[Drama 2022] Kill Heel, 킬힐

larus

Oh boy, I am so happy that Woo Hyun learned after all this time to be decisive, strong and stand on her own. She is in love. She is no longer motivated by greed but by sincere feelings for the CEO, at least I hope she is sincere. CEO Lee has been hurt too much. Love is a strong motivation to protect and care. Go Woo Hyun, fight for your love. CEO Lee and Woo Hyun do not have to stay in that toxic environment. They can go somewhere to start over again, happily and peacefully. Let Ok Sun and Moran kill each other .

Ok Sun wasted her whole life for revenge?? She could just have left the man but stayed to torture herself, her husband and Moran? She never even gave Moran a chance to tell her the truth, nor gave herself a chance to live a better life. All these years she stayed miserable and made her husband guilty and miserable too. She is a drunk at home. At least she had grit to become a successful host. What will happen to her if and when she learns that her "son" is not her husband's son (just a guess) with Moran but Moran's son with someone else that she wasted all her life planning a bitter revenge based on wrong assumption?? Will she go totally nuts?? Will In Guk finally leave her too? Ok Sun made the fake James sign and pass the shares that Moran was going to give him to Ok Sun. However, since she told Moran that he was fake, then that signature is invalid and she too can go to prison for forgery and forcing a minor to commit a crime, kidnapping since she did kidnap the real son of Moran, and ruin her husband's candidacy, her family. Is she willing to do that just to ruin Moran's plans? Ok Sun is so driven by unreasonable revenge, she is willing to destroy herself and her family? Revenge is two pronged and bladed as they say, it will always boomerang towards you.

Shin Ae is as crazy as Ok Sun who stayed with a man who never loved her and killed his lover. She needs to end up in prison. Why is the CEO not filing a case against her?

Moran stayed by the CEO's side all this time, who is the real father of her son? She thinks she is the better woman to run the business and wants to give all of the company to her son disregarding the CEO. I am still of the opinion that Moran's son who she now learns is living with Ok Sun is not the son of In Guk, Ok Sun's husband. In this episode, HW the CEO asked her why Moran who had been her "guardian" and friend want to destroy him?? Can HW file a case against Moran as an accessory to the murder of Hye Su by Shin Ae? She did not murder Hye Su but she covered up for Shin Ae. In that case Moran will lose the vote for control of the company and may end up in  prison together with Shin Ae and Ok Sun. I can't wait for the next episode.

• Like 3

I hate Hyun Woo's character. She is married and she approached a married man on purpose. The worst type of women. I hate cheaters and mistresses and the likes. I don't like the CEO's wife but that still doesn't excuse Hyun Woo's actions.

18 hours ago, CA C said:

coz now she got the company she want to break off tie with Hyun Woo after using her.

Every episodes also got surprising twists. The atmosphere these ladies giving me is similar to drama Mine. Very exciting to watch what twist comes next.

From what I gathered the reason is not that. Ok Sun doesn't endorse cheating. She was betrayed by her husband and is having revenge on his mistress. Hyun WOo is trying to be somebody's else mistress. Ok Sun wouldn't endorse that as she hates mistresses. This is what I got from their encounter.

1 hour ago, Photo Photo said:

From what I gathered the reason is not that. Ok Sun doesn't endorse cheating. She was betrayed by her husband and is having revenge on his mistress. Hyun WOo is trying to be somebody's else mistress. Ok Sun wouldn't endorse that as she hates mistresses. This is what I got from their encounter.

The problem here is it was never clarified that Moran was ever Ok Sun's husband's mistress. Moran has never admitted and denied Ok Sun's premise that Moran is Ok Sun's  husband's mistress and it seems she is sincere in her denial. For me, taking someone's child and paying another child to pretend to be the woman's child is worse. Ok Sun is no saint and her unproven suspicions about Moran being the mistress of her husband might not be true. What will Moran do now that she knows that her son is the boy who grew up as Ok Sun's son?

17 minutes ago, lila21 said:

The problem here is it was never clarified that Moran was ever Ok Sun's husband's mistress. Moran has never admitted and denied Ok Sun's premise that Moran is Ok Sun's  husband's mistress and it seems she is sincere in her denial. For me, taking someone's child and paying another child to pretend to be the woman's child is worse. Ok Sun is no saint and her unproven suspicions about Moran being the mistress of her husband might not be true. What will Moran do now that she knows that her son is the boy who grew up as Ok Sun's son?

I agree. I think there is more to Mo Ran then meets the eye. There is probably some sort of twist to her story.

I don't agree with Ok Son's actions either.

All the woman in this drama are bad LOL.

• Like 1

Just saw the preview of 13 and the question I ask is why CEO Lee not filing a case against his wife for murder of Hye Su and against Moran for knowing about the murder and covering for the murderess? It seems Moran will find what happened to her son. Is In Guk really the father?? I can't wait!!

Doubt WooHyun will accept marriage after hearing that he will donate to charity & start everything afresh. Her ambitious dream will be dashed, can see the shock in her reaction overturning her chair.

Won't be a good ending drama, predict that Moran will die, OhSuk will be divorced, her son mentally unstable including HyunWoo's wife. Both WooHyun & HyunWoo will go separate ways with regrets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elchan said:

Doubt WooHyun will accept marriage after hearing that he will donate to charity & start everything afresh. Her ambitious dream will be dashed, can see the shock in her reaction overturning her chair.

Won't be a good ending drama, predict that Moran will die, OhSuk will be divorced, her son mentally unstable including HyunWoo's wife. Both WooHyun & HyunWoo will go separate ways with regrets.

maybe at the ending, she will also star afresh, so many thingh happened to her, i think she will leave with him and her child

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

maybe at the ending, she will also star afresh, so many thingh happened to her, i think she will leave with him and her child

Provided she is willing to give up her career as a TV host & with CEO leaving, she has lost support. After thinking over, she has no alternative but to accept his marriage to move forward to a better future for her daughter as well, at least way better than her useless husband & his family. 

How did the producer come up with the weird title of "Kill Heel"?

• Like 1

I enjoy every episode except the ending. Why did Moran just die like that. And why did the ok Sun husband who knows wife misunderstood didn’t clear up the air soon when he has every chance to do that it might help for ok Sun to wake up from her mistake sooner and rescue Moran. Don’t make sense. Also didn’t get to see the punishment of Shin ae. Gosh. Forget it. Haha anyway I don’t like last episode at all. 

• Like 2

Kim Ha Neul, Kim Sung Ryung, And Lee Hye Young Prepare For Their Last Moves In “Kill Heel” Finale

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 21, 2022
by L. Kim

Are you ready for the final episode of “Kill Heel”?

“Kill Heel” is a drama about the fierce battles waged by three ambitious women in the competitive world of home shopping networks. Kim Ha Neul stars as show host Woo Hyun, who strives to escape her stagnant life by becoming the top host at UNI Home Shopping, while Lee Hye Young stars as UNI Home Shopping executive Mo Ran, who climbed from humble beginnings to reach the top. Kim Sung Ryung stars as the elegant Ok Sun, a top show host married to a famous politician who seems to have the perfect life.

Spoilers

Previously, Woo Hyun surprised everyone by rejecting Hyun Wook’s (Kim Jae Chul’s) proposal. On top of that, Mo Ran faced great confusing after hearing the truth about her biological son, and Hyun Wook also learned about her illness. With Ok Sun still burning with revenge and Shin Ae (Han Soo Yeon) not showing any atonement for what she’s done, things are expected to take a dramatic turn in the final episode.

On April 21, the drama shared a glimpse of what will happen next. In one photo, Woo Hyun is glaring at Ok Sun with steely eyes. Ok Sun once helped and comforted Woo Hyun, but now, their relationship is vastly different from before. The way Woo Hyun stares at Ok Sun with hostility creates a sense of crisis. Another still captures Mo Ran in Hyun Wook’s arms. She’s completely relying on Hyun Wook as he comfortably embraces her. Last but not least, Ok Sun, who pushed out Mo Ran and Woo Hyun and even has Hyun Wook in the palm of her hand, looks completely smug as if she is the final winner. However, things are still unpredictable, and nothing is set in stone until the show is fully over.

Kill-Heel-11.jpeg

Kill-Heel-21.jpeg

Spoiler

Kill-Heel-31.jpeg

The producers of “Kill Heel” commented, “An unexpected storm will approach those who burn with their final desires. The first descent of their emotions will shake their choices. It will be an eye-catching finale.”

The last episode of “Kill Heel” will air on April 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1523010wpp/kim-ha-neul-kim-sung-ryung-and-lee-hye-young-prepare-for-their-last-moves-in-kill-heel-finale

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2022] Kill Heel, 킬힐

“Kill Heel” Stars Say Goodbye + Tease What Viewers Can Look Forward To In Tonight’s Finale

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 21, 2022
by E. Cha

The leading ladies of tvN’s “Kill Heel” have shared their thoughts ahead of the drama’s finale!

“Kill Heel” is a drama about the fierce battles waged by three ambitious women in the competitive world of home shopping networks. Kim Ha Neul stars as show host Woo Hyun, who strives to escape her stagnant life by becoming the top host at UNI Home Shopping, while Lee Hye Young stars as UNI Home Shopping executive Mo Ran, who climbed from humble beginnings to reach the top. Kim Sung Ryung stars as the elegant Ok Sun, a top show host married to a famous politician who seems to have the perfect life.

With just one episode left in the drama’s run, Kim Ha Neul named two big questions that needed answering in the series finale: “Will Woo Hyun, Mo Ran, and Ok Sun’s ambitions come to fruition?” and “In the end, who will get to wear the ‘kill heels’ and step up to the top?”

The actress continued, “I hope you’ll keep a close eye on the relationships between these women, who will keep you in suspense up until the very end.”

Kim-Ha-Neul1.jpg

Kim-Ha-Neul1.jpg

Kim Ha Neul also went on to tease, “I spent a lot of time pondering with the writer and director how to properly capture the ending [of the drama]. It’ll be an ending that reveals Woo Hyun’s choices and decisions, so please look forward to it, whatever it may be.”

Looking back on her experience filming the drama, Kim Ha Neul mused, “On the filming set and within the character of Woo Hyun, I think I really kept going full speed ahead without a moment’s rest. It was a new and unfamiliar character for me, but that made the role even cooler and more sorrowful for me as well. I sincerely thank everyone who loved and rooted for our drama and Woo Hyun.”

Lee-Hye-Young.jpg

Meanwhile, Lee Hye Young remarked, “I hope that you’ll look forward to seeing where our sharp and meticulous writer sends Mo Ran, as well as the private details of her inner story.”

Emphasizing her character’s tumultuous relationships with the other leads, she continued, “Ok Sun, whom [Mo Ran] loved even more than she loved herself, but whom she had no choice but to deceive for a long time. Woo Hyun, whom she used without hesitation, but whom she cast aside out of jealousy. Please keep an eye on whether Mo Ran’s paradoxical nature can be resolved—and whether these three women can be remembered as three beautiful musketeers.”

Lee Hye Young also confessed that before filming began, she’d been afraid of whether she’d be able to pull off her role. However, she went on to share, “On the first day of filming, the moment that the cameras started rolling, I began moving forward without any doubt. I did my best, so I couldn’t wish for more, and I’m not ashamed [of my own performance]. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for cheering on my efforts with love. I was happy during these past few weeks that I lived as Mo Ran. Once again, thank you for tuning in at such a late hour.”

Spoiler

Kim-Sung-Ryung.jpg

Finally, when asked to name what viewers should keep an eye on in the series finale, Kim Sung Ryung chose her character’s son Jung Hyun. “The moment that the story surrounding Jung Hyun begins to unravel, a storm will rage,” teased the actress.

Kim Sung Ryung went on to express her gratitude to viewers as she reflected on the drama and its message.

“Thank you for giving Ok Sun and ‘Kill Heel’ such a warm response,” she said. “[‘Kill Heel’] is a drama that tells the story of how hidden truths and emotions can give rise to catastrophe—and how that can even cause you to lose the people you love so dearly. Please give us lots of interest and encouragement up until the end.”

The final episode of “Kill Heel” will air on April 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1522955wpp/kill-heel-stars-say-goodbye-tease-what-viewers-can-look-forward-to-in-tonights-finale

4 hours ago, CA C said:

I enjoy every episode except the ending. Why did Moran just die like that. And why did the ok Sun husband who knows wife misunderstood didn’t clear up the air soon when he has every chance to do that it might help for ok Sun to wake up from her mistake sooner and rescue Moran. Don’t make sense. Also didn’t get to see the punishment of Shin ae. Gosh. Forget it. Haha anyway I don’t like last episode at all. 

I think the husband liked Mo Ran which lead to the misunderstanding. Otherwise why would he call her name while sleeping?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Photo Photo said:

I think the husband liked Mo Ran which lead to the misunderstanding. Otherwise why would he call her name while sleeping?

Yah but what I meant was that in episode 13 ok Sun have a conversation with her husband before the son came into the house, she said Moran and the husband had the child and the husband reply what is it she is talking about. That means he can explain at that time to solve the misunderstanding even if the son came in, he could have explain that immediately after son is gone. This is such an important explanation but he missed. This make no sense as to why he just leave it and not explain early about the son not being son before Moran die since he wanted so much to save Moran also.  I can’t really buy the way this takes to Moran death. Loophole for me…haha

Ok Sun is also the same, since it looks like Moran is such important person to her as if more than her husband why she could keep it to herself without clarification with Moran for years and even go crazy about revenge. This is loophole for me too. It don’t make sense for their deep relationship that no clarification was made between each other and she keep to herself and plan revenge. Sigh.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, marrez1 said:

well, well, well, I am so disappointed at Woo Hyun, but then at the beginning of the series, she did have that conversation with Moran, that if she made the CEO fall in love with her, she asked, what is in it for her?? I thought she changed, that she really was falling in love with the CEO, but I guess she was more in love with her ambition. I think the CEO was just testing her when he proposed with that ring. After all, they have not really talked about themselves the times they were together but mostly about business. At least the wife for once did something for him by telling him about what kind of a person Woo Hyun is. 

My guess is that, after all the revelation that her husband is not the father of Ki Moran's son, Ok Sun will punish herself for what she did long ago. In Guk will leave her but what happens to the son who was also a victim of Ok Sun? Now that CEO Lee knows about Moran's story and that Moran is sick and dying what will he do about his brother, Morans son? Will he stay as CEO, until Moran's son is ready to inherit the company from him? His crazy wife goes to prison.

Ok Sun has a lot to apologize for if she does not go mad with guilt and end up in a mental hospital. CEO Lee will leave  to live his life the way he always wanted to and find a good woman who will love and support him.

As for Woo Hyun, she goes back to where she started.

6 hours ago, marrez1 said:

So Woo Hyun take Moran's  place at work but she continue also as presenter shopping 

and the son works now here

i wanted her to end up with CEO guy or the producer man

I hope not. I want the CEO to take Moran's son in, teach him the ropes of the business and make him take Moran's place. As for Woo Hyun, she starts from the beginning. I hope CEO leaves the company then and live the life he wanted, find a woman deserving of him.

WooHyun is greedy for power & status by making use of CEO. Remember, she threatened his wife that she will steal away her husband, but after CEO offer marriage to WooHyun after leaving the company, she rejected him outright.

Her ex-husband found a new partner while she is happy being a loner & a winner to climb the ladder - she achieved her dream.  Sad she did not end up with CEO.

“Kill Heel” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet + “Green Mothers’ Club” Rises To New All-Time High

Apr 22, 2022
by E. Cha

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

tvN’s “Kill Heel” has gone out on a high note!

On April 21, the series finale of “Kill Heel” achieved the highest viewership ratings of the drama’s entire run. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode scored an average nationwide rating of 4.7 percent, marking a new personal record for the show.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1523145wpp/kill-heel-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet-green-mothers-club-rises-to-new-all-time-high