[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

WB might be a favourite among the three kids. Looks like he is not shy to snuggle up to SB.

I am usually quite oblivious to so called chemistry between couples but this time, the HR-SR pairing seemed off to me. She seemed more flirty with KJ, even soju guy. There was one scene when he held her hand and she pulled it back while she was saying sweet  girlfriend things. 

Maybe there was competition. In the instagram HR made and she joined him, she was going 'are you going to his side?' to the comments, a few times.

I was curious about YA actress. She is 37, she can compete with Jang Nara who looks young. She has been in many shows apparently. Even in 'once again', I don't remember her. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

oblivious to so called chemistry between couples but this time, the HR-SR pairing seemed off to me. She seemed more flirty with KJ, even soju guy. There was one scene when he held her hand and she pulled it back while she was saying sweet  girlfriend things. 

Maybe there was competition. In the instagram HR made and she joined him, she was going 'are you going to his side?' to the comments, a few times.

Seeing SR at the same place as she did 5 years ago waiting for HR shows she still have reservations about HR possibly bailing out on her again so maybe that's why she was acting that way. Which episode was that scene though? 

She was just teasing her fans as usual during the live. I didn't translate all of the comments left by her fans but it was funny cus her fans were also teasing her back. I was actually the one who commented 'Hi Eunjung' and she read it.  All of the casts though are actually close with each other and Jinyeop said in his live 2 days ago that he hung out and watched the broadcast together with Eunjung, Sehyun, Sungyoon and Joori.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

Seeing SR at the same place as she did 5 years ago waiting for HR shows she still have reservations about HR possibly bailing out on her again so maybe that's why she was acting that way. Which episode was that scene though? 

Not so long ago. They met in the park. I think after he spoke to SB, I wasn't paying much attention. All these chemistry  comments had always puzzled me since I didn't notice them.

Maybe it's part of the act, as you've said she is still unsure.

• Like 2

@maribella Looks to be part of the act. They were a lot more touchy in the earlier episodes with the backhug and clinging to the body etc. There isn't much scenes of them after they got back together and i only see them holding hands or hugging. I don't see any kiss scenes either but maybe we will only get to see that during the wedding.

• Like 5

The written preview:

After receiving Hanbyul's invitation, Mija and Dongman, as well as Yoona and Namchun, all gather at the wedding hall.
Gi-tae appears in front of Hee-ok, who feels peaceful after a long time. When she gets drunk and threatens her Hee-ok, Ok-hee blocks the way. 

Why am I not surprised OH would probably put herself in harms ways for HO. And I hope tomorrow will be the last we see of KT. 

43 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

What is KJ saying? Did he kill PKT?

I am thinking he might have pushed him when he goes for OH and HO? I just hope that if someone has to get hurt or die is KT.

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

25 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Why am I not surprised OH would probably put herself in harms ways for HO. And I hope tomorrow will be the last we see of KT. 

Would it be nasty to say ' All right, OH you get your wish, get yourself killed for HO finally?' 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, maribella said:

Would it be nasty to say ' All right, OH you get your wish, get yourself killed for HO finally?' 

At this point Idk tbh. I mean, I don't get why this writer is making her more of a martyr than Sori. And the fact that ppl around her are ok with it makes me baffled. 

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I hope PKT gets a life sentence. I don't want KJ to be accused of murder

I hope the same. And I don't think he'll kill him. That will only help to reduce his sentence if the OH's say he came through in the end for them?

• Like 5

Evidence against KJ is the video of him burying the illegal, also perhaps the audiotape when he was asking PKT to get rid of HR. But a good lawyer could create doubt. There is also no motive for him to kill the illegal, whereas PKT does.

For people with a business, they are really not with it with the law.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I am thinking he might have pushed him when he goes for OH and HO? I just hope that if someone has to get hurt or die is KT.

Not surprised too. Both her and SR are the much needed noble saints for the villains' redemption.

It will be funny if KT tripped by himself, roll off the stairs and died/injured. Imo, KJ can join him and roll off the stairs together.

Some BTS wedding pics of SR and HR. 

jinyeop-kim-281585493-751562622671578-4039838001031982107-n.jpg

jinyeop-kim-281890275-686199889264575-4109268334351340744-n.jpg

So pretty and handsome :wub: One of the best looking couple I seen in dailies.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Good episode, they kids already knew.

Aww SB telling his dad not to cry he has him aww.

Can't wait to see their wedding.

The kids are much smarter than all the old fogies. 
I hope HB's surprise is short and sweet.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

I hope HB's surprise is short and sweet.

I wonder if whatever the kids are going to do is what's going to be the final "let's all foget what happened and be a big happy family now" kind of thing. 

I mean, I love the kiddos but I can't get behind this writer redeeming all of them. 

• LOL 4

34 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I wonder if whatever the kids are going to do is what's going to be the final "let's all foget what happened and be a big happy family now" kind of thing. 

I mean, I love the kiddos but I can't get behind this writer redeeming all of them. 

Probably some placards? Or a singing trio? 

I can't see the writer leaving OH and KN as they are while sending HO back to the US, redeeming YA and rewarding her with a family. Now KJ is on the road to redemption too, mark my words.

• Like 3

So after all the writer let the kids handle the last part of the messy affairs.  They are like the movers. It worked for me.    It’s so awkward seeing the way the grownups were acting to each other differently.  There was no sneer, disdain or sulk  but utmost politeness( which gave out a whiff of bbc bygone era)   When HB said ‘They’re family,’ it sounded right because he conveyed it with an innocent sincerity.

However the writer knew all those messy affairs couldn’t be erased by being polite.  So YA  brought up the idea of getting a family therapist and SR agreed she needed one too. lol  Now I would like to imagine that,  after everybody gets off the drama train, each family huddles together in a therapist room for many hours. It might work or might not?   If nothing works, they can try to get back together and tangle back and start all over again?  Well sometime a second time can be easier to sort through?  :sleeping::tounge_xd:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CduWHehv88a/

VNKoKSQ.png

:fullofhearts:

g0DE86v.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, booha said:

When HB said ‘They’re family,’ it sounded right because he conveyed it with an innocent

I wonder when HB knew that KJ was WB's father, or how he found out. Effectively, he and WB were siblings before the divorce. But there was no sign from him.

I think it's sweet the way all three are pushing their parents and grandparents to attend the wedding. But there should have been some indication that they knew the secrets from their behaviour. So we could look forward to it while FFW the draggy scenes. :sweat_smile:
Instead it's just straightforward 'is ajusshi my real pa?' Or 'is puppy uncle my real pa?'. 
Two more episodes.

• Like 4