[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

Finally, someone told Chairman Ma that JH is not her real grandson. They should had done this ten episodes ago. 

That someone is not even paying for rigging HS prison term, took her child away etc. The writer is making her a 'grey' FL, a victim who victimises but all in the name of being a mother. 

Ma was quite healthy in the preview. It wasn't a heart attack. 

I would like to see An dragged to prison screaming and kicking, after Ma, JH and SY. YK follows suit.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, maribella said:

That someone is not even paying for rigging HS prison term, took her child away etc. The writer is making her a 'grey' FL, a victim who victimises but all in the name of being a mother. 

Soon we'll see the vengeful JH reveal the truth about HS's aunt's accident. HS will once again go 'otoke' while YK tries to explain she didn't have a choice back then. 

JH is not in the preview but I bet he'll take the spotlight next ep, along with Ma. Are we safe to assume Ma will keep him by her side to fight the revenge club?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

ries to explain she didn't have a choice back then. 

She always had a choice, to do the right thing or let SY off the hook, which she did many times. As she created the monster Yoo JH, she did the same to SY.  It was someone's death, not embezzlement or a broken leg. I hope HS totally dump on her before the kumbaya ending.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, maribella said:

He survived and recovered almost immediately without the help of the superhealing effects of the kdrama IV.

Oh ye of poor eye sight, ... at the immediate beginning of the hospital scene, there is CLEARLY a Kdrama IV bag hanging at the far right on the opposite side of the bed from Secretary Ahn.

Its powers CLEARLY on full display, when Secretary Ahn reads back the Doctors report, theres no mention of the fact Ji Ho was stabbed ... why? ... because the IV had already healed him B)

I know you probably just FFWDed through the scene ... its okay, you can say it :rolleyes:

And for the rest real quick ...

- Thought it would've been more interesting if SY had actually sincerely confessed to missing Ji Ho instead of fighting with him.

- Have we heard the last of Secretary Ko? He's in jail and thats it?  Boooooooo! :angry:

- IH's semi-confession today was campy but I liked it

- Playing tug-o-war with HB ... not cool, at all ... and that goes for both JH & HS

- HS really needs to lose that hairdo

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Thought it would've been more interesting if SY had actually sincerely confessed to missing Ji Ho instead of fighting with him.

There's no way SY would do that with her ego. She and JH have the same mindset of how to deal with their exes: you either come back to me on your own or I'll kill you.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, maribella said:

Ma was quite healthy in the preview. It wasn't a heart attack. 

Ma wont die so soon, can't you see that she FOOLED us from previous episodes for bring JH back and

appointed him as Chairman. Is she is to die, I would prefer she die in the hands of JH.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Oh ye of poor eye sight, ... at the immediate beginning of the hospital scene, there is CLEARLY a Kdrama IV bag hanging at the far right on the opposite side of the bed from Secretary Ahn.

No I did not FFW the first time. I actually rewatch that part. It looks more like an oxygen system, not the divinely powerful IV that is hooked on a stand.

Anyone else notices it? @Ameera Ali you have a sharp eye. Or were you still looking for abs? :hwaiting2: 
Anyway @LeftCoastOppa I don't have a favourite remedy, I'll let you have this one. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Anyone else notices it? @Ameera Ali you have a sharp eye. Or were you still looking for abs? 

I noticed IV  @LeftCoastOppa spot on , & I  was looking for abs  after all stabbing  wounds would need attention but clearly 74 over 97 don’t need to show abs & not in dangerous of death :D , BP make difference  lol 

649-B5-E38-B0-A7-4-B75-AFC3-539-ACB3-A80

2-CAD510-C-4121-453-F-B01-F-3-A7094-F6-F

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

noticed IV  @LeftCoastOppa spot on , & I  was looking for abs  after all stabbing  wounds would need attention but clearly 74 over 97 don’t need to show abs & not in dangerous of death :D , BP make difference  lol 

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Oh no no - you're not "letting" me have anything - the Kdrama IV will not be denied

05:13 min mark - directly under the "C" in the MBC logo upper RH corner

:glasses:

Omigoodness your statistics are 100 % @LeftCoastOppa 

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

but sorry @Ameera Ali I think your abs percentage is a wee bit low. 

:grin:

• LOL 4

Same like everyone, the fact that Ji Ho came back was kinda expected as it's only Episode 67 so far! 

It's too early to kill him off eh? And not to mention he's being made the Chairman straight away by his dear Haelmoni, Chairman Ma!

And as soon as he come back, Seol Yu Gyeong decides to reveal how she turns Kang Ji Ho into Yoo Ji Ho. Why doesn't she do that earlier :facepalm:

I personally don't think this will make Ma disown JH, but I believe there will be more "illogical" twists and turns along the way! That's the nature of a daily drama, no matter whether its KDrama or CDrama or HKGDrama :)

• Blob 1

13 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

personally don't think this will make Ma disown JH, but I believe there will be more "illogical" twists and turns along the way! That's the nature of a daily drama, no matter whether its KDrama or CDrama or HKGDrama

I agree. She needs him to fight the revenge team.  So it will remain between the few of them. But JH should be careful, his mother is his weakest link.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

But JH should be careful, his mother is his weakest link

Imagine JH's face when he knew his mother spilled the beans of his murder to the revenge team :Megalol:

But seriously, Mama Kang is a villain. If YK must be punished for her motherhood, Mama Kang also deserves the same thing. She understands how her son has been a monster consumed by excessive greed but does nothing. Her hypocrisy towards HS now she's richer sickens me to the core. Losing JH probably isn't enough for her punishment as she showed no remorse for her wrongdoings in the last ep. 

• Like 3