[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, melodictrain said:

In our last poll I voted that HS would fall for IH up until ep 70 but we might have to wait until ep 80-100 or so. 

@maribella @melodictrain Him crossing line at 100 episodes like hero :sweat_smile:

Spinoff
445-AD131-C405-4634-800-D-3962-D432-D693

she will accept him when crazy JH try to blow her up , IH save her , she goes for brain work , wait that  @partyon favourite drama :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she will accept him when crazy JH try to blow her up , IH save her , she goes for brain work

LOL that bounds to happen. 

What's happening between JH and SY is also interesting. Somehow I can see their burning chemistry now better than the main couple. I guess I can't get over how they used to be crazily obsessed with each other before the revenge. 

SY will surely get crazy when she finds out JH is not a Yoo. I was expecting a divorce but they have already done it. Will be fun to see how things pan out for them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

SY will surely get crazy when she finds out JH is not a Yoo.

Will be the reason that put the fire in her belly again , make her want to beat his RickRoll'D as* :lol:

5-FBB0-E99-05-DD-438-F-BA73-3-DC93-E02-E

* they’ll need to rekindle their chemistry in somehow lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 1/20/2023 at 4:42 AM, melodictrain said:

Here's the catch: The Chairwoman didn't know JH was fake but knew SY was fake, so intuitively she assumed they were not relative. From her perspective, there's no way SY was a Yoo but JH was a Yoo. Now it was the opposite for YK. She didn't know SY was fake but knew JH was fake. From YK's perspective, there's no way JH was a Yoo but SY was a Yoo - no cousin relation as wel

I know that but some episodes ago SY and JH were wondering why YK wanted SY to marry IH even though they were supposedly cousins. If both YK and chair woman Ma had thought about this then all of this would have been resolved

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

they’ll need to rekindle their chemistry in somehow lol 

I hope they will, their chemistry is too good to be wasted.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Once SY knew that JH wasn't a Yoo, I think, she would be ecstatic and at the first chance she would call him a fake, payback time. 

Maybe they would team up forming the fake team versus the revenge team. :D

That's definitely possible. Once JH's identity is revealed, he and SY will have the same enemies (the revenge team + Ma). JH will need to find a way to be on good terms again with SY though.

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

I know that but some episodes ago SY and JH were wondering why YK wanted SY to marry IH even though they were supposedly cousins. If both YK and chair woman Ma had thought about this then all of this would have been resolved

Yeah there was no explanation for why YK didn't realize that fact. For the Chairwoman, she knew SY was fake already so that's why she went ahead with the engagement for IH and marriage for JH.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, melodictrain said:

Yeah there was no explanation for why YK didn't realize that fact. For the Chairwoman, she knew SY was fake already so that's why she went ahead with the engagement for IH and marriage for JH

I think IH is not a Yoo. Otherwise his mother would freak out knowing that he's involved with his cousin. If IH's father is not a Yoo, I doubt if YK would know it, Or IH's mother either.

Ma will be left without a grandson, karma. 

Maybe Ko will be by her side as stepson, stepgrandson or whatever convoluted relationship that the writer is cooking up.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, maribella said:

IH is not a Yoo. Otherwise his mother would freak out knowing that he's involved with his cousin. If IH's father is not a Yoo, I doubt if YK would know it, Or IH's mother either

If that's the case, IH's mother is also a witch in the game. I'm not sure if the writer wants to make her that unlikable.

• Like 2

Hey everyone, I just saw this there will be no new episodes on Mon-Tues. Next new one will be on Jan 25th.

Finally, MBC’s weekday drama “Game of Witches” will similarly not be airing on January 23 and 24. The next episode of the series will air on January 25 at 7:05 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1563886wpp/inkigayo-brain-works-trolley-red-balloon-and-more-to-not-air-this-week-due-to-lunar-new-year-holiday

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, melodictrain said:

If that's the case, IH's mother is also a witch in the game. I'm not sure if the writer wants to make her that unlikable.

The other option is that he was adopted.

Everyone knows HS is YK's child and she is a Yoo. 

• Like 4

Glad Ko is back on track helping YG and did Ko stabbed JH with a knife or just punched him hard

on the  stomach ?  I would prefer to skin JH alive, let him feels the torture .

Sec An seems to have switch sides easily, at times I am so confused who is she actually working for, MA-YK-SY-JH-JOO............

She will be shocked to see Ko again .

Should I pity SY who now has nobody to lean / help her.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

@Ameera Ali I'm quite surprised that this show punishes some main villains quickly. SY basically loses everything and becomes broke now while JH is allegedly dead. With more 55 episodes to go, let's see how the writer goes with our evil duo.

for next 55 episodes we will all be .. 

come on writer spill the tea , who got secret birth next  :D

7767-FC07-71-F8-4152-A6-A0-80-E877503-B6

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

SY in the streets? Next to IH working at the chicken place for money, this is just as ridiculous. Even a high school kid on an allowance knows how to budget his money. But these two senior staff of CH has nothing in the bank?

They will make a comeback.

• LOL 3