[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

2 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

wrong preview.  Was it not the previous preview?

They changed it.  It had the contents of the episode 55 before.  Now it has changed.  

1 minute ago, angelwingssf said:

They changed it.  It had the contents of the episode 55 before.  Now it has changed.  

The next secret to be outed will be HM relationship to YY.  HK is going to barge in to out and scream at YY.  

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

oh gosh, I bet she give him money , he spilled the bean :D 

after all he sell his grandma it’s right he sell YY 

:hwaiting2:

what I can say is DS is not only an idiot, but immature.  He thinks HK is someone he can trust.  Did HK come to the main house to pick up the photo of DS and YY 

3 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf Yes, she did say to HH about YY being connected to her cousin and had a child.

Awesome.  There is nothing shameful that she did (having lost her husband).  There is nothing shameful that she IS DoING......  Finding a new guy.  

This photo is meant for SJ to find out the identity of the person who he/ or his mother killed in broad daylight and his mother trashing the body and buying people's mouth out.  

When High Heels comes to gloat in the department with HM , or give her a task - she will see the ghost of the person she killed..........:rage:

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali I find it hilarious. Every plot of HM to disgrace YY, makes YY and KJ closer and KJ hate HM even more. Thanks to her plotting tomorrow, we get to see family scene of YY,KJ and Mirinae.

HM has never learnt when to throw in the towel and call it quits.  She thinks if she becomes a leech and hangs around KJ, he will like her.  She is plotting to make YY look bad and in the end makes her look bad.  

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

HM is crazy who in their right mind can give up  on this amazing person, ?
YY for sure isn’t dumb to do it :D

Absolutely.  Hold him with both hands, legs and the entire body.  No wonder HM is going mental.  She knows what a great catch KJ is.  

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

I'm so over Haemi, she's not even entertaining. I need the romance line with her and Sejoon (poor guy!) to start for real so the stepmom's true colors come out and Haemi can see what it's like when her potential boyfriend's mom is against their relationship. We're almost at the halfway point; how is Haemi going to redeem herself after all the terrible things she's done? I don't think I'll be convinced...

• Like 9

On 12/16/2022 at 9:29 PM, angelwingssf said:

There was a clip of a drunken conversation between grandpa and Kim baksa (HM dad), but cannot find it anymore.

Grandpa knows the relationship between YY and HM.  

Did High Heels not take KJ to the doctor when his eyes were hurting making him blind?  What was wrong with his eyes in the first place?  Will they disclose it .  

I like drunken Chang Yi, he's so cute acted like a baby.

KJ was still a child with eyes bandaged & HH was cuddling him, i think he was in pain but HH just cuddled  him and asked him to go to sleep and the pain will go away. 

Ya, i hope we get to see & revealed how KJ get this illness.

MRN draws a picture of KJ together with YY & herself and she's smart not to reveal to her family members. She will be the bridge between YY & KJ :heart:

Woots !... finally YY throws out her feelings to KJ :love:

12 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali I find it hilarious. Every plot of HM to disgrace YY, makes YY and KJ closer and KJ hate HM even more. Thanks to her plotting tomorrow, we get to see family scene of YY,KJ and Mirinae.

too bad for HM, instead of getting closer to KJ, she is drifting apart from KJ with all her hideous act.

The slapped by HM to YY, makes matter even worst for HM & was caught right handed by KJ.

HM has no pride at all even after what KJ discarded her.  

• Like 7

It’s so sweet to see the way YY and KJ looked at each other on the rooftop.  No longer waiting, probing, doubting …   Finally YY accepted this newfound happiness but it appears more horrible things are coming.  
Wow HM lost her mind. She didn’t even try to hide any more. She couldn’t tell how petty and childish she appears to KJ by assigning YY with such work.  Then by stealing the photo and sneaking it on YY’s desk in order to humiliate YY,  HM let KJ see her true self.  HM doesn’t know KJ has to live with the person just like her.   Yeah the grandpa knows and called it a snake when KJ told what happened in the distribution center.  

It will be so tragic if SJ goes for HM. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2