[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

So Secretary Ko is still alive, and dropping off thumb drives ... question now is, what was on that thumb drive that YK was so shocked to see?

So Ji Ho has now been the prosecutor for his ex wife, his mother in law, and now his current wife ... really? :rolleyes:

Speaking of SY, an attempted murder conviction only gets 3 years, and you're out on probation the very next episode?

Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So Ji Ho has now been the prosecutor for his ex wife, his mother in law, and now his current wife ... really? :rolleyes:

he still think he catch for any woman that he is now a single man  :mrgreen:

His cv to potential woman 

* single dad 

* murderer 

* may send you to prison if you don’t cook me a meal lol 

* come with back-page deal with annoying  mother 

843-E4-CB6-4610-4-B1-D-A1-F3-52-D0-BAF6-

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he still think he catch for any woman that he is now a single man  :mrgreen:

His cv to potential woman 

* single dad 

* murderer 

* may send you to prison if you don’t cook me a meal lol 

* come with back-page deal with annoying  mother 

So now HS is going to ditch him without getting back with him. Humpfff he can't be such an idiot. Is he going to sue her if she reneged - she will?

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 3

23 minutes ago, maribella said:

. Humpfff he can't be such an idiot.

he is idiot, he underestimate YS payback to him 

SY say goodbye to your job , no one mess with me get away with it :D
734-F16-E7-D672-4984-918-E-BD126-C452-E2

him not that … 

2-DADDA03-F13-C-4-F4-E-B613-A0-CFE1-B890

team turtle with their revenge lol 

~ where the popcorn when you need it 

2-C40-E654-9-F63-4-A38-BC15-314-E0-F674-

• LOL 4

35 minutes ago, maribella said:

Is he going to sue her if she reneged - she will?

Nope, he will kill her if he can't take her back. That's what he said in an old episode but I heard it again today.

@Ameera AliWhat a good scene. JH needs to start facing some sort of punishment because he has been on the cloud nine for so long. But I don't believe he will step down as a prosecutor anytime soon, maybe it just stops his promotion.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

@Ameera AliWhat a good scene. JH needs to start facing some sort of punishment because he has been on the cloud nine for so long. But I don't believe he will step down as a prosecutor anytime soon, maybe it just stops his promotion.

Oh gosh he think he is unstoppable lol 

him in stage of denial :D

DAFF6-AC1-DB9-C-42-EE-9-AC8-2-F97-F858-A

his FIL ( because family only clean their own dirty action lol

~ come on JH , 
34-EF1522-7583-40-D0-B0-DC-4-A6856-DCB13

Him , shi* the tablet reversed 

7504-C742-C531-446-D-ADFB-D264-C61-EBCE4

• LOL 5

28 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

Now Joo is his ex-FIL haha. Did he realize he would no longer being favored by Joo when he threw SY away?

JH is topping the chart 
he never think , ending relationship will affect him , 
this  witch’s game they all earning Ex crown at this rate 

Ex  in law 

Ex boyfriend 

Ex lover 

Ex Grandmom- soon 

Ex wife 

Ex mother 

Ex  husband 

Ex felony 

lost counting 

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• LOL 4

9 hours ago, melodictrain said:

Nope, he will kill her if he can't take her back. That's what he said in an old episode but I heard it again today.

I agree, this was a good scene.

• Like 4

To be honest I am tired of this drama but I want to know what happens next. I have a lot of questions.

Why did the Chairwoman not question YK and why didn't YK question the Chairwoman when JH and SY wanted to get married. We knew that JH and SY are fakes but at that time YK didn't know that SY wasn't her real daughter. I don't know why Yk didn't think that JH was marrying his cousin SY in the eyes of the chairwoman and why didn't the chairwoman think the same. 

It seems like the only smart person on the show is SY. Where is the YK from the earlier episodes. JH is not smart he is just greedy. Everything he does is sloppy.

I am happy that YK didn't play the recording for HS because i am 100% sure that she would have told JH. I am tired of her honestly. Why does she keep on telling her enemies her plans and she needs to stop asking them if they really did something bad because why on earth would they admit their wrongdoings to her. 

I might get heat for this but i dislike kids like HB. Why does she want her parents to be together when she saw how her father treated her mother and how he replaced her mother with a woman that disliked her. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, maribella said:

The only part that he is not an ex, 

soon he will be a convict. 

I Mistake him with his women :D

seriously only richer in this drama is secretary Seo, she  pulling off working for 5 people ( SYK, IH, Ma , JH , SY ) & earning extra money on the side job too  :mrgreen:

5-DCB5161-4-CD7-4-BE8-8-D49-D4-BDAEC66-A

11292802-2806-4-C63-AB1-E-DEDFE00-AE690.

• LOL 4

On 1/18/2023 at 6:52 PM, melodictrain said:

I actually think it makes sense to set SY as an illegitimate chaebol's daughter as it would punish JH harshly. So every time he got greedy, he abandoned a woman, thinking someone else could help him climb up the ladder. It happened first with HS, and it could happen again with SY.

When JH got hooked to HS, she's not that rich yet and was working her RickRoll'D off to support JH.

However, his greed grew when SY seduces him and promises him with whims & fancies follow which

they got married & ditched HS.

Now that JH knew SY is fake and HS is the heiress, he wants to divorce SY and get back to HS.

• Like 4

Okay that ending is gonna need a REAL good explanation.

SY seeking revenge on JH is fine. Getting that info from Secretary Ahn is fine too. Exposing JH in front of his peers, priceless ...

But how did the revenge trio end up there watching SY do the deed?  Even if they knew she met with Secretary Ahn, and even if they knew Secretary Ahn provided her info, they had no idea what that was, or when precisely she'd use it.

This story and its multiple double crosses, and shifting loyalties are hard enough to keep straight episode to episode with out the writer taking leaps without at least an attempt at an explanation.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, Songbae said:

Why did the Chairwoman not question YK and why didn't YK question the Chairwoman when JH and SY wanted to get married. We knew that JH and SY are fakes but at that time YK didn't know that SY wasn't her real daughter. I don't know why Yk didn't think that JH was marrying his cousin SY in the eyes of the chairwoman and why didn't the chairwoman think the same. 

Here's the catch: The Chairwoman didn't know JH was fake but knew SY was fake, so intuitively she assumed they were not relative. From her perspective, there's no way SY was a Yoo but JH was a Yoo. Now it was the opposite for YK. She didn't know SY was fake but knew JH was fake. From YK's perspective, there's no way JH was a Yoo but SY was a Yoo - no cousin relation as well.

9 hours ago, Songbae said:

It seems like the only smart person on the show is SY. Where is the YK from the earlier episodes. JH is not smart he is just greedy. Everything he does is sloppy.

SY is good at gaslighting people - this is how she got most of her bad deeds. If you ever look at her past attempted/murder crimes, like the accident of HS's aunt and IH, both were accidental. She didn't intentionally kill them. IH's father's accident was the first one that was intentional but gaslighting Ko to do so was clear. JH is different - the dude did all the attempted/murder crimes from the start, which makes him look sloppy.

I said this earlier but the writer is treating YK as a supporting character. Her revenge will probably be replaced by HS's plan at this point.

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

When JH got hooked to HS, she's not that rich yet and was working her RickRoll'D off to support JH.

However, his greed grew when SY seduces him and promises him with whims & fancies follow which

they got married & ditched HS.

Now that JH knew SY is fake and HS is the heiress, he wants to divorce SY and get back to HS.

True, so he started to get greedy after meeting SY and ditched HS for her. Now his greed knows no end, so he ditches SY for HS. He basically chases the rich girl to satisfy his ambition. If SY turned out to be a chaebol's daughter, JH would likely regret for abandoning her, especially when HS doesn't want him back.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

This story and its multiple double crosses, and shifting loyalties are hard enough to keep straight episode to episode with out the writer taking leaps without at least an attempt at an explanation.

I kept wondering if each character could remember their ever-changing alliances because I myself can't.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Everyone please watch thiss

I am like  WOW !!!  Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

ww. I have been wondering someone say that SY is a child of a CHAebol, I was wondering what if she is the  THE REAL JOO SE YOUNG!!!   Maybe that is how all the characters will all become a team , be loyal to each other after realizing that CHairman Ma has alwways been the enemy

@maribella  @Ameera Ali  @melodictrain  @Thong Thin  @LeftCoastOppa  @Songbae  @backstreetboysfan @chococarmela

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3