Network: MBC

Episodes: 120

Genre: drama, revenge

Airdate: Oct 11, 2022 to april 14, 2023

Airtime: 8:50 - 9:30 KST

oficial page:

https://program.imbc.com/gameofwitchs

Plot

A bloody confrontation between two mothers and daughters sacrificed to a great evil, and a combined revenge drama between two mothers and daughters to punish the great evil.

Cast

설유경

Jang Seo Hee as Seol Yoo Kyung

She is a person on the road to success from secretary to managing director to the CEO of Chunha Group.

She has an ageless beauty, an elegant figure, and a noble dignity. She keeps her composure without telling anyone. She excels at managing emotions. To her husband, she is an angel who has lost her wings and has descended with a kind and noble soul.

강지호

Oh Chang Seok as Kang Ji Ho

After passing through the Judicial Research and Training Institute, he is now a prosecutor at the Special Prosecutor's Office under the Seoul District Prosecutors' Office. He couldn't get what he wanted if he didn't stick with it.

정혜수

Kim Gyu Seon as Jung Hye Soo

She is a person with the charm of a young woman who does not give in and stands up no matter how many times she falls. Full of positive energy, bright and energetic. Usually kind and cheerful, but for the sake of her daughter Hanbyeol, she is about to jump into the fire of hell.

주세영

Han Ji Wan as Joo Se Young

She is a designer with secrets and ambitions. She has to be reckless and says what she wants to say and does what she wants to do. She always has what she wants even if she steal it... whether it's a person or an object, once it's plugged in, it's all in! She falling in love quickly. If she loses her attraction to that subject, she becomes terribly cold as if she ever did. She has no consideration for others.

유인하

Lee Hyun Seok as Yoo In Ha

He is the son of Yoo Min Seong, CEO of Chunha Group. He looks arrogant and capricious, but he is actually a romantic who loves animals and art. He is romantic enough to shed tears at the beautiful melody that wets his heart. He was born to married parents for political purposes and is deeply moved.
The crown prince's seat belongs to him anyway! He doesn't have to try. He hate boring and serious things. He doesn't like to do things that are troublesome and complicated.

마현덕

Ban Hyo Jung as Ma Hyun Deok

She is the chairman of Cheonha Group. She has the strength and wealth to drop birds even with each step. There is so much inside that she can't breathe just by being there.
She is a female lead with great charisma and business acumen. The master who changed all. Her big brother is who knows, manipulates and controls most of the secrets.

Other cast

Kim Shi Heon as Ko Sung Shik

Joo Sae Byuk as Ahn Hee Young

teaser:

CHART RELATIONSHIP

cast_c5d4e4c6-14ec-4f9b-8343-779ebadda64

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS 

• Like 4

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST - premiers October - Cast: Jang Seo Hee, Oh Chang Seok
  • 0ly40 changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST - premiers October 10th - Cast: Jang Seo Hee, Oh Chang Seok

Has anyone seen a better synopsis?

It sounds supernatural, but the trailer looks like top shelf corporate shenanigans ... we got the ML from A Place In The Sun, and the moneylender Grandma from Red Shoes ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvlvR4qLgno

Trailer looks good

Looks like I'm watching a daily again! 

• Like 6

I LIKE this already, revenge drama

FLolder  here is a mother who want revenge

FL younger just seems to be a passive lady but she a child, and she is a brave mom

ML here seems no to be a good guy, a cheater? maybe, he is the father of the child of FL younger

SFL is crazy as usual and she was adopted by FL older, she wants ML

SML seems to be a good guy

it's just based on trailer and articles

• Like 3

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST - premiers October 11th - Cast: Jang Seo Hee, Oh Chang Seok
On 10/1/2022 at 11:02 PM, marrez1 said:

I LIKE this already, revenge drama

FLolder  here is a mother who want revenge

FL younger just seems to be a passive lady but she a child, and she is a brave mom

ML here seems no to be a good guy, a cheater? maybe, he is the father of the child of FL younger

SFL is crazy as usual and she was adopted by FL older, she wants ML

SML seems to be a good guy

it's just based on trailer and articles

Seen the description of the characters on the MBC site
I was not mistaken, I read the description of the characters well, and the ML Kang Ji Ho rather has the description of a bad SML in general and on the contrary  SML Sung Shik has the description of an kind ML
It will be interesting to see a selfish ML Kang Ji Ho, a lawyer, so according to what is written he will not go to his wedding with FL but will run away, a cheater who cheated on the woman FL Hye Soo who has always supported him for years and given birth to a child, he cheats with her friend who is the obviously bad and envious SFL 

SFL is descripted as dangerous sexy girl who seduces ML easily, he gests tempted, and of course she is rich and FL older is her mother ( MIL) and she hates FL

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

This looks like good, who is paired with who?.

there is a relationship chart in MBC site, the couples are :

FL as JUNG Hye Soo with SML as Yoo Hi Ha

ML as Kang Ji Ho with SFL as Joo Se Young

But ML and FL have already a child, by trailer, they supposed to married but ML does not come to the wedding and prefers to run after SFL, i see many kiss between ML and SFL in the trailer

For the older FL, i think she is married

• Like 5

2 hours ago, chococarmela said:

I've watched both trailers and I'm still unsure on what the drama is supposed to be about.

same; but it looks interesting though that we can't predict the plot right out of the gate! fingers crossed. 

• Like 3

The Temptation of Wife actress is the lead,  at least the picture, but she is not in the triangle or quadrangle. I don't have a good imagination and seeing a young guy being the macho oppa to a woman 10 years older, such the Alchemy of souls - the convoluted story line aside- was quite difficult to follow. 

So I am optimistic that we will have butt-kicking corporate shenanigans.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, marrez1 said:

there is a relationship chart in MBC site, the couples are :

FL as JUNG Hye Soo with SML as Yoo Hi Ha

ML as Kang Ji Ho with SFL as Joo Se Young

But ML and FL have already a child, by trailer, they supposed to married but ML does not come to the wedding and prefers to run after SFL, i see many kiss between ML and SFL in the trailer

For the older FL, i think she is married

Oh wow, okay that is different, it is usually the ML and FL together as a couple by the end maybe not this one.

Hi @Thong Thin :).

• Like 6

Hello all! 

Watched the first episode quickly.....this daily drama also started with a bang - a house exploded and the Female Lead losing her daughter because of that!

But I think it's not that simple and there's a time jump and it should be revealed that the daughter who's supposed to die is now back with another identity? 

Looks quite promising to me....not as slow as the first episode of Secret House for sure.

• Like 4