• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Source: Esquire Magazine 2013 December Chinese Trans:  放放English Trans: Angel2013 Reposted from: SHJ Baidu bar Words in BOLD are SHJ's words and the words in normal are the editor's/int

PART 2 From about 8mins plus onwards, KCR ask questions about SHJ and Ken themselves, so I will only share about HJ's part. KCR asked 3 questions, of which they have to respond with a one liner a

Seo Hyun-jin (born February 27, 1985) is a South Korean actress and singer. She debuted as the main vocalist of South Korean girl group, M.I.L.K in 2001 and continued until the group disbanded in 2003

Posted Images

@angel2013 thank you for the bts pictures and information regarding "Because I Love You" movie.

Aww I thought her loveline is with cute ahjusshi Cha Tae Hyun...:vicx:

Hope it will premiere soon, want to see pictures/clips of SHJ promoting the movie. :w00t:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, kopifan said:

@Cherrine Kim @samaf think that's all for the Q&A from Internet. What I hope is that they sub the press conference. 

@khatelaloves about the trending of SHJ going to EXO concert... I think she's even more powerful than that because it made me actually go check EXO out because I was curious why she was interested in them... and I actually like their dancing...especially the Korean team. Now I want to try her yogurt drink and the nones him noodles because it looks so good. Lol. She can be the new Korean brand ambassador!

I mean radio intrvw, not q&a.. but i think in radio intrvw, hyun jin didnt talk much.. she was more calm there..

@samaf i dont know shj was in goddess of fire.. thx for bts :D i guess she just had a small part there? What a waste of talent..

@angel2013 and @giselle_tw thx for continue to give us a lot of shj news n intrvw.. it makes me happy.. :D

What kim mi kyung said about shj is d same as i wanna said.. i was lost of word for describe shj.. she is amazing actress..

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, d2wach said:

harpersbazaarkr instagram update 

Wow I like this series of pics! It gives a different kind of aura-mysterious ;)

MOVIE : PEACH TREE

Peach tree OST sang by Hyun Jiinie -> @cheesethatnotsocheesey for you to include into the front page (when you are well) :)

6q5rc5K.jpgmovie peach tree bts

In the movie directed by her bestie GHS, she didn't put on any make up as she cameos as a sickly mother.

GHS say the following in her interview;-

"Don't you think she is so pretty?" - referring to HJ makeup less face.

"There are many beautiful actress that can meet my criteria, but it is not what I want, my friend fulfilled my greatest expectation."

• Like 13

HJ was an ambassador for a 'Guardian Angel' event back in 2011. I've posted a pic in the early pages of a video of her doing dancing in the public which is part of the promotion for the event, the video is a bit blur, so here are better pics from the video plus also pics of her practising the dance for the event. 

EDIT: The video link was posted on page8 of this thread - but for the benefit of everyone, here it is again  http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v43c2RFWZFSWUZKSooUKW4U

Practised pics:

yIJC48i.jpgaJtPAxg.jpg

Spoiler

kDLLiKh.jpgbCW19tf.jpg

Pic from actual event:

XYXqPL1.jpgH0glm6w.jpgQLumFeY.jpg

Edited by angel2013
Added link
  • Like 13
3 hours ago, d2wach said:

harpersbazaarkr instagram update 

This is the translation of the IG update for HarpersBazaar - credit Pearl HyunJin FB for chinese trans. EngTrans:Angel2013

[Harper's BAZAAR TALK] We've met up with ordinary Oh Hae Young #AnotherOhHaeYoung actress #SeoHyunJin. Even after the drama ends, there is still a lot of talk about the drama #AnotherOhHaeYoung and Seo Hyun Jin, but she seems to be calm and collected about it. The inner thoughts of Oh Hae Young as well as Seo Hyun Jin will be revealed to all in detailed in Bazzar8.

• Like 7

@paradicez what great timing, I was just about to post a translated article on CARLYN bag photo shoot when I saw the photos you posted. Since there are many photos being posted about her CF with Carlyn Bag, I will only post the link to the article as well as my translation on the article. 

Article LINK: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201607270100204230014608&servicedate=20160726

Chinese Trans: Kaoty Repost credit: Pearl HyunJin FB Eng Trans:Angel2013

"Elegant and cute"...Seo Hyun Jin, Full of Happy Smiles

Actress Seo Hyun Jin emitted a fresh and cute charm.

Recently,  Seo Hyun Jin has been chosen as designer bag CARLYN  new muse and carry out a photo shoot for CARLYN16F/W.

On the day of filming, Seo Hyun Jin receive praises from the staff for displaying her own unique charm and cuteness from her many experienced poses.

During the photo shoot, she showed her professionalism and created a happy atmosphere with her infectious smile and laughter.

Whether it is a feminine image or a hip hop girl, she interpreted the different concepts for the shoot perfectly, exhibiting the sophistication of CARLYN bag for various atmospheres.

Seo Hyun Jin's photos will be available online in August through CARLYN online website as well as through official SNS channel.

• Like 10

Girl's Day Minah mentioned SHJ in her recent interview after her drama "Beautiful Gongshim"

Minah: "I enjoy watching dramas with a fan's heart. Recently I watched the drama "Another Oh Hae Young", don't you think Seo Hyun Jin is so cute? I've become a fan. Because I watched them with a fan's heart, I often forget I am also a celebrity." (laughs)

http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1469429568116734012 (second last paragraph)

Credit:Pearl HyunJin FB, Chinese translator: Kaoty Eng Trans:Angel2013

• Like 14

@angel2013 Love love love her interview in 2011. It's an old interview but i found that she really open here. More cheerful and talkative. She seemed a bit cautious or holding herself in her new interviews ( Idk, maybe just me :P

From this interview i manage to know more about herself. She love reading (OMG me too !) and she loves Paulo Coelho book (Crieess me too !! I love the Pilgrimage). She also talked about her parents, I'm glad they are her role models. Glad she raised in happy family :). Bottom line, I dont know why, I'm so happy reading this interview lol. Maybe because I'm simple minded, knowing something small about her already made me happy ^^ 

@angel2013 Allow me to post this IV, ok ? lol haha ... 

WD2011-1.jpg 

WD2011-2.jpg 

• Like 18
5 minutes ago, giselle_tw said:

@angel2013 Love love love her interview in 2011. It's an old interview but i found that she really open here. More cheerful and talkative. She seemed a bit cautious or holding herself in her new interviews ( Idk, maybe just me :P

From this interview i manage to know more about herself. She love reading (OMG me too !) and she loves Paulo Coelho book (Crieess me too !! I love the Pilgrimage). She also talked about her parents, I'm glad they are her role models. Glad she raised in happy family :). Bottom line, I dont know why, I'm so happy reading this interview lol. Maybe because I'm simple minded, knowing something small about her already made me happy ^^ 

@angel2013 Allow me to post this IV, ok ? lol haha ... 

Haha no worries, I can feel your excitement! That's why I had to do this first when I read it even though it was a 2011 interview. Good job, you let me know if I burden you with too much work ya. ;)

From here I learn she didn't get the role in <the duo> easily, that's why I'm glad the director gave her a full role instead of a cameo against other people's wishes. (this was mentioned in the facts of SHJ background I did a while back)

"Courage is what we need to achieve something, take a little step and you will find a whole world waiting out there."

• Like 9

@angel2013 For now I wont complain even if there's too many :D. Instead, My love getting stronger and bigger *I'm so cheesy lol. 

Anyway, this one already shared ? 

Seo Hyun Jin appointed as the model for popular energy drink for her bright image

seo-hyun-jin_1469461100_af_org.jpg

Donghwa Pharm. Co. LTD. has elected actress Seo Hyun Jin as the ambassador for their popular energy drink 'Beauty Hwalmyungsoo'! 

Beginning in the latter half of this year, Donghwa will kick off a campaign with its new model through a television commercial. In commemoration of Seo Hyun Jin's selection as its honorary ambassador, Donghwa will first release a bts clip of the commercial on its official YouTube channel. 

A  representative relayed the reason for their decision in choosing Seo Hyun Jin with, "We chose Seo Hyun Jin because the persona of her character in a drama was a good match for our refreshing 'Hwalmyungsoo' drink. We expect that Seo Hyun Jin's healthy and bright image will have a positive impact on 'Hwalmyungsoo's target demographic of the 2030 generation." 

Seo Hyun Jin expressed what an honor it is to be chosen as the model for 'Hwalmyungsoo,' saying, "I will do my very best to deliver 'Hwalmyungsoo's refreshing effect." 

Credit : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/seo-hyun-jin-appointed-as-the-model-for-popular-energy-drink-for-her-bright-image 

• Like 11
  • justright changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | We'll always love & support you | Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2019