[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

Hello everyone 

I have a theory, I think this drama maybe three revenge route.  I think Ji Ho maybe on the revenge path. 

If Kang Ji Ho is First Male Lead than I believe he must know who his father is. Remember his mom has a picture of her son’s father. This could probably be like A place like the Sun. Where the FL was out for revenge for the man she loves. 

• Like 1

I agree with the drop off, who just leaves a kid at a restaurant before the dad arrives. 

Also, Ji Ho there are better ways to leave. Like make up some sort of work excuse and say goodbye to your kid and tell her that mom is coming soon. Not just disappearing without saying anything. 

I loved Hye-Soo's dressing down of Ji Ho. She was right on all counts. Ji Ho and SY both have inferiority complexes. 

IH seems to be really angry at Ji Ho (rightfully). Though based on how he is acting I do wonder if Ji Ho is right and IH is even more angry that its someone "beneath" him who SY hooked up with. 

Finally got a timeline on how long their relationship has been going on - 6 months of cheating.

I wonder if at some point IH will try to go for Hye Soo just to screw with Ji Ho. 

Hye Soo's aunt is starting to annoy. I think its the way the actress says the lines like she is spitting out each syllable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

IH seems to be really angry at Ji Ho (rightfully). Though based on how he is acting I do wonder if Ji Ho is right and IH is even more angry that its someone "beneath" him who SY hooked up with. 

I get the feeling that he's angry because JiHo is throwing away something that InHa never had - a loving happy family. His family has a lot of problems, and he looked at JiHo's family as something he could never have. JiHo betraying someone loyal and self-sacrificing like HS is unimaginable to InHa. His family would never sacrifice anything for each other the way HS did for JiHo.

The way he talks to HS, I never once got the impression that he thinks of himself as above them. I think he envied JiHo for his happy family. I think the anger is because his best friend is throwing away that happiness for someone he knows is terrible. 

After watching  12 Ep i hope the writer do not put the FL with InHa cause the SML and the SFL all 3 of them are   nasty toxic people  it   show the  ML really shallow and look at people beneath him let the three fight over themselves, why would the ML fight over the SFL who did the NASTY with the SML for 6 month i am wondering if the ML did the Nasty with the SFL to  eeeeew cause it seem he know her door code to her place even when he say he do not like the SFL and why is he getting mad at the SML he should thank him for taking her of his hand i hope all three use protection and if the ML was the FL best friend why would he tell her he will try to get her Ex back to her even she told him i do not want her EX back either so it tell me the ML stil has the hots for the SFL to we need a 3rd ML quick cause the ML is not cutting it and it seem he has more chemistry with the actress at the gym,   is it me only when was the last time the FL wash her hair it look so greasy and stringy.

12 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Do you think Sun Jae’s dad died??  I think he is dead that is why he is playing both sides. What do you think @Thong Thin

Ji Ho is stupid and I hope his love for SY never wavers. He should stay with her forever. Since he was so sure of his love no matter the consequences, he should stay with her if the truth is she never loved him. 

I'm not sure but what ever is it, Sun Jae is up to something for sure.

Ji Ho is not only stupid but a fool for loving Se Young for greed as mentioned by In Ha.

In Ha being bought up from a wealthy family whereas Ji Ho is not. Perhaps there's some jealousy

that's why Ji Ho is grabing this golden chance to be with Se Young to get fame.

But little did Ji Ho knows that Se Young is making use of him.

1 hour ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I get the feeling that he's angry because JiHo is throwing away something that InHa never had - a loving happy family. His family has a lot of problems, and he looked at JiHo's family as something he could never have. JiHo betraying someone loyal and self-sacrificing like HS is unimaginable to InHa. His family would never sacrifice anything for each other the way HS did for JiHo.

The way he talks to HS, I never once got the impression that he thinks of himself as above them. I think he envied JiHo for his happy family. I think the anger is because his best friend is throwing away that happiness for someone he knows is terrible. 

In Ha values friendship & get's even angrier after finding out his fiancee is with Ji Ho.

OMG !... the pendrive reveals Chaiman Ma is the one responsible for his son accident.

Why she wants to kill her own son, what benefits she gets.

Ji Ho now has the upper hands info, will he  nego with Chairman Cha that he wants to marry

Se Young.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

OMG !... the pendrive reveals Chaiman Ma is the one responsible for his son accident.

Why she wants to kill her own son, w

It can still be argued. It only says that their accident was planned. In Ha's father said that his mother wanted

to kill him, but it could mean career wise. 

When JH met Chairman Cha, he proposed to dump everything on YK instead of using the attempted murder - if one- as a bargaining chip. I suspect a shadowy person may also be involved.

that's why Ji Ho is grabing this golden chance to be with Se Young to get fame.

JH's mother was also a mercenary person, growing up in a deprived environment might make some people covetous, not always. 

I hope JH will be more devastated than fake SY when he finds out that the person he puts on a pedestal is socially lower than the woman he abandons, like in Second Husband.

Fake SY has all along known she is living a borrowed life. So losing what she has stolen is always in her thoughts and the reason why she wants to marry IH. She will be the First Lady of Choenha, unless she's divorced from him.

16 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

know who his father is. Remember his mom has a picture of her son’s father.

He's never met IH's father. They were hanging out in park early in the show, and were talking about their parents. 

In kdramas, chaebols are well known only when scandals happen. I don't think he is bent on a revenge now, later perhaps to take all IH has, for the insult from IH.

I was going to stop watching but the limp FL is not featured much so I could FFW some. 
In the preview, she's still meeting him? Has anyone seen this actress before? 

On 10/27/2022 at 1:56 PM, Thong Thin said:

Se Young took the whole bottle of sleeping pills and still not in coma, what the heck.

She was faking like the fake she is. Just to test if the antsy pants chose her or his daughter.

• Like 1

Why she wants to kill her own son, what benefits she gets.

Like @maribella said, the video didn't really 100% say that. For sure she wanted him out of the way, but all we really learned is that she set him up as a fall guy. Their conversation said that it was his name on all of the paperwork. She used him so that if and when they were caught, it would be him that takes the fall. Ma knew the prosecution was after her and used her son as a scapegoat. 

2 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

Like @maribella said, the video didn't really 100% say that. For sure she wanted him out of the way, but all we really learned is that she set him up as a fall guy. Their conversation said that it was his name on all of the paperwork. She used him so that if and when they were caught, it would be him that takes the fall. Ma knew the prosecution was after her and used her son as a scapegoat. 

And also YK to take the blame.

Fake SY did not seem to object that YK is going to jail. 

There have been a few shows that had the mother choosing the adopted or step daughter over the real daughter. 
I wonder if YK will go ' SY ah, SY ah'. 

And who will spill the beans? I think Chairman will do it. Maybe YK was also an orphan sponsored by Cha?

• Like 3

Here I come with a poll, kudos to @maribella for asking the right question to which you may vote upon the answer. And I guess after 20-30 episodes, you will find out whether your guess was right? :)

d&d deal with it GIF by Hyper RPG

Asking: @CupcakeEonni @UnniSarah @Thong Thin @Yazusa @backstreetboysfan @youactlikeicare @marrez1 @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Ldy Gmerm @tulip06 @knkg @Stellaa @TheQueenReturns 

re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 5

17 hours ago, Yazusa said:

After watching  12 Ep i hope the writer do not put the FL with InHa cause the SML and the SFL all 3 of them are   nasty toxic people  it   show the  ML really shallow and look at people beneath him let the three fight over themselves, why would the ML fight over the SFL who did the NASTY with the SML for 6 month i am wondering if the ML did the Nasty with the SFL to  eeeeew cause it seem he know her door code to her place even when he say he do not like the SFL and why is he getting mad at the SML he should thank him for taking her of his hand i hope all three use protection and if the ML was the FL best friend why would he tell her he will try to get her Ex back to her even she told him i do not want her EX back either so it tell me the ML stil has the hots for the SFL to we need a 3rd ML quick cause the ML is not cutting it and it seem he has more chemistry with the actress at the gym,   is it me only when was the last time the FL wash her hair it look so greasy and stringy.

Baby Thank You GIF

• Like 3

8 hours ago, maribella said:

There have been a few shows that had the mother choosing the adopted or step daughter over the real daughter. 
I wonder if YK will go ' SY ah, SY ah'. 

In those drama the mother had abandoned their real daughter. So naturally they would chose the stepdaughter because these stepdaughters have wormed their way throught their heart after abandoning their own child.

Spoiler

Tears of Heaven  FL mom abandoned her and she chose her adopted daughter after daughter came after her for revenge since she stole her mother and LOVER. 

In still Green Days's   Tv Novel

• Like 3

I really don't like the FL. She's threatening an aroused public prosecutor because he is targetting her patron? Really what is she going to do? Hit him with her broom and pail? 
This writer clearly does not like the actress. Was he expecting a high profile actress instead of an unknown? :Megalol:

I think we now have a clue of what's going to happen in the next 110 episodes. The women are telling JH to become a rich heir to get SY, so he's going to C corp to check on YK or SY, and noticed IH's father's photo and the one his mother has. 

Ah ha moment for him and we will have a fight to be heir to C corporation. Then when it seems when IH is losing the company to JH, someone remembers why not have a DNA test? 

Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

yes, it can happen in kdrama. It slipped of their minds, while us viewers had been screaming ' DNA, DNA'.

OK, I'll let everyone finish the story as they like. ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

:eatscookie:Is it bad that I like how open InHa is?

He openly taunts JiHo and SY, and doesn't care. They know he's toying with them and they can't really say anything because everything he says is true. I am rooting for him. Having a grey character to root for is so much more interesting than rooting for someone who is sickeningly good, comically bad, or weak and pathetic. 

"My mom is my everything." ... :neutral: 

Every other episode she whines about how nothing else matters except taking over as the lady of Cheonha Group. She lies so much. She's so fake and unlikeable.

SY loves JH but will kill him if he gets in the way :joy: If JiHo really had a brain, he would have run right then and there. He's so stupid. 

47 minutes ago, CupcakeEonni said:

SY loves JH but will kill him if he gets in the way :joy: If JiHo really had a brain, he would have run right then and there. He's so stupid. 

He is not thinking with his head. 

HS, YK and SY said to JH that he needs to be an heir to get her. Now the writer thinks he is smart and will  start making JH an heir in the running, competing with IH.

Logically, if he is no longer the son of a working class woman, but the out of wedlock son of a chaebol, why would he need SY? He could start looking for a chaebol woman. Yes, he is stupid.

But his downfall will be when SY is revealed to be the illegitimate daughter of the orphanage director.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

He openly taunts JiHo and SY, and doesn't care. They know he's toying with them and they can't really say anything because everything he says is true. I am rooting for him. Having a grey character to root for is so much more interesting than rooting for someone who is sickeningly good, comically bad, or weak and pathetic. 

"My mom is my everything." ...  

Every other episode she whines about how nothing else matters except taking over as the lady of Cheonha Group. She lies so much. She's so fake and unlikeable.

SY loves JH but will kill him if he gets in the way  If JiHo really had a brain, he would have run right then and there. He's so stupid. 

I was hoping Ji Ho flip tables when Chairwoman Cha announced In Ha & Se Young getting married.

The look on Ji Ho face was burning red inside out.

Se Young is as evil as her mom, she will not hesitate to get rid of anyone who gets her way.

Brainless Ji Ho now knows that he's being played out by Chairwoman Cha.

4 hours ago, maribella said:

He is not thinking with his head. 

HS, YK and SY said to JH that he needs to be an heir to get her. Now the writer thinks he is smart and will  start making JH an heir in the running, competing with IH.

Logically, if he is no longer the son of a working class woman, but the out of wedlock son of a chaebol, why would he need SY? He could start looking for a chaebol woman. Yes, he is stupid.

But his downfall will be when SY is revealed to be the illegitimate daughter of the orphanage director.

Ji Ho has very high ambition and should he found out that he is Cheonha out of wedlock grandson, 

he might get rid of In Ha and claimed his seat but I doubt he will succeed.  

No doubt In Ha is the playboy & happy go lucky chaebol, he will go against Ji Ho to claim back 

his seat with the Company. 

• Like 3