@Cherrine Kim @icemaid @demarchelier @mail3227 @d2wach @betchay @cheesethatnotsocheesey thanks for your response, I will be compiling the votes on the names! :wub:

@mail3227 and @d2wach *nods nods* I think we have all become protective moms to HJ! (mother hens :w00t:)

@demarchelier thanks for that info, wow if google translate do not fail us *pls do not fail us* it does really seems our HJ is on the VIP list, which we means we get to see her again today? later? She's been kind to her fans, turning up everywhere.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, betchay said:

Hyun Jin seems pretty close with Kim Ji Hoon when I watched "Let's eat with friends", did they work together before?

I cannot find any prior connections which they may have either, I only know he is very close with Hee Von and HJ that's why he was invited to the LE with my friend program as well. :sweatingbullets:

Guest betchay
49 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

I cannot find any prior connections which they may have either, I only know he is very close with Hee Von and HJ that's why he was invited to the LE with my friend program as well. :sweatingbullets:

I know Kim Ji Hoon is close with her BFF Goo Hye Sun. I remembered during Boys Over Flowers days, there was a rumor that they were dating. It turned out that they are just close friends. Perhaps she introduced him to Hyun Jin. :rolleyes:

tumblr_oayib8eZnq1rlqji1o1_540.png

tumblr_oayifhYl3e1rlqji1o1_540.png

Kyahhhh!

17 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I did try to look for the possible connection too, I even stalk his IG for a bit. But didn't find any. He seems close to both HJ and Hee Von. Is he from SM?

• Like 2

Another labour of love from me and @giselle_tw. I'm almost done with all her old interviews, so we'll have to wait for new ones ;)

EgWquCJ.jpg

Spoiler

jdIjPh2.jpg

zwMbaGz.jpg

O3guaS9.jpg

Happiness is very simple. Make the people around you smile and laugh. Life can be beautiful in such simplicity.

Thank you for bringing happiness to us. :heart:

• Like 16

8 hours ago, icemaid said:

@angel2013 thank you for doing and sharing your research!

I like the term Pearlies instantly! That gets one vote from me. :D

@icemaid @angel2013

Personally I like Pearlies too :D 

Hmm the fandom name would be Pearl-Bella ( short from Pearl - Gabriella - her English/Catholic name ) Bella also synonym to "pretty". . Girls that are named Gabriella often take on a shorter version of the name, such as Bella, Ella, Gab, Gabbi, Gabby, Gabi, Gabie, Gabbie or Gaby.

I notice she use her Gabriella name in AOHY Kakao Talk group, meaning she like that name :)  . 

So my take would be :

Fandom Name : Pearl-Bella 

The fans name : Pearlies 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, betchay said:

I know Kim Ji Hoon is close with her BFF Goo Hye Sun. I remembered during Boys Over Flowers days, there was a rumor that they were dating. It turned out that they are just close friends. Perhaps she introduced him to Hyun Jin. :rolleyes:

:huh: Really he and GHS? what an unlikely pair, I thought there were more rumors between GHS and LMH.

5 hours ago, aureamirasol said:

Kyahhhh!

I did try to look for the possible connection too, I even stalk his IG for a bit. But didn't find any. He seems close to both HJ and Hee Von. Is he from SM?

Stalker :w00t: but I'm a stalker too, I stalk SHJ ;)

I loved the pixie dust!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Another labour of love from me and @giselle_tw. I'm almost done with all her old interviews, so we'll have to wait for new ones ;)

Reveal hidden contents

jdIjPh2.jpg

zwMbaGz.jpg

O3guaS9.jpg

Happiness is very simple. Make the people around you smile and laugh. Life can be beautiful in such simplicity.

Thank you for bringing happiness to us. :heart:

THANK YOU TO BOTH OF YOU ONCE AGAIN. :w00t:

ONE REALLY GETS TO APPRECIATE HJ MORE BY READING HER PAST INTERVIEWS.

YES NOW WE LOOK FORWARD TO NEW INTERVIEWS AND GETTING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HER PRESENT SELF.

• Like 4

@angel2013I'm pleased with whatever u call her coz they show love. I'm a simple girl so i usually call her Seo Hyun Jin or Jin or Jinnie. I love ter call her Jinnie the most :)

This girl, she loves watch, doesn't she??? I saw she wore watches many times. Instead of bacarets or jeweries, she often wore watches. In OHYA, she wore many different watches!

• Like 3

First, tqvm  to our angel here @angel2013 indeed u r like angel for providing those info bout pearls and for taging me:heart: . For the name, at first I think Pearlies is nice but then when I said many times indeed it sound a bit weird as @kukikuki1234 pointed out it sound like PLEASE...like u annoyed with someone (I don't know how to explain it hope u guys get what I'm trying to say). However, I'm okay with anything. Any names get my vote.:grin:

• Like 1

@angel2013 Aww...I loved your post. I was wondering why her Taiwanese fans called their IG or FB - Pearl Hyunjin. You just explained to us why.

Quick comment: I'm just being cautious, the Taiwanese fans may have proprietorial claims over the name - Pearl Hyunjin. 

Anyway, I like the name Pearl. We can call ourselves Pearls. Short, simple and it packs a punch, much like wuri Hyun Jinnie! What do you think? ;) Of course, I'll go with the majority. Hehe

• Like 3

4 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

@icemaid @angel2013

Personally I like Pearlies too :D 

Hmm the fandom name would be Pearl-Bella ( short from Pearl - Gabriella - her English/Catholic name ) Bella also synonym to "pretty". . Girls that are named Gabriella often take on a shorter version of the name, such as Bella, Ella, Gab, Gabbi, Gabby, Gabi, Gabie, Gabbie or Gaby.

I notice she use her Gabriella name in AOHY Kakao Talk group, meaning she like that name :)  . 

So my take would be :

Fandom Name : Pearl-Bella 

The fans name : Pearlies 

Pearl-Bella is good too.. :D

Actually pearlies is an english word right? D same meaning as pearl button? (Shirt/dress button)

List of choice:

Pearls

Pearlies

Pearljin

Pearl-bella

Pearlicious

Pearlove

PearlWhite / WhitePearl

PearlSnow / SnowPearl

PearlCandies / Pearldies (bcoz shj is sweet? LoL)

Pearl0227 (shj bday)

Any others?

• Like 3