[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

reposting cause of new page :

too many annoying scenes today so will just write important. YY read a letter. I think it was from KJ. She dropped the letter without realizing. scene later of KJ giving hairpin back. SJ and HM both saw it so both know he met Mirinae. SJ called her into the office and made HM water the plants haha. Ridiculous scene with Grandpa and HM dad. HM dad really liked his shoes. They ended up swapping or something and HM mom entered. Grandpa don't like HM mom haha. KJ having problem with eyes. KJ picked up the letter. (i still dont know who the letter came from. missed that part.). HM revealed infront of people in the office that she had a child. everyone surprised and KJ not happy. YY said something about being a single mom and talked back finally to HM and saying something that made her angry. ep ends. Preview KJ is angry at HM. YY gave the hairpin to Mirinae. Scene with KJ and SJ. KJ and Grandpa. SJ and YY.

Episode 52 Preview

When Hae-mi learns that Gyeong-jun knew about Young-i's story, but she did not reap her feelings for Young-i, Hae-mi is stunned and furious.
Meanwhile, Se-joon, who begins to worry about Gyeong-jun's feelings for Young-i, conveys his sincere concerns to Gyeong-jun as his younger brother...

Posting preview when out.

f

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

HM outed about YY being a mother.  Heo was stunned and was asking why she did not tell them. HM was trying to send YY home and she declared she was going to stay. 

I wish YY should have addressed HM as Ajasshi and told everyone that she was her Uncle in-law 's daughter.    

• Like 8

roughly the end of episode and preview :

hah in your face HM. After HM revealed YY had a child and let everyone assume she is married, she sent a message that she will be home late. HM is pissed you staying even when i tell you to leave?. YY says Thank you for your concern but i'm ok.  YY said are there any more benefits provided for single parent families for their empoyees. I heard our company provides a lot of benefits. Are there anymore benefits?

HM did not expect YY to reveal that shes a single mom. She thought she would get away with people thinking YY is married.

The letter/card was for Grandpa. YY was gifting him gloves. 

Preview : After HM confront KJ about him not giving up his feelings on YY, KJ tells her It's none of her business

YY is giving Mirinae the hairpin from KJ.

SJ says YY is a good person, but hes not sure if he can root for him now.

KJ says YY is a solid person. She shares her sincere heart to anyone who needs it. She makes me feel warm (KJ is handing over the gloves from YY) i think this entire conversation is it Grandpa. The comment that she makes him feel warm is to Grandpa atleast

• Like 6

@Lunkera I know right? HM is so screwed once truth of her being family with YY will come out. 

@backstreetboysfan @angelwingssf Am happy too that YY stood up and answered back HM. :) HM is just sooo annoying. 
@nohamahamoud2002  I wonder why SJ said in the preview that he is not rooting for KJ? Is it because YY is a single mom and he does not approve? 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, VanellopeVS2020 said:

@nohamahamoud2002  I wonder why SJ said in the preview that he is not rooting for KJ? Is it because YY is a single mom and he does not approve? 

yes.  Because she has a kid and is a single mom.  He said it was fine that YY is a great person and all, but he cannot support him anymore.  Because he wants the best for his brother.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

yes.  Because she has a kid and is a single mom.  He said it was fine that YY is a great person and all, but he cannot support him anymore.  Because he wants the best for his brother.  

@VanellopeVS2020

SJ said he wanted ‘his brother to find love and become happy. Whoever he meets.’  
Maybe  SJ feels hesitant because YY is a single mom.  Could it be because of what happened to his mom and KJ?  His mom married the man with a son(KJ) and his mom and KJ have a rather tense and guarded relationship which makes him unhappy.  Sometime raising someone else’s kid can bring up friction in the family.  So he is concerned  for KJ?  

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, booha said:

@VanellopeVS2020

SJ said he wanted ‘his brother to find love and become happy. Whoever he meets.’  
Maybe  SJ feels hesitant because YY is a single mom.  Could it be because of what happened to his mom and KJ?  His mom married the man with a son(KJ) and his mom and KJ have a rather tense and guarded relationship which makes him unhappy.  Sometime raising someone else’s kid can bring up friction in the family.  So he is concerned  for KJ?  

That’s a really good point. Didn’t think of that and wondered why SJ would say that out of the blue. I think that definitely is a factor since he is aware of how terrible his mom is to KJ. Though I’m surprised this opinion is coming from SJ first rather than either KJ’s dad or grandpa as expected. And honestly, even if it was just that SJ just wanted the best for his brother, I’d agree. Even if she is a good person, single moms do carry a lot of baggage. It’s a prejudice for sure but as family, you’d want the best for your family. Though once he finds out YY is perfect for his brother, he’ll come to accept it especially with the foreshadowing of YY helping KJ immensely with the deteriorating eyesight. He’s a pretty good character so hopefully, he doesn’t turn on them.

YY stood her ground and I’m proud she finally didn’t do everything HM tells her to do like a puppet. YY needs to keep her head held high because HM is the one that should be embarrassed. Though she could’ve outed her as her in-law like someone said! 

I do like that SJ says everything we would want to say to HM haha. About how he wants his brother to date someone he loves and that KJ dislikes HM lol. The letter that YY dropped was what she wrote for the grandpa with the gift of mittens which KJ reads and I think talks about it indirectly with his grandpa.

Ugh I think DY is going to start acting like a villain once she finds out that EH likes YY. Two in-law sisters harassing the FL out of jealousy so original. :unamused:

• Like 4

KJ seems to have issues with his eye sight & the doctor told him not to over strain his eyes, by laying off extreme exercising & driving for the moment. 

How sweet of YY who wants to gift grandpa a pair of hand gloves for  his gratitute towards her.  She even wrote grandpa a card but accidentally fell to the floor without noticing and KJ happened  to pick up the card.

Chang Yi could not believe that he found his treasured shoe at last, and grandpa was wearing it.

LoL, grandpa lie to Chang Yi that the shoe cost 300 bucks when in actual fact KJ bought for 80 bucks.

HM is so nasty by revealing  that YY  had a child & this was a surprised to both of YY colleagues except KJ & SJ.

At the same time, HM also asked YY to make good use of company benefits,something like a kindergarden  where employees children are being placed while the parents are at work in the office.

YY who seems a little taken off, asked HM if there are more company benefits that she can make use off.

Eun Sook finally agrees to have Do Sik drop out from med school and both mother & son are in good  terms now. 

17 hours ago, Lunkera said:

too many annoying scenes today so will just write important. YY read a letter. I think it was from KJ. She dropped the letter without realizing. scene later of KJ giving hairpin back.  that she had a child. everyone surprised and KJ not happy.

is not a letter that KJ picked up. Is a card written by YY to thank grandpa for his gratitude towards her.

29 minutes ago, perfectmouse said:

YY stood her ground and I’m proud she finally didn’t do everything HM tells her to do like a puppet. YY needs to keep her head held high because HM is the one that should be embarrassed. Though she could’ve outed her as her in-law like someone said! 

I am glad as well that YY finally stood on her ground instead of being stepped by HM.

30 minutes ago, perfectmouse said:

I do like that SJ says everything we would want to say to HM haha. About how he wants his brother to date someone he loves and that KJ dislikes HM lol. 

SJ broke off with JY because of his mum who controlled him.

That's why SJ wants his brother KJ not to make the same mistakes as him but to go all out to date

someone that he loves. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, booha said:

@VanellopeVS2020

I think SJ is a little hypocrite because he also likes YY, he doesn't want KJ to be with her but i know that his feeling for YY is not really deep as KJ feeling

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Thong Thin Yes i know, but its hard to notice things when i watch live and trying to write down stuff for spoilers. So some things are easily missed. Also i forgot what they are called since english is my second language.

that's the reason why I dont watch live which i might give wrong input here.

anyhow, no harm trying.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Yeah. KJ also looked so done with HM in the preview. Just wait until he finds out YY and HM are in-laws. Hes going to be even more pissed cause of the way HM treats family.

Yeah right eh, he will more even more done with her.

10 hours ago, VanellopeVS2020 said:

@backstreetboysfan @angelwingssf Am happy too that YY stood up and answered back HM. :) HM is just sooo annoying. 

Yes so am I, Yeah I am not a fan of HM either.

• Like 6

Hahaha HM tried to act clingy on KJ from the scene in the preview. KJ just flicked her arm away and way pissed at HM from her comments. KJ said he don't think he can stay friends with HM anymore. KJ left and HM went full psycho and started throwing stuff. YY talked with SJ. YY went back to the office and HM wanted to force YY to pick up stuff infront of her. SJ came and told HM to leave SJ took HM handbag away so she had to follow. HM left and walked into her shoulder on purpose. skippable scene with YY arrive home and DY and DS fight with DY chasing after him. SJ and KJ talk like in preview. HM crying in her room at home with locked door hahaha.

HM mom is sending a message to HH. Sweet scene with Mirinae and YY. YY gave the hairpin. Mirinae likes KJ alot. I think YY say don't keep waiting for him because hes a busy person. Pointless scene of YY FIL being in bed and having pains. HH trying to control KJ. KJ goes to talk with his father about the situation about meddling infront of HH. KJ and YY talk and HM eavesdrop. YY go to grab coffee and HM follows. KJ is on his way to follow but Ms Im tell him to do something. HM is being trash and continue to berate. YY talk back. HM mentioning YY daughter i think.YY calling her aggassi and tell her to apologize. HM grabs YY coffee and pours it over her feets and says why should i apologize? freaking trash is what she is. 

Episode 53 Preview

An accident occurs in which beverage PB products are distributed with the expiration date information incorrectly marked in braille. Kyung-jun and Se-hee, who went to check the distribution center the day before, face the risk of being held accountable and head to the distribution center to fix the accident. Yeong-i is worried about Kyung-joon, but he is just frustrated because he can't express his feelings...

• Thanks 7