderful actress 

• Like 10

good morning and thanks to your post @khatelaloves... nice to hear that HyunJin is getting a lot of love and attention these days... So happy to see her with her bff GHS.... I love reading her interview regarding their friendship... getting to know a glimpse of HJ is my happy pill everyday...

sorry everyone, I can't share anything about SHJ, I am mostly a receiver of all your posts.... this is the first time I follow a Korean actress at my age... yes! I'm already an ahjumma, married with 2-kids.. my eldest is already 20yrs old and my youngest is 15yrs old... so you have now an idea how old I am... I'm not really good in computer, so I don't know how to post/share, plus I don't understand Korean language... so rest assured that all your efforts are appreciated... now I am even interested to learn the language just to have a first hand info regarding HJ...

I am also trying very hard not to ship her with anyone!!!

Btw, it won't bother me if anyone of you will call me mom... and HJ is my eldest daughter from now on!!!

Spoiler

But I love Eric, I think he is a good man, a good catch... but for my point of view as an outsider... Eric being a very well known/established actor/rapper is frightening... He has a very loyal fans... you cannot touch even a single strand of his hair or his fans will create pandemonium... and his fans doesn't want him to get married... Gosh!!! they do not want to see little Eric!.. (what a waste of genes!)... Eric should produce a lot of kids, he has a very good genes!!!!

Spoiler

• Like 13

@khatelaloves thank you for sharing that article about GHS and SHJ friendship.

" I can restart again today, forget about yesterday." ~ what a motivational statement by Hyun Jinnie!

I hope she still lives by this statement should she face any unpleasant/unfortunate situation that may come her way....;)

You go girl! 

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Wow thank you @angel2013 for this happy breakfast meal! :w00t:

Btw who is Kwon Min? :sweatingbullets: Which character did he play?

It's written at the top, Hae Young's team leader, ie teamjangnim, the one who has a crush on her in the show :P

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, icemaid said:

@khatelaloves thank you for sharing that article about GHS and SHJ friendship.

" I can restart again today, forget about yesterday." ~ what a motivational statement by Hyun Jinnie!

I hope she still lives by this statement should she face any unpleasant/unfortunate situation that may come her way....;)(Me: *nods nods*B))

You go girl! 

10 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

new still from her cf! ah so pretty :wub: so good to see this in early monday morning ^_^

A breath of Freshness to chase away the Monday blues. :wub:

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, missbinibining said:

English Sub - SHJ at Entertainment Weekly Interview

Credit to Koala Team @fountainstripes @gossong

Thanks so much for this awesome Koala TeamSub!

That MC is a definitely a SHJ fan or have a crush on her! He's literallly gushing all over her, what with the gifts and asking her for date and kept talking about her lips. But our shy SHJ really did well to divert all those cleverly ;)

At the end, the trans said that they'll see her again on Sat, when was this aired? Does it mean SHJ will have another appearance soon?

@missbinibining thanks for posting this :)

• Like 7
Guest betchay
11 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I remember read shj interview with ghs.. shj said that she n ghs have many similarity.. bcoz of that, they bcome close friends.. but she said, thankfully their ideal man is totally different (dont know this is about looks or personality), but it make me think n compared between ahn jae hyun (ghs's husband) and eric.. yep, they totally different..LOL. ahn jae hyun looks like a really sweet n romantic guy.. i remember seing ahn jae hyun making news when he gave surprise for ghs, he gives her many flowers by put them behind a car, and propose to her..

Maybe Hyun Jin meant  she likes older guy for herself (like Eric's age of 37) compared with Hye Sun whose hubby is 3 yrs younger than her. :blush:

• justright changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | We'll always love & support you | Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2019