[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Wished Ba Ram locked Baek San in at that moment aish LoL. That was a missed opportunity. Would have been a fun slumber party for all 3 LoL.

Dang it it would’ve been the perfect family bonding time! Throw Grandma in there too but she doesn’t tolerate them drinking wine in midday lol.

The drama is certainly making less sense everyday lol. But it’s a lie if I say it’s boring. It’s so ridiculous it’s funny. It looks like the only way to save YH is to have her undergo surgery to drain out some parts of her blood in a dangerous place? I think the turning point is probably today with YH finally out of KBS’ arms and the revenge that can start. Make this a good last 22 episodes please!

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, kboramint said:

But the lock of the door is in the inside of the room. How does this keep IS and BD inside? LOL

There are a few doors and KBS mentioned soundproofing. The one to his study seems to be controlled from his study.

There are two of them, they could just bonk him over the head, if they really want to escape.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@perfectmouse

Yea but for me I give granny a pass as she's already old and poor in health LoL. The real ones that need retribution are Baek San, the wife & Ba Da. Like I find myself laughing many times throughout this drama even during tense, dramatic scenes LoL. That's how incredulous this show is.

And @kboramint like @liyahsbutterfly mentioned - "K-Drama logic" (wink, wink) don't rain on the parade pls. ok? Just humor me , thanks LoL. Not everythin' need to make sense; it just does. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

20 hours ago, maribella said:

IS seems very spritely for someone on the brink of alcoholism. She is going to detox in the basement.

Her tipsy scenes steal the show for me. I thought she was getting a bit one-dimensional with her constant, “We just don’t get along” lines, but when she staggered into KBS’s office all drunk I was fixated. Haha. 

It’s nice to see that San Deul does care for Yoon Hee and Ba Ram. If it weren’t for his tip-offs Yoon Hee would still be trapped, just in a different location.

I really wish he would stop touching Ba Da though. It gives me the willies every time he’s affectionate toward her. @Ameera Ali Can you do us a big favor and post a GIF of San Deul touching BD, with a huge red X over it? That would be so gratifying. :w00t:

• LOL 7

Caught up to Episode 78 and I have to say the latest 2 episodes were good!

Kang Ba Ram was so quick in her thought process and the way she changed tactics in dealing with Kang Baek San was actually quite thrilling to watch! Despite KBS having known her identity as Ba Ram, our heroine is not deterred at all and she made Kang Ba Da eat her own medicine. Not only did KBD "lost" the chance to grab that Rowan flower document from KBR, she fell into the trap set up by her rival!

KBR actually managed to make KBD deliver her mom to her directly and got Jo Yi to make a big news of the discovery of her mom. This will make KBS retreat a bit and instead he channeled his frustration on his wife & daughter, locking both of them up in the hidden room inside his office. The Vengeance is truly on!

Ma Dae Geun is forever the Kang's punching bag. He barely made it last time (almost buried alive by KBS) and now he got punched directly in the face by Tae Poong :facepalm:

I am also pleased at her improving chemistry with KTP and I believe they will end up together at the end.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

48 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I really wish he would stop touching Ba Da though. It gives me the willies every time he’s affectionate toward her. @Ameera Ali Can you do us a big favor and post a GIF of San Deul touching BD, with a huge red X over it? That would be so gratifying. :w00t:

the audacity of this guy , isn’t who say to BR how can she love the enemy, how come he can hug the enemy & more :w00t:
FA504-EAB-9432-442-D-8-E56-4-A6-E99-B0-C

077-B4-ADE-23-D2-4-C54-9-E66-070-B6-E750

Spoiler

7708-D5-A0-490-D-498-A-8-F0-E-19-EE66540

2-EDEFE95-F3-F2-4-BA1-807-E-DBB96-E67937

we say it ew no scene , @Lmangla may say it’s sizzling too :loolz:

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2023 at 3:00 AM, Ameera Ali said:

the audacity of this guy , isn’t who say to BR how can she love the enemy, how come he can hug the enemy & more :w00t:

Reveal hidden contents

we say it ew no scene , @Lmangla may say it’s sizzling too 

He should be pretending to like her. Maybe he got carried away as in the earlier episodes when he grabbed her. Funny thing he slept on the sofa when she ran away to his house. 
This show is confusing.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images or gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

He should be pretending to like her. Maybe he got carried away as in the earlier episodes when he grabbed her. Funny thing he slept on the sofa when she ran away to his house. 
This show is confusing.

i know he pretending, but BR / TP told him they were pretending too but he was still disgusted of the idea of pretending to love enemy who was a friend to him & never hurt him while we all know who Bada is :D

they need to stop this circle of confusion, we more understand backstabbing RickRoll'D in daily kdrama 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

i know he pretending, but BR / TP told him they were pretending too but he was still disgusted of the idea of pretending to love enemy who was a friend to him & never hurt him while we all know who Bada is :D

they need to stop this circle of confusion, we more understand backstabbing RickRoll'D in daily kdrama 

He either truly does not believe that it is a faked marriage or he is pretending to hurt her so that she will run to TP.  

Either way, he is too cosy with BD. You're right @Ameera Ali we must have our revenge. Why do we have to watch the icky scenes. Get on with it. If it weren't for the psycho KBS, we would only get the lovey dovey SD-BD scenes. :rolleyes:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

What a boring episode!!

Just 4 more weeks left! I watch some parts of today's episode (unsubbed), I thought it should be quite interesting, with KBS being nabbed (again) and beaten? :rubchin:

The preview also shows some explosive stuffs going to happen at Le Blanc's Annual General Meeting?

• Like 1
  • Blob 3