Quantcast

When i try to find Lee Seung Gi, his name didnt pop out... until have i have manually find him, and he was listed as Lee Seung Ki.... haha..

Anyways, only because of Hwayugi and Man in the House (though have really like his King 2 Heart before this) that I got curious with his soompi actors section.. looks like less discussion of him in this thread as well. Hopefully this thread will be more active :)

And seung gi is more active in his IG - reaching out to his fans after being inactive for 2 years after his military service :)

https://www.instagram.com/leeseunggi.official/

• Like 2

e4i6Ral.jpg

wl9RRh0.jpg

9/26/2019

Fan signing in Itaewon for Leader Cosmetics.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Busted S2 will be release on November 8th. Lee Seung Gi will join as new member. 

FOq7s3i.jpg

9bNVJ0D.jpg

KhtJUK4.jpg

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Ameera Ali @staygold @mouse007 @Sushimi @ktcjdrama @Heidi Seow @phoenix24 @gm4queen Guys Im smitten with this guy called Lee Seung Gi... these days he looks upgraded? So charming? No? :flushed: 

These picture Heidi gave me, she ask me if my heart can handle him? :joy::heart:

Scroll to left... wow!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Hello dear @Lawyerh & other chingus here! Thanks a lot for tagging me darling! I think you've finally got your 2019 feast!! Ha ha ha :D Just kidding & kidding....

But seriously, you are so right!!! This guy is something unique! He has a typical korean name but he definitely is different than other feminine K-actors! He looks mature & manly to me as well, doesn't he???! And loving his performance in Little Forest & Masters in the House so far! Such an eye-catching guy! B)

Just found this pics from Vagabond set! He is seriously addicting! :w00t: What a physique...?! It's not 6 but 8 packs abs, everyone!!!! :mrgreen: His lady fans must be having hard butterflies now.... :D

4ecefb6281db4822907ebf8323dbd5b5.jpeg?s=

lee-seung-gi-vagabond-1.jpg

And isn't he famous than anyone in his age????! Then how come this thread only has 79 pgs so far?! I wish more fans discover this thread!!!! It's so annoying that so-called feminine Korean actors have much more than this!!! :angry:

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

Lee Seung Gi And Suzy Show Their Contrasting Airport Fashion In “Vagabond”

Sep 27, 2019
by C. Hong

SBS’s “Vagabond” recently released stills of Lee Seung Gi and Suzy in character for the upcoming episode.

“Vagabond” is a spy action drama about a man who gets involved in a massive corruption scandal after investigating an airplane crash.

Lee Seung Gi stars as Cha Dal Gun, a former stuntsman who lost a family member to the plane crash, and Suzy stars as Go Hae Ri, an undercover agent for the National Intelligence Service.

The new stills show Lee Seung Gi and Suzy at the Morocco airport. Cha Dal Gun has gone for a casual, practical look, blending in with passersby in a dark jacket and cargo pants.

Go Hae Ri, on the other hand, is dressed like a high-flying businesswoman with sunglasses and a light oversized blazer. Cha Dal Gun also looks wary and cautious of everyone around them while Go Hae Ri exudes a calm, unflappable aura.

vagabond-suzy-lee-seung-gi.jpgsuzy-lee-seung-gi-vagabond.jpgvagabond-lee-seung-gi-suzy2.jpg

The scene in question was filmed on location in Morocco at the Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport. The two actors were deep in conversation about the shoot from the moment they came on set, but got into character right away when the director called to begin filming.

The drama also released stills of Lee Seung Gi in intense action scenes. The drama has already garnered attention for its high-level stunts and action sequences. In the latest stills, Lee Seung Gi is shown scuffed up and either in pursuit or running away from someone. In one photo, he looks into a smoking car.

These scenes were also filmed on location in Morocco. Despite his busy schedule, Lee Seung Gi showed no signs of tiring and frequently conferred with the director about each movement in his action scenes. He also went through rehearsals multiple times in his determination to get his complicated action sequences done in one shot.

• Like 2

Lee Seung Gi’s Agency Pursuing Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters

Sep 28, 2019
by R. Jun

Lcv0jyL.jpg

Lee Seung Gi’s agency, Hook Entertainment, announced that they will be taking legal action against those leaving malicious comments about the actor.

Here is the agency’s full statement:

This is Hook Entertainment.

We can no longer ignore the indiscriminate, malicious comments about our agency artist Lee Seung Gi.

On July 16, 2019, we revealed that should these actions continue, we would be taking legal action. However, our artist and his fans continue to be hurt by these malicious comments.

As a result, in order to protect our artist, we will pursuing legal action with the law firm APRO.

Documents on the comments and the writers were forwarded to APRO on September 26, 2019.

Previously in July 2016, we worked with APRO on roughly 100 lawsuits regarding malicious rumors, and there were many who were fined between 500,000 and 1 million won (approximately $416 to $831). All asked for leniency, but every single one [of the commenters] was punished exactly as outlined by the law, with no leniency.

In addition to the legal action we are taking now, we will continue to monitor for malicious comments, false rumors, insults, and defamation and take legal action accordingly.

As we said before, there will be no settlements or leniency, and punishment will be dealt as outlined by the law.

Thank you.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung Gi is currently starring in SBS’s “Vagabond” alongside Suzy. He has also been confirmed for season 2 of Netflix’s “Busted!”

• Like 2