[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Money & power is the culprit which causes both Tae Hee & Tae Hyung cannot be redeemed.

They are as greedy as their mom. Anyway, all three of them will end up penniless.

So very true @Thong Thin  They could care less for their grandfather's love . Which is so sad. 

I can't wait for ther to hang the evil woman.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I think this is 120 eps. Plenty of time to hang Evil woman.

yea, the next drama is called 'witch's game' and is slotted for october. so still more episodes to go.

here is the thread:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am getting very annoyed with the ML. He is just like the FL in The second husband, threatening and threatening with nothing much gained. He should have started ways to prevent the mother son duo from taking over the company. That's what his GF would want, but no,  he wanted to be himself. Let's face it, that is nothing much.

Let's hope he puts two and two together , and start to dig into evil Ham's activities. He can't be reacting all the time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yea, the next drama is called 'witch's game' and is slotted for october. so still more episodes to go.

here is the thread:

If it's anything like Lee Yu Ri's witch show, it's vomiting lodovica comello GIF by Italia's Got Talent

10 episodes and barely 2 pages of Soompians thoughts.

• LOL 2

47 minutes ago, maribella said:

If it's anything like Lee Yu Ri's witch show, it's 

10 episodes and barely 2 pages of Soompians thoughts.

kekeke... hopefully it is better!

like @chococarmela, it is Jang Seo-Hee from the famed 'temptation of wife' -- so fingers crossed. 

• Like 4

This is a good episode. WJH was playing hardball. I think he told the guards not to let Evil Ham into GF's room. He overhead THee saying something to her mother connected to his father but he went into the hospital room just as she was about to accuse Evil Ham. THee again seemed to believe or take her mother's side.

The good guys realised that GF's thumb was stained and JH became suspicious.

It ended with WJH tearing up the purported will and I think he told off Evil Ham. 
 The preview was very interesting and I think the next episode will make us all happy.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, maribella said:

This is a good episode. WJH was playing hardball. I think he told the guards not to let Evil Ham into GF's room. He overhead THee saying something to her mother connected to his father but he went into the hospital room just as she was about to accuse Evil Ham. THee again seemed to believe or take her mother's side.

The good guys realised that GF's thumb was stained and JH became suspicious.

It ended with WJH tearing up the purported will and I think he told off Evil Ham. 
 The preview was very interesting and I think the next episode will make us all happy.

It was a great episode and i loved it too

Tomorrows episode when NHS wakes up is a dream. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have not watched the last 2 episodes but seem like Ji Hwan is kinda smart to play Tae Hyung around with that "fake" witness? And what's with the handwritten notes by Nam Chan Woo? I saw it being snatched by JH from the evil woman and her equally dumb lawyer.

• Like 3

On 8/30/2022 at 7:22 PM, maribella said:

I think this is 120 eps. Plenty of time to hang Evil woman.

hanging will not do any good for Ms Nam, i would prefer to torture her bit by bit to let her know how

painfull is it to be hurt deep down inside.

On 8/30/2022 at 9:11 PM, Lmangla said:

here is the thread:

thanks for the reminder. 

I would love to watch as well. 

On 8/30/2022 at 11:04 PM, chococarmela said:

Jang Seo-Hee will play the FL in this daily. I missed her! I will be watching it.

I shall join you. My love now is watching dailies :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

53 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

hanging will not do any good for Ms Nam, i would prefer to torture her bit by bit to let her know how

painfull is it to be hurt deep down inside.

So very true @Thong Thin . Ham So Jin has no idea that Ji Hwan knows she killed his father. She thinks she is in the clear . She believes she is so smart. 

That lawyer she bribed is very dumb. He refused to sigh FAKE Will but still wanted to keep it from Ji Hwan. He is an IDIOT.  

Ham So Jin is such an entitled WITCH!!! She thinks Ji Hwan should do as he is told by her.  

The Nurse is really getting on my last nerve. She is so annoying and I wish she would be sent to jail as an accomplice. 

Driver Yang is an IDIOT!!! He stood there while his daughter talks about him being a criminal and he is SHOCKED 

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel and I am like Is he for real???

I think Ham Sok Jin is a bit jealous of Nam Seung Sik because she didn’t want her son to go visit him even if he doesn’t care if he lives or not. 

Nam Tae Hyung  puts up so much front about HOW MUCH HIS GRANDPA LOVES HIM BUT HE IS SO SCARED OF HIM GETTING BETTER. Smh smh smh 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Nam Tae Hyung  puts up so much front about HOW MUCH HIS GRANDPA LOVES HIM BUT HE IS SO SCARED OF HIM GETTING BETTER. Smh smh smh

Like mother like son.

river Yang is an IDIOT!!! He stood there while his daughter talks about him being a criminal and he is SHOCKED 

He is a criminal even if he

is not involved in killings. The things he has done as part of his job ensure a long stay in prison.

think Ham Sok Jin is a bit jealous of Nam Seung Sik because she didn’t want her son to go visit him even if he doesn’t care if he lives or not. 

The only way for her to feel bad is for TH to turn his back on her for good and to see him dragged to jail.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

fake" witness? And what's with the handwritten notes by Nam Chan Woo? I saw it being snatched by JH from the evil woman and her equally dumb lawyer.

WJH tore up the fake will and warned Evil Ham that he is going to take action. High time he does something. TH was smart enough to tell him to call a meeting etc. 

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

OMg!!! @maribella  
I can see you typing right now 

:hushed: What? You are online?

• Like 2

@maribella  Yes I am on line right now.  I posted a picture where you can see your username typing

3 minutes ago, maribella said:

WJH tore up the fake will and warned Evil Ham that he is going to take action. High time he does something. TH was smart enough to tell him to call a meeting etc. 

I love that Woo Ji Hwan tore up the Will. He needs to step up his game. 
Tae Hee is right, he needs to fight for what is his . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@maribella  Yes I am on line right now.  I posted a picture where you can see your username typing

I love that Woo Ji Hwan tore up the Will. He needs to step up his game. 
Tae Hee is right, he needs to fight for what is his . 

THee grew up as a rich girl so would know what it's like to lose a lot while WJH had just come into a wealthy household. 

• Blob 2

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

THee grew up as a rich girl so would know what it's like to lose a lot while WJH had just come into a wealthy household. 

To be honest, Woo JinHwan doesn’t want the company though. That is why he isn’t proactive. Riches doesn’t move hi at all @maribella.  All he cares about is Geri g Justice for his father, his sister and his mom  and now his grandfather 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

So very true @Thong Thin . Ham So Jin has no idea that Ji Hwan knows she killed his father. She thinks she is in the clear . She believes she is so smart. 

That lawyer she bribed is very dumb. He refused to sigh FAKE Will but still wanted to keep it from Ji Hwan. He is an IDIOT.  

Ham So Jin is such an entitled WITCH!!! She thinks Ji Hwan should do as he is told by her.  

The Nurse is really getting on my last nerve. She is so annoying and I wish she would be sent to jail as an accomplice. 

Driver Yang is an IDIOT!!! He stood there while his daughter talks about him being a criminal and he is SHOCKED 

and I am like Is he for real???

I think Ham Sok Jin is a bit jealous of Nam Seung Sik because she didn’t want her son to go visit him even if he doesn’t care if he lives or not. 

The lawyer on one hand tries to obey the laws that is why he refuses to sign the will but on the other hand get swayed easily by Ms Ham bribing him with LOTS of money & empty promises. 

Oh !... i do find the nurse not only annoying but irritating as well esp when she speaks.

I would prefer her having less screen time. 

Tae Hee at times are too soft hearted & hesistate a lot, now that she knew the post of CEO will not belongs  to her, hope she work hand-in hand with JW to nail Ms Ham for good.

Tae Hyung is another idiot, what ever plans that he does always failed and get way by JW. 

He's such  a jerk & failure !

I love to see his face reaction once he found out Annie Brown is actually on JW side at the shareholders  meeting. Will Ms Ham collapsed and fake heart attack !!!

You were right about JW, he doesn't care about owing the company, he was brought up from a humble single mum and his life was happy before his mum disapperance & his MY being murdered.

What his desire right now is to bring justice  for his dad,his sister & make sure SA Group

does not fall into the hands of Ms Ham.  

• Love 2