5 hours ago, samaf said:

more old pics in 2012 

Spoiler

2011071113155722280_132755_0.jpg

they call her in this article angel 

it in chinese  i couldn t  translate and copy more pics 

@samaf Your picture was from her Angels For Pro-Life campaign with the Catholic Church in 2011 to prevent teenage suicide...

Actress to help combat teen suicide

A popular young TV actress has joined a Catholic campaign to prevent teenage suicides.

Ambassador.jpg

Gabriella Seo Hyun-jin, TV actress, is shaking hands with Cardinal Cheong

Gabriella Seo Hyun-jin, 26, agreed to become an “Angel for Pro-Life,” during a meeting with Cardinal Nicholas Cheong Jin-suk of Seoul today. The “Angels for Pro-Life,” teenage anti-suicide group, was recently established by the One-Body One-Spirit Movement (OBOS), the Seoul Archdiocese’s social arm, to combat an upsurge in teen suicides in South Korea. She was also appointed as an OBOS ambassador and received certificate from the cardinal. Cardinal Cheong said it is crucial for people to gain fulfillment in life, noting, however, that many think about taking their own lives when they feel inadequate or a sense of underachievement. Seo said she would do her best to play a significant role in youth suicide prevention. The actress, who made her first TV appearance in 2001, is no stranger to charity or social work. She helped poor children in Mongolia and Cambodia in 2008 by participating in an overseas volunteer program run by the OBOS, according to Father Joseph Kim Yong-tae, its general director. The national police agency said South Korea has one of the highest overall suicide rates in the world. According to government statistics, the teenage suicide rate in 2009 stood at 6.5 per 100,000, up from 4.6 per 100,000 the previous year.

source: ucanews.com

• Like 12

5 hours ago, samaf said:

i dont with this mabe google tra

but i find very  funy article 

telling  that hyunj jin abandende abandoned  her  boyfriend   the actor  Yi Kwang     lol :blink:

because  he is poor  :astonished:

this link 

Spoiler

025956743.jpg

http://yule.95lady.com/html/16675.shtml

I think that the article was referring to the running joke in the variety show "Running Man" about actresses who had failed love lines with Lee Kwang Soo end up becoming really popular and big time celebrities. Actress Lee Sung Kyung had a failed love line with Lee Kwang Soo in the drama "It's Okay, That's Love". Then she became popular after her next drama "Cheese In The Trap". Seo Hyun Jin had a failed love line with Lee Kwang Soo when she was a guest on "Running Man" before OHYA. Now she's popular and a trending actress. Yoo Jae Suk advised in "Running Man" that actresses should have a failed love line with Lee Kwang Soo from now on if they want to be successful.:lol: Poor Giraffe. 

Being Kwang Soo’s Failed Love Line On “Running Man” Brings Good Luck?

On the June 19 broadcast of SBS program “Running Man,” the cast members of new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors” make an appearance.

At the start of the episode when the producer asks the cast members if they know who is going to guest today, Yoo Jae Suk responds, “Yea, that girl that Kwang Soo tried to start something with, but it didn’t work out…” referring to model-actress Lee Sung Kyung.

Yoo Jae Suk continues, “There’s also Seo Hyun Jin,” referring to female guests that Lee Kwang Soo has had failed love lines with.

“But what’s intriguing is that these girls will have something with Lee Kwang Soo, but it won’t work out. And then afterwards without fail, they get big,” Yoo Jae Suk says.

The cast members minus Lee Kwang Soo enthusiastically agree.

Yoo Jae Suk concludes with a little PSA for future female guests, “You shouldn’t actually get with Kwang Soo.”

source: SOOMPI

• Like 6

Guest betchay

So many interesting articles about Hyun Jin, thanks gals for sharing them here. 

She is a woman, any in-laws would love to have. Lucky Eric guy whoever he is! :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, samaf said:

i dont with this mabe google tra

but i find very  funy article 

telling  that hyunj jin abandende abandoned  her  boyfriend   the actor  Yi Kwang     lol :blink:

because  he is poor  :astonished:

this link 

http://yule.95lady.com/html/16675.shtml

I've read this article but I don't think its true hence I didn't post here or translate it.

We all know HJ, will she be one that will abandon her boyfriend(who is poor) so as to pursue her career in the entertainment business?(as claimed in this article) Her career in showbiz wasn't that great at that time so it doesn't make sense. It even claim that she wants to reconcile back with her ex-boyfriend now that he has made it good and became successful. WE ALL KNOW THIS CANNOT BE TRUE AND ITS TOTALLY BASELESS!

She did have a relationship that lasted 5 years, but it didn't work out probably due to the man's cheating(this is what I think), because HJ's first and foremost condition for a boyfriend is one who doesn't cheat. HJ is a very loyal person(all you pisces here would agree with me not?), she will not abandon anyone unless there is a valid and serious reason. 

That article just mentioned Lee Kwang Soo and wonder about their relationship. (My comment: They are just friends)

This article is just one person personal opinion which btw is factless and not true.

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but I felt the need to defend HJ.

5 hours ago, samaf said:

i think it s in 2015 radio  programe 

I did a summary/transcript of this video in the earlier pages, you might want to check it out.

@demarchelier thanks for posting those articles that also helps to explain information regarding Hyun Jinnie.

• Like 7

Some tidbits for the weekend, I will try and find time to translate one 2014 interview of SHJ when she was filming KDSBH. But I am actually hoping to see a translation of her current interview with BAZAAR since it looks like there is one from the photo. Well anyway here's the tidbit. @icemaid Because I know you like LE2.

徐賢真公開《吃飯》吻戲幕後故事:尹斗俊逃走

http://www.allthatstar.com/tw/view.php?action=5205&postID=93450

YHLJ0M1.jpg

SEO HYUN JIN KISS SCENES IN LET'S EAT 2 : DOOJOON ESCAPES

June 9, actress Seo Hyun Jin appear on TVN variety program <TAXI>.

In the program, SHJ was asked about her kiss scenes with Beast member Yoon DooJoon and actor Kwon Yul. SHJ jokingly said,"My lips is cheap. Both of them are very shy when it comes to the kissing scene. When filming with DooJoon, he should kiss me after finishing his line, instead he ran away. I had to coax him back to continue filming."

In addition, she also said, " I had to keep telling Kwon Yul oppa that it's really ok before we can start filming. Oppa's so nervous that his hands were sweating."

CREDIT: ALLTHATSTAR

TRANS: ANGEL2013

• Like 15

@angel2013 i think article about shj left her bf bcoz he is poor, was totally wrong :D lee kwang soo is shj friend.. look at both always jooking freely in running man.. i'm a long time running man fan, i tell u all, kwang soo family is super rich.. his father is a business man and has a company.. running man ever shooting at kwang soo's father office (if i'm not mistaken somekind of meubel product)..

About taxi intrv, i think shj had no fellings at all with doo joon or kwon yeol and treat them as friends.. she didnt feel nerveous at all and do kiss scene thinking that its just a job for her in a drama.. :D but funny thing is do joon n kwon yeol get nervous.. when i see kiss scene in LE2, its not hot at all, more like a peck n dont have lips movement.. but why this 2 men get nervous?? as i said b4, do joon had already kiss 2 of his female lead in LE1, kwon yeol also a veteran (although i didint follow his drama).. so kiss scene must be common job as an actor right? I think they cant handle shj's charm so they getting nervous.. maybe shj didint realize her charm.. LOL

I remember read an article said that shj was nervous when she had kiss scene in KDSBH.. i wonder why? Was it in 2014? 2 years ago? Hmmm.. again.. shj said she get nervous in ohya, when filmed kiss scene with eric.. i wonder what if its true she fell for eric.. i just hope it doesnt one sided.. i always hope for her happiness..

@demarchelier thx for ur article.. really interesting and informative related to our angel..hyun jinnie.. she indeed had help many young people to survive, as she done in her past.. absolutely, should be no suicide at all, and keep fighting !!!

• Like 6

@angel2013 thank you so much for the yummy weekend snack! :w00t:

LOL those two silly guys, don't know how lucky they are to get to kiss Hyun Jinnie! :wub:

DooJoon running away when I watched the bts was hilarious! :lol: Actually I was hoping that Kwon Yul didn't get to kiss Hyun Jin as I was rooting for DJ and HJ for LE2.:phew:

HJ has awesome chemistry with DJ. I am still hoping against hope that they would work together again in perhaps LE3, the story needs to continue.....:D

First I wish to see her attending the tvN Awards show in October then the premiere of her movie with Cha Tae Hyun and seeing many pictures of her promoting the movie followed by news of her next drama before the year ends. Yea, I am greedy! :P

• Like 6