[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

SY in the streets? Next to IH working at the chicken place for money, this is just as ridiculous. Even a high school kid on an allowance knows how to budget his money. But these two senior staff of CH has nothing in the bank?

They will make a comeback.

YS isn’t smart like YJK in the second husband, she should have sneaked to her fake parents house, sleep & eat their food 

:loolz:

* she need to start watching kdrama to learn what to do in her situation lol 

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, kboramint said:

What the... A wooden box wouldn't sink like that even if there is a person inside. It's made out of wood and wood floates. WOOD FLOATES. 

It's the density, so if she's fat that will overcome the force. :D
Wood absorbs water and the box is most likely not water tight. It would be faster and cheaper to render a person unconscious and dump the body in the water. They'll drown.

That's how strong swimmers can drown, they are unconscious. 

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

It's the density, so if she's fat that will overcome the force. :D
Wood absorbs water and the box is most likely not water tight. It would be faster and cheaper to render a person unconscious and dump the body in the water. They'll drown.

That's how strong swimmers can drown, they are unconscious. 

I see... Anyway, I wonder if this is the end of JH. I don't think nyone can survive being dumped into the sea. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

I see... Anyway, I wonder if this is the end of JH. I don't think nyone can survive being dumped into the sea. 

He has to survive, there are many more episodes left. 

He will get some superstrength and breakout.

I wonder if we will get his return after a time leap a lá Count of Monte Cristo :open_mouth:. This would be the strangest twist I'd ever seen. Bad guy wreaking vengeance. 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

Wow, writer-nim decided to kill Ji Ho off at Episode 65? Still 55 more episodes to go though :rubchin: 

Can he survive the drowning, being tied in a wooden box that got thrown out into the sea?

The chance of that is pretty slim though!

And Joo Se Young is now thrown out of Cheon-Ha, thrown out of her apartment (with her mom-in-law claiming ownership of the place) and blacklisted from hotel. Even her handbag got stolen right in front of her :facepalm:She is really down in her luck.

We can actually end the serial in 5 more episodes with the downfall of Ma Hyun Duk but well expect to see some "twist" happening, so that there is 50 more episodes for everyone of us to watch :rickroll:

@partyonCan we have a poll please?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Everyone remember their true& loved one  when faced with death experience but not JH :mrgreen:

I can’t die , I’m nearly in the top 

I’m from chaebol family 

I’m cheonha’s chairwoman grandchild 

3-E411-FA9-5366-4-A6-E-8-A81-8435-AED1-E

* his daughter, his mother didn’t cross his mind lol 

• LOL 4

So today's episode ...

Wtf Did I Just Watch GIFs | Tenor

So IH stops his Mom from putting holes in Secretary Ko, and yells at her asking if she truly wants to be a murderer ... then after taking Secretary Ko back to the revenge club house tries to kill Ko himself, only to be pulled off by HS, and newly arrived YK.

NOW ... Secretary Ko knowing 2 out of 4 people in that room want him dead, decides to go back to work for Revenge-R-Us ... and gets tasked with committing another murder ... Ji Ho this time ... however, instead of just slitting his throat and being done with it ... he stabs Ji Ho in the gut ... not very well obviously, as some time later Ji Ho is still awake and healthy enough to yell for help an thrash around in his would be coffin. 

Cut to Secretary Ko talking with YK about why it was necessary to kill Ji Ho, only to then ask  ... if he gets out alive? ...

Wait what what confused GIF on GIFER - by Blackwarden

Ji Ho gets tossed in the ocean ...

So if they were so concerned about what he might do if he lived, why didn't they just off him before throwing him to the fishes??? :blink:

... Oh Ji Ho's coming back - you can count on it.

BTW HS's new hairdo aint making it, and Secretary Ahn still looks hot in black :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

BTW HS's new hairdo aint making it

I'm gonna be honest, it looks FAR better than it did most of the time. Well, previously. At least it's a normal hairstyle. Didn't you guys want better hairstyles and clothing for HS? (I don't understand why they change the hair every single episode though. They're never consistent with her.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

BTW HS's new hairdo aint making it,

Agree. It actually looks somewhat funny to me. If they tried to make her look better so I can stop skipping her scenes, they failed it miserably :) 

9 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

I don't understand why they change the hair every single episode though. They're never consistent with her.

At first I thought it was to fit with her role as a designer. But seeing how they constantly change her hairstyle I guess there must have been some complaints/feedback from Korean viewers about her appearance. Korean viewers have a say at how things go in their dramas so the production team must cater to their needs.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

At first I thought it was to fit with her role as a designer. But seeing how they constantly change her hairstyle I guess there must have been some complaints/feedback from Korean viewers about her appearance. Korean viewers have a say at how things go in their dramas so the production team must cater to their needs.

So did I. Apparently I was wrong. Switching up her hairstyles will not distract me from her bad acting, production team!

But please try some hairstyles that Cheon Seojin wore in Penthouse for HS just for fun please? :please:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

How about amnesia? IH faked it, so we still lack amnesia.

I am thinking along kdrama lines now. 
SY was down and out, walked to the wharf to end it all, jumped into the water but she did not sink ( @kboramint using your idea) instead she was standing on top of JH's wooden box, a plank fell off and she actually saw the creep. Before you know it she had called the ambulance and rushed him to the hospital where the invincible kdrama IV resuscitated him.  Close up to his face and SY... next episode. 

If it does not make sense and has many plotholes, it is kdrama. :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2