34 minutes ago, giselle_tw said:

Kim Dongwan (Shinhwa) nominated Seo Hyun Jin as the next participant to join the charitable program for children ( Twitter @potatingcheese 

Reveal hidden contents

CoSTEU1VIAAJwfd.jpg 

Wondering what Hyun Jin is supposed to do as participant? Donation in cash/kind or being involved in promoting the program?

Haha why is Dong Wan nominating Hyun Jin and not one of his shinhwa members? :lol: Maybe she is known to do charity work...

And Dong Wan, when are you organizing the mountain climbing trip with Hyun jin and Eric?! :phew:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Wondering what Hyun Jin is supposed to do as participant? Donation in cash/kind or being involved in promoting the program?

Haha why is Dong Wan nominating Hyun Jin and not one of his shinhwa members? :lol: Maybe she is known to do charity work...

And Dong Wan, when are you organizing the mountain climbing trip with Hyun jin and Eric?! :phew:

Why do I suspect that DongWan is more than interested in SHJ, beginning from the time he sent a coffee truck to support Eric on set? Was that just an excuse for him to go see her ?

I remember reading somewhere he and Eric were the two people in Shinhwa that were most likely to get married first.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kopifan said:

Seems like a synopsis of the Feast Of Gods

Omg.. i just realized that i've already watch feast of god b4, but at that time i watch it bcoz of sung yuri.. i almost forget it, but after i saw this video, i remember it again.. omo, i dont remember second female lead, which was seo hyun jin.. what a strange feeling i had now.. :D she ever been there and i dont recall her, bcoz i just too focus on first female lead.. what make me had more strange feeling is that i never be a crazy fan of sung yuri like i'm being a crazy fan of shj right now.. omg..i've lost my words now :D 

To be honest, i can say that shj's acting ability is way more in a different level compared to sung yuri (sorry if i offence any of sung yuri fans).. back then, sung yuri is more famous, maybe thats why she can get d first role since she always be female lead on her drama b4.. i remember when sung yuri act with cha tae hyun in her old drama b4.. and now shj act with him too.. :D i believe that shj will be first female lead from now on.. i always support her and be her no.1 fan!!! Hyun jinie.. saranghaeyo...

• Like 4

3YiOSjf.jpg

mesense_official ins

Introducing Me.Sense new muse

<AnotherOhHaeYoung> Seo Hyun Jin collaborating with MIDO.Company Me.Sense

Miss Seo Hyun Jin's photo shoot with Me.Sense, please look forward to red hot F/W pictorial.

Seo Hyun signed contract with Me.Sense

(Credit: SHJ baidu bar)

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, kopifan said:

Why do I suspect that DongWan is more than interested in SHJ, beginning from the time he sent a coffee truck to support Eric on set? Was that just an excuse for him to go see her ?

I remember reading somewhere he and Eric were the two people in Shinhwa that were most likely to get married first.

Haha @kopifan you are feeding my imagination! :phew:

I remember reading somewhere that Dongwan mentioned he and Hyun Jin are quite similar.

And also Eric mentioned in one of Q&A with fans that DW normally doesn't say much but this time its weird that he send a coffee truck for support.

So....:P 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Haha @kopifan you are feeding my imagination! :phew:

I remember reading somewhere that Dongwan mentioned he and Hyun Jin are quite similar.

And also Eric mentioned in one of Q&A with fans that DW normally doesn't say much but this time its weird that he send a coffee truck for support.

So....:P 

Does it help if I remind you that she went to support him at his Edgar Poe musical?

• Like 2

Just now, kopifan said:

Does it help if I remind you that she went to support him at his Edgar Poe musical?

I almost fell off the cliff! :lol: Yes they even took selfie together!  (RicHyun didn't even have one in wrap up party)

Tonight I am going to bed with a headache!

• Like 4

@Cherrine Kim Haha me too! I also watched before Feast of Gods but because she is villianess in the drama so I dislike her character(shows that she is good enough in her acting for me to dislike her). Since I dislike her character, I didn't bother to remember her either :sweatingbullets:

@kopifan @icemaid I still prefer Eric with Hyun Jin but I don't mind DW either since he is also handsome and nice. But I worry for these two who are too similar and who would like to live separately even when getting married :o which is a no no for me. DW remembers HJ also because of her uniqueness, since she is only one of 2 woman he make special mention in his book. ( @icemaid don't think too much into it :P ) But I do think that they reconnect back again after meeting again thru Eric's involvement in OHYA drama.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Here are translation from Heo Youngji's recent interview.

Credit:  araisyahfitria

read from down to upward.

Here are the full translation http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/25/heo-young-ji-shed-happy-tears-reading-netizen-comments-oh-hae-young/

Thanks for this, I also found the chinese translations and read the interview from Soompi, I found some differences, I'll just post my translated portion from the chinese website with regards to Youngji's interview. We can just read and compare as I cannot authenticate which is more accurate since I don't understand Korean either. My comments in blue.

Q. Although you are still a rookie, do you have any role that you would like to try?

I would like to try something that will show my acting skills, when I look at Hyun Jin's eonni acting, I know a lot of people can relate to her because of her realism in acting. Doesn't it look so natural and comfortable? To be able to act so comfortably, eonni must have done a lot of research beforehand. When eonni is acting as Oh Hae Young, she is Oh Hae Young but when she is herself, she is Seo Hyun Jin. When I look at eonni, I  think eonni must have put a lot of effort to study the character, why do I say that? Because in normal daily life, eonni is much more feminine.

The amazing thing about OHYA team is we hardly have any NG's. Everyone practised very hard before coming to film, even if there is an NG, we will also do an adlib to cover it, the director also like to use our adlib to create a natural scene, so from the very first shoot, I put in a lot of effort to try and not get NG,  surprisingly I also don't have that many NG's. (laughs)

Q. Recently you had a holiday trip to Phuket, how was it? This part was not included in the Soompi trans.

This is the first time I have this kind of holiday experience, it was so fun, I played all day. The streets in Phuket is so beautiful at night, so I kept pestering Hye Bin eonni and JaeYoon oppa team to go around, although it is very hot, but it is very interesting to stroll around. Beer too, we don't just drink at one place, we do beer testing as we go along, it was 3nights5 days but it was too short. I was too engrossed in enjoying myself until I got sunburnt on my back. (laughs)

Q. Any actors you are especially close with? This too was omitted, it seems they concentrate on her acting portion.

Basically everyone is very close to one another, I love all my eonnies.  Generally speaking it should be difficult to be so close, but Hyun Jin eonni, Hye Bin eonni, Jiwon eonni and SiEun eonni are not only pretty on the outside but also beautiful on the inside.

The ladies in the Oh Hae Young team are very strong (laughs), most of those who stayed and drink until dawn and the last to leave are the ladies. JiWon eonni stayed up late for 3 whole nights, even then she still find the energy to go diving in the day time, she is very much like her character in the drama, strong and powerful.

Credit: SHJ baidu bar Chinese Trans: Fangmr13 English Trans: Angel2013.

Good night everyone!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Omg.. i just realized that i've already watch feast of god b4, but at that time i watch it bcoz of sung yuri.. i almost forget it, but after i saw this video, i remember it again.. omo, i dont remember second female lead, which was seo hyun jin.. what a strange feeling i had now.. :D she ever been there and i dont recall her, bcoz i just too focus on first female lead.. what make me had more strange feeling is that i never be a crazy fan of sung yuri like i'm being a crazy fan of shj right now.. omg..i've lost my words now :D 

To be honest, i can say that shj's acting ability is way more in a different level compared to sung yuri (sorry if i offence any of sung yuri fans).. back then, sung yuri is more famous, maybe thats why she can get d first role since she always be female lead on her drama b4.. i remember when sung yuri act with cha tae hyun in her old drama b4.. and now shj act with him too.. :D i believe that shj will be first female lead from now on.. i always support her and be her no.1 fan!!! Hyun jinie.. saranghaeyo...

same thing happen to me same feeling:heart:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

Kim Dongwan (Shinhwa) nominated Seo Hyun Jin as the next participant to join the charitable program for children ( Twitter @potatingcheese 

CoSTEUmUIAA2q4L.jpg

Hide contents

CoSTEU1VIAAJwfd.jpg 

I was going to bed but then I saw the chinese trans so I thought I post the english summary of it for the benefit of everyone.

It's a message from Unicef headquarters in Seoul for Child Protection Center

It is relay donation drive for prevention of child abuse as well as to help children under the care of single mothers Dong Wan has donated and is the first in this relay donation drive. He wrote this message,

"Please take extra care to look after all the children. For the safety of the children, let's all become guardians." Dong Wan then nominated Hyun Jin as the next person in this donation drive.

I am sure Hyun Jin will respond positively, it will be interesting to see who she will nominate next?

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

I was going to bed but then I saw the chinese trans so I thought I post the english summary of it for the benefit of everyone.

It's a message from Unicef headquarters in Seoul for Child Protection Center

It is relay donation drive for prevention of child abuse as well as to help children under the care of single mothers Dong Wan has donated and is the first in this relay donation drive. He wrote this message,

"Please take extra care to look after all the children. For the safety of the children, let's all become guardians." Dong Wan then nominated Hyun Jin as the next person in this donation drive.

I am sure Hyun Jin will respond positively, it will be interesting to see who she will nominate next?

Thank you so much @angel2013 just what i wanted to know what this charity program is about. :D

Yes I am curious who she will nominate. @kopifan what to make another guess? ;)

Maybe she will nominate GHS? :P

• Like 6