22 minutes ago, aureamirasol said:

shjdc

Kyahhh! Good Morning peeps!

So in response to @angel2013 survey on how many Pisces are here.... count me in!

Girl, you are killing me with all those GIFS! (in a good way) :w00t:

I still haven't figure how to insert those gifs but it's ok, I'm working on SHJ trans which is more important :D so i'll just leave the GIFing to you.

@missbinibining has so generously agreed to help out in some of the SHJ trans which I wanted to work on top of her wonderful work in KoalaTeamSub. I am so grateful, together with @giselle_tw can we call ourselves a team too haha? B)

• Like 8

Guest 999hearts

THIS GIRL ONLY GETS WITTIER AND WITTIER IN EACH INTERVIEW!! :flushed:

As a fan, it feels great to see significant growth in her personality and confidence (just look at how she answered the questionnaire-type interview back then)

SHJ has totally become my girl crush cos she's so relatable and cute awww :heart:

Thank you Koala Sub Team and interview translators for all the hard work!! @gossong @missbinibining @fountainstripes @angel2013 @giselle_tw and others I haven't mentioned. YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTTT :tears:

On 22/7/2016 at 3:05 PM, angel2013 said:

Omo really? or did it say it tried to get SHJ to cameo but not succeed? (base on google translate not that I trusted it :sweatingbullets:) just wanted to be sure, I would love to see her again anytime.

EDIT: Ok, I checked some twitter accounts as well as the new SHJ international twitter fan account, they wanted SHJ to cameo initially but SHJ couldn't - I guess because she has too many CF's to shoot after OHYA. 

Girl you are doing a great job quietly. I already liked that that comment, I cannot like it again :w00t: Suggestion? Maybe if there is any popularity voting for SHJ to provide a link there? then when we visit the thread, we can go and vote there if its possible.

@d2wach did you translate that into Eng from Korean?

Hello @angel2013 and everyone here so sorry for being missing and silent. Was planning to edit the front banner but I fell sick and cant touch my laptop. Still online from phone right now.

Its good idea to put poll link but I havent found it >____<

If someone here by any chance know or find the link please do comment so I can put it in front banner.

Woaaah thank you for the newly formed Koalaa Subs @gossong @missbinibining and @fountainstripes . Actually I kinda stalk your tweets to read your spazz about SHJ. I am so happy to see you guys finally appear and join in both this and shipper threads. I hope more videos will come out soon and you guys wont feel tired of subbing it.

I will put your subbed videos at the front page also.

Ohh not forget to mention @giselle_tw who have been continuously did article translation with Angel eonni. You guys rock.

Happy monday everyone :') 

Ahh also maybe some of you havent realized but I put hyperlink or embedded link at front page. If you want to watch SHJ's old videos and listen to her songs just click the particular text.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Hello @angel2013 and everyone here so sorry for being missing and silent. Was planning to edit the front banner but I fell sick and cant touch my laptop. Still online from phone right now.

Its good idea to put poll link but I havent found it >____<

If someone here by any chance know or find the link please do comment so I can put it in front banner.

Woaaah thank you for the newly formed Koalaa Subs @gossong @missbinibining and @fountainstripes . Actually I kinda stalk your tweets to read your spazz about SHJ. I am so happy to see you guys finally appear and join in both this and shipper threads. I hope more videos will come out soon and you guys wont feel tired of subbing it.

I will put your subbed videos at the front page also.

Ohh not forget to mention @giselle_tw who have been continuously did article translation with Angel eonni. You guys rock.

Happy monday everyone :') 

Ahh also maybe some of you havent realized but I put hyperlink or embedded link at front page. If you want to watch SHJ's old videos and listen to her songs just click the particular text.

Take care of yourself first ok? This thread will always be around, we will always be around, so don't stress over it, hope you get well soon!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

I am also guilty of stalking them. It's nice to see you guys here! Yay!:heart::cookie::blush:

• Like 4

Hello all!

Thank you for the warm greetings and supports for the newly formed KoalaTeamSub.

We will try our best to give engsub clips about SHJ :) <3

Also I wanna say thanks too to @angel2013 and also @giselle_tw for sharing all interview translations about SHJ's tiny bits <3 thank you!!! :wub:

Ah and also, that one bts pic i think i read on the uploader ig post, it's for a magazine photoshoot @khatelaloves :D

• Like 9

160725 mesense_official Instagram Post

So according to the ig post, Seo Hyunjin is having a magazine photoshoot for mesense 2016 F/W collection.

There'll be new interview of Seo Hyunjin with MBC Section TV at the photoshoot location, which will be aired on July 31st! :D:wub:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 9

2 hours ago, gossong said:

Hello all!

Thank you for the warm greetings and supports for the newly formed KoalaTeamSub.

We will try our best to give engsub clips about SHJ :) <3

Also I wanna say thanks too to @angel2013 and also @giselle_tw for sharing all interview translations about SHJ's tiny bits <3 thank you!!! :wub:

Ah and also, that one bts pic i think i read on the uploader ig post, it's for a magazine photoshoot @khatelaloves :D

Omo thanks for visiting SHJ's thread so I can thank you and your team for an aweseome job at subbing those videos! It is like a wish come true fo rme to see those lovely eng sub videos for people like us who can't understand korean.

I'm glad you enjoy the interview trans! Just doing a little bit to spread love for Seo Hyun Jin!

I am looking forward to her interview from MBC section TV too! Thanks for that info!

Btw I can't see the pics you've embed, is it just me?:huh:

• Like 3

Hi everyone. 

I've been lurking here since page 8. Hahhaha. But now I decided to make an account to show my support for this girl.

I am kinda new to this so thanks for everyone who's been posting information such as interviews and photoshoots.

It's really a great help all your eng subs especially to us, who's learning korean just by watching too many kdrama (is that something to proud of? )

By the way, is this shared before?

I can't find eng sub for this. But I am just glad hearing Hyun Jin eunnie's soothing voice.

Have a great day everyone.

Edited by Jullie Ann Mier
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

zf23oeI.jpg

Aww this is such a precious pic, found it on SHJ baidu bar who reposted from Shinwa baidu bar.

DW posted this pic on his blog in Dec 2011, guess it should be after filming of The Peak. This is what he says in the blog;

The only one who is not drunk is this...

My ex-wife and I, keke

Hyun Jin will be in "Feast of God", let's give her our support.

(translated by: xiao yan @ Dongwan baidu bar)

• Like 17