Hello Hello Again Everyone!

Another Oh Hae Young Q and A PART 2 has just release!! *clap* *clap*

You can watch it here 

Please support us by watching it and subscribe 

Also if you want to Repost the video, please take the full credits to KoalaTeamSub:wub:

Enjoy The Video Koala's! >.< 

Much Love,

KoalaTeamSub

• Like 14

1 hour ago, giselle_tw said:

@angel2013Because its Hyunjin :D I work fast and passionately for someone I love lol. Btw, now I'm in episode 55 for Su Baekhyang. I enjoy the sageuk. It's long but it's worth it. Not really heavy, and i like that she's still dorky there haha ... oh, and her chemistry with crown prince really good. I like the OTP :D 

Well done, you are halfway through! *fighting* :w00t:

12 minutes ago, fountainstripes said:

Hello Hello Again Everyone!

Another Oh Hae Young Q and A PART 2 has just release!! *clap* *clap*

You can watch it here 

Please support us by watching it and subscribe 

Also if you want to Repost the video, please take the full credits to KoalaTeamSub:wub:

Enjoy The Video Koala's! >.< 

Much Love,

KoalaTeamSub

Woohoo thanks so much! Thanks for your hard work! I already subscribed the first time when the first subbed video was released! :lol:

@samaf what a coincidence I was just watching that variety program you posted but half way thru my computer crashed on me :crazy:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, icemaid said:

@angel2013 here you are eng sub part one of The Peak. No eng sub for part two.

BIG thankssss! Ok I bookmarked it already, it's ok for me since part 2 has chinese sub, is it heavy the story? because I know it's base on the true life story?

@khatelaloves Big thank you! was waiting for the HD version to add to my collection!

@d2wach I totally agree, I mean Kim Mi-Kyung is a veteran among veterans and to have such praise and recognition is quite an affirmation!

3 hours ago, gossong said:

@angel2013 no prob girl :D and yay! more new trans about Hyunjin :wub: i'm lovin it. fighting! @giselle_tw

oh and that pic of hyunjin and dw, was it probably taken on The Peak wrap-up party? :o any idea guys? hahaha

thanks for sharing the pic anyway! hyunjin is a true beauty <3 she looks so beautiful there. :( i love her.

Thank youuu @d2wach :D

Not sure if it's the wrap up party, or just dinner gathering (that Eric mentioned?) but it is definitely with The Peak cast as there were other photos with this but I only posted HJ with DW.

• Like 4

J6n6jet.jpg

PmAI9fd.jpg

Spoiler

MTwMwPa.jpg

yhPRxLN.jpg

bNwAoXl.jpg

Ok, bed time treat! Thanks to my artistic director @giselle_tw who presented the translations so beautifully :heart: This is not a SHJ interview but a news article write up about SHJ and her progress as an actress. I thought it was beautifully written hence I translated it to share with everyone, she is now indeed a unique and irreplaceable actress!

@icemaid Sweet treat. I'm not responsible for tooth decay or weight gain. Eat it at your own risk :w00t:

• Like 15

@angel2013 for me The Peak is pretty profound stuff especially the second part its not sub so I don't quite follow.

But I still enjoy it as both DW and SHJ were good in their respective roles.  

Haha and DW also get to kiss SHJ though its just a very short take but DW is quite passionate! :phew: :lol:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Ok, bed time treat! Thanks to my artistic director @giselle_tw who presented the translations so beautifully :heart: This is not a SHJ interview but a news article write up about SHJ and her progress as an actress. I thought it was beautifully written hence I translated it to share with everyone, she is now indeed a unique and irreplaceable actress!

@icemaid Sweet treat. I'm not responsible for tooth decay or weight gain. Eat it at your own risk :w00t:

Thank you @angel2013 for the late night snack! I slurp it all up at one go just like our lovely Hyun Jinnie slurping those noodles! :lol:

It's really yummy! I enjoy it.

SHJ caught my attention in LE2 and after OHYA I become her fan.

Going to bed with a full stomach.....very soon I need to upsize mywardrobe! :sweatingbullets: 

Big thank you to @giselle_tw too!

• Like 4

thanks again :) @angel2013 *virtual hug*

I feel like a proud mom reading all these praises for her, I just can't wait for her next project I'm so excited on what more can this woman offer to us. For me maybe a melodrama? I love her crying scenes as much as her comedy acts :D show them what truly a versatile actress means ;) 

love the sweet smile, good night everyone ^^

265FC2495795E6762B380B

cr to dayfly 

• Like 7

I think no one could ever sing "what is love" better than seo hyun jin herself..

This is another singer when she sing d song.. sorry, but i cant enjoy her singing.. (or maybe bcoz i'm bias too..) i wish i can see shj sing this song live too..

https://youtu.be/uNyfcV-C5YU

I wanna ask koala sub team here.. are there just 2 parts of ohy radio intrvw engsub? Or there will be another part will be subbed soon?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I think no one could ever sing "what is love" better than seo hyun jin herself..

This is another singer when she sing d song.. sorry, but i cant enjoy her singing.. (or maybe bcoz i'm bias too..) i wish i can see shj sing this song live too..

https://youtu.be/uNyfcV-C5YU

I wanna ask koala sub team here.. are there just 2 parts of ohy radio intrvw engsub? Or there will be another part will be subbed soon?

I saw some time ago
I thought the same thing

• Like 1

@Cherrine Kim @samaf think that's all for the Q&A from Internet. What I hope is that they sub the press conference. 

@khatelaloves about the trending of SHJ going to EXO concert... I think she's even more powerful than that because it made me actually go check EXO out because I was curious why she was interested in them... and I actually like their dancing...especially the Korean team. Now I want to try her yogurt drink and the nones him noodles because it looks so good. Lol. She can be the new Korean brand ambassador!

• Like 5

i was thinking of next male lead  

she will work with or  i do like her to work with  this year 

So Ji-sub  i like 

so 

this list  of male lead she worked whith them before 

once 

one time 

2 times 

Image result for Feast of the Gods

2  dramas 

JooSangWook_SeoHyunjin_LeeSangWoo.jpg

one drama  and other one 2 drama 

1 drama

1 drama 

Jung Yong Hwa headshot 2012.jpg   

1 drama 

1 drama 

Image result for Lee Kwang-soo

finaly  tumblr_lqlenypheR1r29k4jo1_r1_500.png

sorry some photos did not show

• Like 2

Good morning my lovelies, bringing you some bts pics of SHJ new movie "Because I Love You" which should be premiering second half of this year (we are already in the second half of the year! lol :sweatingbullets:with Cha Tae-Hyun and Im Joo Hwan. She is acting as an aspiring singer in the show so she will definitely be showing her singing prowess in the movie! (I know a lot of us loves to hear her sing). Hope this movie gets released soon.

fAXB3zu.jpg

VPsUr91.jpg Showing the relationships in the movie - Hyun Jin with Joo Hwan, Cha Tae-Hyun is the 'cupid' with Kim Yoo Jung's help

3ReUaft.jpg

qcAAyw8.jpg With Cha-Tae-Hyun

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

For most songs, usually the original singer will be the BEST but of course SHJ is the best :phew:

Here's another song sung by Hyun Jinnie in her BFF Goo Hye Sun's album, it's titled 'Let's meet comfortably'  and I've put the lyrics below(translated from chinese). ENJOY!

http://www.tudou.com/listplay/vmSkblHjJdE/FVj_eZYt-fI.html (you can also find her other songs in the list)

"Let's Meet Comfortably" -Seo Hyun Jin

Music: Goo Hye Sun Lyrics:Choi InYoung

The things that turn pink, is it wrong?

Wanting to walk together today, is it wrong?

Straining my neck, looking forward, is it wrong?

The song that I couldn't forget, is it wrong?

Why do you hate me? Why?

Pushing me away

Why don't you love me?

Why are you always not around?

Let's meet comfortably every time

Even after a very long time

How will it be if  nothing happens?

Even if the pressure  turns us into dummies

There is nothing we can do

Even after a very long time

• Like 8

13 hours ago, d2wach said:

Gosh! I'm tearing up reading what they have to say about Hyun Jin. Words that stand out to describe her are she's cheerful, kind, and a genuine person and being passionate towards her work . Mama Oh was shocked at the level of Hyun Jin's acting capability, and her admiration was further enhanced in the continuing shooting days with her "daughter".  I really liked her statement : "Is there really such a good actor in this world?" That's a high level of praise coming from a very much-admired and much-awarded veteran actress herself.

Thanks for sharing the interviews of the casts... @angel2013 @giselle_tw

The interview of Mama Oh touched my heart so much... I've read it nth times already, nurturing every word... coming from a very respectable and a very good actress as Kim Mi Kyung, every word becomes alive... "Seo Hyun Jin is a multi faceted actress, it is not acting it out, but she is using her heart to act it out"...Wow! Agree!... but she is too humble to keep on saying that the writing is already good and the director guides her well... though I also agree with her that the OHYA's plot is good, writing is superb and directing is awesome. But there are dramas that is supposed to be good but ruined by the lead actor/actress who comes in either so dull or over acted... I hope SHJ was able to read this article... and I also hope that we will be able to see her in another drama soon showcasing her other talent... I don't mind if it will be action, melo, rom-com, cause I know she will carry it well...

Waiting for her next interviews and articles.. Am I greedy! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9