[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

7 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

Just saw the first cut of today ep on Youtube. The disclosure of JH's identity must be an imagination of either YK or JH... I'm so disappointed :( 

YK is weak , why she letting JH to blackmail her , HS know YK  do everything to cover for her fake daughter , what more murder will make different to HS to discover that her mother is monster that she cover her aunt accident , she know her mother is monster for what she did to her personally 

:loolz:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

Just saw the first cut of today ep on Youtube. The disclosure of JH's identity must be an imagination of either YK or JH... I'm so disappointed :( 

YK most likely.

They've turned Joo into a hero, team revenge. So YK has one problem solved. 

I didn't buy her spoiling SY because she almost lost MS, once or twice perhaps, but she was a serial manipulator for SY.

I predict a grand gesture on her part to protect HS again. Getting Ko to do her dirty work to protect SY wasn't enough, now it's HS, she turned him into a murderer if JH died.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, maribella said:

I predict a grand gesture on her part to protect HS again. Getting Ko to do her dirty work to protect SY wasn't enough, now it's HS, she turned him into a murderer if JH died.

I guess the writer is trying to whitewash YK's crimes after she found her real daughter. But it's not just her alone. Morally speaking, the revenge team who is supposed to be "good guys" used to discuss JH's murder without any remorse. Although it was well-deserved, it was still an attempted murder.

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

i will put my fate on SY to bring scum JH down .. after all Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Seems like there's no going back for our back-stabbing couple... They have officially divorced...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

stole form HS you will think she will be guarded, keep her important design save but no :w00t:

she lay it down for everyone to steal it 

Didn't everyone here one time or another comment on her brain or lack of? 
I think its unanimous :joy:
Goodness, are we going to keep seeing HS being a victim then she gives her signature baleful look?  

And she will put a Yoo in the CH chair. 

Pee Wee Reaction GIF

• LOL 3

48 minutes ago, maribella said:

Didn't everyone here one time or another comment on her brain or lack of? 
I think its unanimous :joy:
Goodness, are we going to keep seeing HS being a victim then she gives her signature baleful look?  

And she will put a Yoo in the CH chair. 

Most of us don't think of the word 'smart' when mentioning HS :lol:. Character-wise, she's boring and dumb just like before the revenge. 

• LOL 3

Okay so ep 68 and JH is still Ma's grandson. It amazes how he actually thinks he's the real one all the time. I guess it's easier to do so for him than SY who has a constant reminder that she's fake with HS around.

My impression from the first 40 eps was how JH blew up everything to be with SY, saying he loved her multiple times. Ironically he says the opposite thing now as love is short-lived. Does anyone think he's going to take a u-turn in the end and come back to SY? For some reason I really want him to have a reflection on the love of his life when RickRoll'D hits the fan.

Also, SY's new company is called Poison :) Apparently it describes her well. But JH as the interim vice-chairman baffles me lol. Can anyone imagine an ex prosecutor who had no experience in fashion now sits around and discusses fashion shows?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

49 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

Also, SY's new company is called Poison :) Apparently it describes her well. But JH as the interim vice-chairman baffles me lol. Can anyone imagine an ex prosecutor who had no experience in fashion now sits around and discusses fashion shows?

So that's how they are going to fill the rest of the show. SY the fake daughter and mediocre designer vs HS the genuine daughter with inherited talents.  

sam winchester yawn GIF

• LOL 2