[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

23 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Humm, i disagree, i bet SY and JH will marry but divorce later,

for the ending, as usual after many evil things  they will done and forgiveness, they wil end up together 

it's really not the first daily drama where evil SFL who pretend to be the real daughter has a happy ending, pretty sure that the mother will forgive her at the ending

I am sure there will be a kumbaya ending.

But at this moment, it does not help her to become rich to marry JH. She is only a designer snd JH is a junior prosecutor.  She had proposed to IH that they get married on paper and lived their own lives. She wants the privilege and money of Chunha corp.

11 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I can't blame HS for being "positive" during this whole mess. I feel like she's in denial. I didn't get the impression that she was taking it well. I thought of it as her not wanting to admit to herself that she secretly knew he didn't want to marry her. All of the signs were there, and her friends told her. I think that by convincing herself it's not true, she is protecting herself.

That "overly positive" personality protects her from being hurt, and I think it's been protecting her ever since she ran away from the orphanage. 

To add to the above, the "overly positive" isn't just for herself. She's a mom too and children are very much affected by the emotional state of their parents.

11 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

InHa letting her cry and giving her time to think, yes! I love that in a drama leading man (J-HO is not my leading man. He and his principals can jump off a building).

Yeah, so far of the two "leading men", although MDL lists In Ha as a supporting actor he's shown far more good principals than Ji Ho.

• Like 2

After watching kdrama for many years, only once did I catch the line that a guy resembled his grandfather. In other shows, they always had to have DNA tests. No child resembled the parents or siblings. I wonder how they do it in sageuks.

It would be more interesting if YK kept seeing her looks or her husband's in HS and nothing in fake SY.

Perhaps the real SY is alive but is lost in Australia and she has amnesia? 

Why isn't the powerful Chairman Cha investigating her son's accident?

The summary says two mothers are on revenge. I was thinking of YK and HS, and HS and HB. It could be Cha against YK.

• Like 2

I know YG hates Ma, but using InHa in her plot for revenge makes her just as bad. She lets her "daughter" run around being an arrogant brat, and then pays too much attention to the one she (rightfully) thought was her daughter. There is something I don't like about her. I'm sure it will change later, but right now, nope. 

Her prosecutor husband is no better. The way he was praising JH saying how he much have wanted to break it off multiple times. Ewwwwww. 

Man, the denial was strong in HS at the beginning of the episode. She sounded like she was on the edge and about to fall apart and then the whole knife sharpening scene and that kick.... LMAO I wasn't sure what I was actually watching.

Behind The Scenes Kick GIF by Taylor Swift

Chairman Cha must have reminded fake SY of her origin. I thought she was over reaching. She's now kneeling.  Must wait for subs.

YK is showing her darkside, did she plan the Yoon's accident?

I think the evil female is setting up HS. She is joyfully cleaning after being dumped just a day ago? :astonished:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Chairman Cha must have reminded fake SY of her origin. I thought she was over reaching. She's now kneeling.  Must wait for subs.

YK is showing her darkside, did she plan the Yoon's accident?

I think the evil female is setting up HS. She is joyfully cleaning after being dumped just a day ago? 

I think she is setting up HS also.

• Like 2

I am not impressed with the perky, cheerful facade that HS is supposed to put on. She's still clinging to JH after the humiliation. Going on a pinic a day after being dumped humiliatingly? There are other ways of getting the kid to have agood time with her father. Hopefully, she will stop clinging in not too many episodes.

Even with a child together, Second husband's FL picked the pieces and stopped hankering for the lowlife. 

Lowlife JH realised that he was being used. I don't like scummy men who cheated on their partners

@LeftCoastOppa but I think it's good that he could tell fake SY to buzz off.  He is not slinking back to HS either, telling her cruelly he is not getting back with her.

I think fake SY thinks she needs him, a smart hotshot prosecutor just like YK, to control Choenho corp once she gets in. 

I have a feeling Prosecutor Joo is JH's father.

HS is asking the obvious to evil SY, it could be tonight's cliffhanger.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Lowlife JH realised that he was being used. I don't like scummy men who cheated on their partners

@LeftCoastOppa but I think it's good that he could tell fake SY to buzz off.

So a cheating bad guy tells off a home wrecking bad girl and thats good?  What is that, some kind of kdrama algebra where two negatives make a positive? :lol:

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So a cheating bad guy tells off a home wrecking bad girl and thats good?  What is that, some kind of kdrama algebra where two negatives make a positive? :lol:

He is consistent  ..... good.

Guts to risk whatever chance he has ..., good.

In for a penny, in for a pound. He should be bad instead of being wishy washy. fierce amy poehler GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

So glad HS saw the two scumbags kissed, I have been FFWing much of her 'oh so sweet understanding' scenes, which was not good when she was the FL. But I have not reached the point as in The Gold mask when I went 'die, die, die' for many episodes. The FL was so ..... 

I am optimistic that HS will start planning her revenge next. 

We haven't been told why YK is furious with Chairman Ma. Could she have found out that Ma killed her husband and MS/HS?  I don't think she knows that fake SY is also fake MS. Would she murder IH's father?

@Lmangla aren't you tagging your abs-mates? :)

No wonder they chose a big guy. Imagine JH trying to give either girl a piggy ride.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Just watched the episode with subs. 

JH's mum showed HS' aunt her photos and guess? Her ex bf was IH's father, making them half brothers. :scream: That, I am sure. Chairman Ma manipulated his parents' break up.

Both fake SY and JH are found out by IH and HS. It's less than 10 episodes. I hope IH married HS in one of those 'no touching' contracts. I hope they do, then it would be the Joos ( JH marries fake SK) vs the Yoos. 

The end will see YK-HS melt down when they find out that they have been fighting one another. IH and JH found their bff state changing to enemies then to brothers. 

Then the clincher, the real SY comes back to kick the fake SY out. But she's married to a prosecutor, so her sorry butt is saved. A bad ending for her is more satisfying but the writer would want a kumbaya ending for an orphan girl.

Alone and abandoned is Chairman Ma.

I think I am beginning to really like this show. It has a bigger impact than the yelling Kang and his odious family.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, maribella said:

We haven't been told why YK is furious with Chairman Ma. Could she have found out that Ma killed her husband and MS/HS?  I don't think she knows that fake SY is also fake MS. Would she murder IH's father?

She might have found out about her husband but HS/MS still has to be a secret. As much as she loved the girl, she wouldn't be playing fake mom to SY while her real daughter suffers.

A shout out to In Ha ... that lime green blazer aint making it ... EVER!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

wouldn't be playing fake mom to SY while her real daughter suffers.

She seems to love fake SY as her mother's duty and guilt over losing her. The fake seems to continually test her motherly love too. When YK finds out that the director is her real mum and she colluded with Chairman Ma, I think YK will cut her off, maybe not as ruthlessly as Prosecutor Joo will do.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On the one hand, I think I like watching the characters’ antics. And it did just occur to me that Granny looks like a Japanese mafia thug, which is funny.

But the writing or editing is choppy! Why does YG suddenly want revenge on Chairman Ma? What was about Ma saying even animals don’t abandon their young that got to her? Was it that she couldn’t save her daughter from the fire?

anyway, show took us from point a to b and then skipped to D.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

EVENT: Spooky Soompi: Trick or Treat....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNhMYHro_E-RcRmYoGN5A

Join our Spooky Halloween event for fun and games! 21-215068_ghost-cute-halloween-black-bac

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

EXTRA:

10 hours ago, tulip06 said:

On the one hand, I think I like watching the characters’ antics. And it did just occur to me that Granny looks like a Japanese mafia thug, which is funny.

Criminal grandma is now a yakuza:loolz:Seriously, please post some pics of her. I need to see it for myself. :D

On 10/21/2022 at 8:26 PM, maribella said:

@Lmangla aren't you tagging your abs-mates? :)

Wait, have there been abs in this drama and I haven't been tagged? :scream:

@Lmangla sweetie, what are you doing? :scream:

Lets Go Clap GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1