[Current Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

Let's settle this once and for all  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would HW be the evil one instead of HJ if HJ had not chosen to follow her mother because of the ‘whisper’ from HW?

• No, HJ is just bad, she will use the abusive stepmother for excuse or something. HW will still be the normal sister with some issues.
    • Yes, the feckless mother and her henpecked husband will turn any child evil.
    • No, the drama has shown us nothing that would indicate HJ was any more or less evil than her sister
    • Yes, her actions since the whisper clearly indicate a pre-existing psychopathic condition that only manifested after the whisper.
    • None of the above / Something else. What?
  2. 2. Will there be more deaths? It’s been a while since someone was killed. (choose as many as you like)

• YC is declining, not as fast as real brain cancer patients, but dying. He is next.
    • They are keeping Chase and Attorney Baek alive so that one of them will die at the end.
    • YC’s sister is next. She can be removed without affecting the story.
    • MIL twin has double crossed too many people, she’s next.
    • San Duel - he's been essentially scene filler material since the writer change - he'll get caught in the crossfire between sisters
    • San Duels Girlfriend - she stole Hye Ji's phone at Hye Won's direction, nations have gone to war for less - she's doomed
    • Sane Aunt - she'll lip off at Hye Ji at the wrong moment, and "poof" ... she's gone
    • The Yoon housekeeper - she helped Hye Ji in the past, but she's probably on Hye Won's payroll - Hye Ji finds out and its time for a new maid.
    • Min Jun - the only level headed/devoted gf in the show, and we can't have her survive, that would be too "warm and fuzzy"
    • None of the above / Someone else. Who?
  3. 3. Will HW go to jail?

• No, the little traps she set for the doctor and her allies were not recorded
    • Yes, for committing BDE to an asylum by manipulating medical reports
    • No, Attorney Baek is kept in the show to play his most important scene, defending HW.
    • Yes she will, together with Chase who has been assisting her.
    • Yes, but only for one or two of her lesser crimes - no more than two years (if that)
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/25/2024 at 11:00 AM

10 minutes ago, maribella said:

But he wouldn’t be able to go through destroying her, first love and all that stuff. 

The guy was having flashbacks but none was on the day HJ tried to kill HW. 

No one ever said first love - as presented they were both in college.

Besides I'd rather have a supposed friend turned enemy than a 3 way fight with Goofy ML

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

No one ever said first love - as presented they were both in college.

Besides I'd rather have a supposed friend turned enemy than a 3 way fight with Goofy ML

I can see a love triangle. Writers love that. Even if it were not the main couple. 

The first love is another trope. For the ML, it could well be it.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Well in the spirit of one-upsmanship Goofy ML did see her first :rolleyes:

We’ll see if the writer likes ML or SML. it’s not HW who will decide. 

I said she could be ML’s first love. Whether he saw her before SML remains to be seen. Kdramas always have unforgettable scenes in their elementary school or kindergarten days.

• Like 1

EVENT: Scrap That Ending - My OTP Should Have Ended Up Together (instead)!

second-lead-syndrome-sls.gif

Which kdramas ended up with the "wrong" couple in the end? Why should YOUR OTP have gotten a happy ending instead?

second-lead-syndrome-sls.gif

Your Event Organizers

23 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

So sad, the SML cheating on his wife, but then how else will the FL end up with the lawyer. So silly <_<

He is? Where did we learn that? I missed it!

• Like 2

On 3/30/2024 at 12:55 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

So sad, the SML cheating on his wife, but then how else will the FL end up with the lawyer. So silly <_<

He doesn't have a wife, it was a joke where he put another employee as "wife".

Edit: You meant Ji-Chang! Never mind.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

19 hours ago, tulip06 said:

He is? Where did we learn that? I missed it!

The photo on the phone of Ji Chang's former girl friend sent by Bae Doeun (the evil sister) . Her mother's husband stole the woman's phone in the garage.  I agree though that perhaps Ji Chang was just drunk by his co-worker and she took those photos while he wasn't sober.

• Like 2

I seriously don't get where this drama is going. am still not sure what the plot is or what hye won is trying to achieve or why we are supposed to cheer for her. new addition jace is a pretty big actor and so I don't see him playing second male lead. he has been male lead in many dramas. is the drama topsy turvy because of a change in writers? I want to know what is the drama behind the scenes because something is off with the number of characters rotated out so fast... 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I seriously don't get where this drama is going. am still not sure what the plot is or what hye won is trying to achieve or why we are supposed to cheer for her. new addition jace is a pretty big actor and so I don't see him playing second male lead. he has been male lead in many dramas. is the drama topsy turvy because of a change in writers? I want to know what is the drama behind the scenes because something is off with the number of characters rotated out so fast... 

Grandma died off-screen. SML died because of a murder and is now written off the show. They killed off three members to the Yoon family. Who is left is the crazy aunt, and the Chairman is is in prison. New guy comes in and seeminly become important to the plot. SFL becomes less important to the overall story and now feels like a secondary sister character. FL gets to raise her child after making a big deal that she lost it to the chaebol family. One would had assumed SML would marry his mistress and they would raised the child.

What was the point of FL being pregnent in the beginning and her sister suddenly was faking her pregnacy. Again, like many I just assumed that the sister would steral the baby and claim it as her own. That didn't happen.

This feels like anew drama now. Feels like they didn't like where the plot was going so they made a soft reboot of the story and here we are. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

change in writers? I want to know what is the drama behind the scenes because something is off with the number of characters rotated out so fast... 

Maybe the rating made them change the storyline?

The fight between two sisters are going to be changed to the usual triangle from looks of it. Or a perhaps a pentagon, we must not forget the autistic stepbrother. Maybe HJ will fall for the new guy  (could have been her brother-in-law).

Then the corporate side, it’s HW vs CJE, she’s taking HJ’s place as the antagonist, looks like.

The changes portend boredom and cliches. I hope I’m wrong.

• Like 5

On 3/31/2024 at 12:28 PM, Lmangla said:

Maybe that's where they need the camera so we can see the behind the scenes drama😆

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Wow, this drama has gone sideways ...

- Sorry that Grandma flashback might've been intriguing if the writers hadn't spent 49 episodes having her demeaning HW at every turn ... she gives her ALL her shares and the keys to the company ...

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

- What are the writers doing to Hye Won? Is she supposed to become the new Grandma? Cold, heartless, ruthless?  When is she going to start getting Art MIL flashbacks ... is she actually going to become a bad guy? Which leads to ....

Poll Time! 

Since the drama has now essentially started over who do you guys think will remain good and who will make up team bad?

- CJE definitely team bad 

- As controversial as it may be, I think our new SML Chase Lee is also team bad

- Chairman Romeo in jail and still after his slush fund = team bad

- Hye Won - undecided. Leaning team bad if she adopts Grandma's management style

- Hye Ji - undecided. Leaning team good. Per preview she is clearly distraught at what she's done when she got her memory back.

- Goofy ML - definitely team good.  Anyone who could face down Chad Oppa by volunteering to resign rather than make Hye Won fire him, is our leading man no question.  I think I'm gonna enjoy watching him take Mr Lee apart.

- Crazy Aunt, Sane Aunt, and San Duel are team good.

- Min Ju, our new female lawyer crushing on Goofy ML  undecided.  She could be true blue, and dedicated to our Goofy ML, or at the same time she could end up helping CJE take down HW, hoping to get closer to our leading man.

So what do you guys think?

17 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Now she will want her sister ex

Don't be too sure. Remember, Hye Ji was in the states too.  What if she dated Chad Oppa after Hye Won broke up with him?  That would shake things up a bit.

Maybe that scene is a flashback

dramatic-thinking.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4