[Drama 2022] Kill Heel, 킬힐

larus

On 3/26/2022 at 1:50 AM, Elchan said:

Ok Sun's adopted son is James, believed the DNA has proven he is the biological son of Ki Moran. This drama is very political, playing dirty games to oust each other. Ok Sun's son is manipulated by her to fight against Moran . The son playing 2 roles, one living in Korea whilst deceiving Moran that James is in Boston, he is holding 2 mobile phones & he received a text from Moran & James informed Ok Sun it's "Boston".  Sounds confusing right, but this is based on the last episode - hope my analysis is right.

Thank you. This quite twisted. Involving and manipulating the poor boy. No wonder Ok Sun always has the boy calling her or she calling James whenever she is with Moran.

Episode 8 Preview] Lee Hye-young's Trap? Kim Ha-neul is in crisis again! #Kill Heal EP.7

Episode 7 Pre-release] "Are you prepared?" Lee Hye-young's cold words towards Jeong Jeong-je, who brought her resignation letter #KillHeal EP.7

• Like 2

I think among the three, Moran, Ok Sun and Woo Hyun, I think Ok Sun is the most worrisome. She is  off kilter somehow, and unpredictable. She is lead by her emotions of anger, revenge, sadness, jealousy because of her husband's long time affair and maybe with that of someone she knows too well whom she calls a "friend", while Moran is gripped by ambition, greed and control, and Woo Hyun is just learning from Moran. Will the relationship with the CEO deepen or will he be easy to manipulate? What is back story with the woman Hye Su  and the CEO? What really happened to her? So, JB warned Woo Hyun about the planned switch by Moran?

Usually those actress playing devil and evil roles makes me sick of watching them. I don’t like it when others say their acting are so good so you hate to see them coz I really don’t think that was the case. But I really enjoy watching Ok-Sun playing villain and she makes a pretty villain. Now I am into watching her in this drama more than the other 2 leads. Although I always like Woo Hyun and all her other shows, she is just great doing all her Roehles.

12 hours ago, lila21 said:

I think among the three, Moran, Ok Sun and Woo Hyun, I think Ok Sun is the most worrisome. She is  off kilter somehow, and unpredictable. She is lead by her emotions of anger, revenge, sadness, jealousy because of her husband's long time affair and maybe with that of someone she knows too well whom she calls a "friend", while Moran is gripped by ambition, greed and control, and Woo Hyun is just learning from Moran. Will the relationship with the CEO deepen or will he be easy to manipulate? What is back story with the woman Hye Su  and the CEO? What really happened to her? So, JB warned Woo Hyun about the planned switch by Moran?

Yeah that is what I am thinking she is the most worrisome.

• Like 1

Kim Ha Neul and Kim Sung Ryung’s Heated Battle Continues With Kim Jae Chul At The Center In “Kill Heel”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 31, 2022
by S. Nam

Kim Jae Chul will play a role in shaking up the relationships in tvN’s “Kill Heel”!

“Kill Heel” is about the fierce battles waged by three ambitious women in the competitive world of home shopping networks. Kim Ha Neul stars as show host Woo Hyun, who strives to escape her stagnant life by becoming the top host at UNI Home Shopping, while Lee Hye Young stars as UNI Home Shopping executive Mo Ran, who climbed from humble beginnings to reach the top. Kim Sung Ryung stars as the elegant Ok Sun, a top show host married to a famous politician who seems to have the perfect life.

Spoilers

In the previous broadcast, Woo Hyun got closer to Jun Beom (Jung Eui Jae), causing her husband Do Il (Kim Jin Woo) to begin suspecting their relationship while simultaneously worsening the relationship of their marriage. Furthermore, viewers were shocked to discover that In Guk’s (Jeon No Min‘s) “woman” that Ok Sun had mentioned is Mo Ran.

The newly released stills capture Woo Hyun witnessing Hyun Wook (Kim Jae Chul) taking care of her daughter Ji Yoon (Jung Seo Yeon). In the past, Hyun Wook had expressed jealousy at his friends who are fathers, and his affection for children is clearly evident in the way he attentively looks after Ji Yoon at the company playroom. Meanwhile, Woo Hyun appears slightly shocked at the unexpected sight, making viewers wonder what role Hyun Wook will play in Woo Hyun’s life in the future.

Kill-Heel-41.jpeg

Spoiler

Kill-Heel-51.jpeg

In the upcoming episode, Woo Hyun will fall into an unexpected trap yet again and face despair. The production team shared, “The second half of the war of greed is approaching. The flames that spread through the relationship will bring a huge change. Please anticipate the desperate struggle of the three women, which will get even more heated.”

Kill-Heel-7.jpeg

Spoiler

Kill-Heel-61.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1519944wpp/kim-ha-neul-and-kim-sung-ryungs-heated-battle-continues-with-kim-jae-chul-at-the-center-in-kill-heel

• Like 1

하진(HAJIN) - DEVILLL (킬힐 OST) Kill Heel OST Part 3

일레인(Elaine) - George (킬힐 OST) Kill Heel OST Part 2

이다영(Lee Da Young) - That Night (킬힐 OST) Kill Heel OST Part 1

• Love 2

14 hours ago, CA C said:

Usually those actress playing devil and evil roles makes me sick of watching them. I don’t like it when others say their acting are so good so you hate to see them coz I really don’t think that was the case. But I really enjoy watching Ok-Sun playing villain and she makes a pretty villain. Now I am into watching her in this drama more than the other 2 leads. Although I always like Woo Hyun and all her other shows, she is just great doing all her Roehles.

I don't think Ok Sun is evil she is just having revenge for what happened to her.

Basically if I understand correctly this is what happened:

Her friend Moran had a child with her husband. Ok sun then adopted the child and she payed James to act like the child of Moran. She is using Woo Hyun to have revenge on her as well.

Ok Sun is bitter over her husband cheating relationship with his mistress who bore him a son. No woman can accept a cheater & a womaniser, quite natural women want to take revenge. She could have divorce her husband but she wants to protect his image due to his political career. Can't stand Moran, she is a nymphomaniac, fancy making JB a gigolo?

They tend to forgive the husband and go after the mistress in Korean drama. It takes two hands to clap. The husband is more at fault as he is tied in a sacred knot called marriage and he disregarded all the promises he made... If you don't like it, don't get married in the first place. Why marry someone and then make her suffer?

• Like 2

Boy, this drama is freakin good!!! It reminds me of Reflections of You but much, much better because of the woman in the middle between Ki Moran and Ok Sun!! What did Ki do to Hye Su?? Manipulate her to kill herself?? CEO Hyun Wook loved Hye Su  and suddenly lost her and has not gotten over his loss. When will Woo Hyun realize that Ok Sun is using her for revenge on Ki? The actors are all good especially the actors playing the three lead women characters. I can't wait for the next episodes!!! Love the OST too especially the last one That Night!!! the night HY died???

Ok Sun looks so normal, lovable and kind but she is on the verge of a total breakdown.... yet the presence of Woo Hyun gave her the chance to plot a twisted and painful revenge on Ki Moran. I hope Woo Hyun realizes she is the means by which these two women will kill and destroy each other. I think Ki Moran will be the one hurt most because Ok Sun has the upper hand since she has Ki's son in her house. Now, Ki Moran has the CEO's nutty wife on her side for the moment and Ki Moran thinks crazy wife will be the means to get what she wants, control of the company??

Kim Ha Neul And Kim Jin Woo Experience A Change In Their Already-Rocky Relationship In “Kill Heel”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 6, 2022
by L. Kim

Things are about to change in “Kill Heel”!

“Kill Heel” is about the fierce battles waged by three ambitious women in the competitive world of home shopping networks. Kim Ha Neul stars as show host Woo Hyun, who strives to escape her stagnant life by becoming the top host at UNI Home Shopping, while Lee Hye Young stars as UNI Home Shopping executive Mo Ran, who climbed from humble beginnings to reach the top. Kim Sung Ryung stars as the elegant Ok Sun, a top show host married to a famous politician who seems to have the perfect life.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Woo Hyun faced a crisis after falling for Mo Ran’s scheme. Woo Hyun’s cosmetics brand HYUNY was embroiled in controversy over its ingredients. Despite Hyun Wook’s (Kim Jae Chul’s) offer to help, Woo Hyun struggled, and she finally knelt before Mo Ran. However, news that Hyun Wook was coming to the executive office caused their fight to reach an inflection point.

The one who created this controversy was none other than Woo Hyun’s husband Do Il (Kim Jin Woo). After seeing a picture of Woo Hyun and Hyun Wook together, he became blinded by jealousy and cooked up this whole plot before going off the grid. The newly released stills show Do Il finally appearing before Woo Hyun.

In one photo, Do Il grabs Hyun Wook by the collar, and he looks as if he’s about to swing his fist at any moment. Despite the tense situation, Hyun Wook remains calm, stimulating curiosity about their heated confrontation.

Kill-Heel.jpeg

The following photos draw attention as it shows the reunion of Woo Hyun and Do Il, a married couple who is at a point of no return. There is a sad smile on her face, and she looks as if she has already given up on everything. Do Il’s heart sinks at the sight, and their eyes become filled with tears. The heavy atmosphere makes viewers wonder about what direction their relationship will take next.

Kill-Heel-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Ha-Neul.jpeg

Kim-Jin-Woo.jpeg

The drama’s producers commented, “Woo Hyun, who comes face to face with Do Il’s terrible [deed], which cannot be undone and was done out of his twisted affection, will make an unexpected choice concerning their relationship. Please pay attention to the character relationships that will be re-established.”

Episode 9 of “Kill Heel” will air on April 6 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1520836wpp/kim-ha-neul-and-kim-jin-woo-experience-a-change-in-their-already-rocky-relationship-in-kill-heel

• Like 1

Believed Woo Hyun & Hyun Wook are fated to be together as she reminds him of his first love. Whilst Woo Hyun's hubby is a good for nothing guy whose family is living off her money, cannot imagine she has to pay off his brother-in-law's debts & yet get trashed by her mother-in-law. She helped hubby to get a job & yet he is messing up her career. He doesn't deserve to be his wife nor a father to their daughter.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Elchan said:

Believed Woo Hyun & Hyun Wook are fated to be together as she reminds him of his first love. Whilst Woo Hyun's hubby is a good for nothing guy whose family is living off her money, cannot imagine she has to pay off his brother-in-law's debts & yet get trashed by her mother-in-law. She helped hubby to get a job & yet he is messing up her career. He doesn't deserve to be his wife nor a father to their daughter.

I so agree with your post @Elchan.

• Like 2

“Green Mothers’ Club” Premieres To Quiet Start As “Kill Heel” Takes No. 1 In Ratings

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 7, 2022
by S. Nam

JTBC’s “Green Mothers’ Club” has joined the Wednesday-Thursday drama lineup!

tvN’s “Kill Heel” achieved an average nationwide rating of 3.210 percent, making it a slight increase from the previous episode’s record of 2.6 percent and the No. 1 Wednesday-Thursday drama of the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1520954wpp/green-mothers-club-premieres-to-quiet-start-as-kill-heel-takes-no-1-in-ratings

• Like 2

Kim Sung Ryung Ruthlessly Confronts Lee Hye Young And Jeon No Min In “Kill Heel”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 7, 2022
by L. Kim

Things are going to get a bit confrontational in the next episode of “Kill Heel”!

“Kill Heel” is about the fierce battles waged by three ambitious women in the competitive world of home shopping networks. Kim Ha Neul stars as show host Woo Hyun, who strives to escape her stagnant life by becoming the top host at UNI Home Shopping, while Lee Hye Young stars as UNI Home Shopping executive Mo Ran, who climbed from humble beginnings to reach the top. Kim Sung Ryung stars as the elegant Ok Sun, a top show host married to a famous politician who seems to have the perfect life.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Woo Hyun ended things with her husband Do Il (Kim Jin Woo) and decided to leave UNI Home Shopping. Furthermore, it was hinted that Mo Ran might be the one behind Hae Soo’s (Min Jae’s) murder, and Ok Sun handed the recorder containing a secret to her unfaithful husband In Guk (Jeon No Min), hinting an intense storm is about to occur.

New stills show In Guk in his office, and his followers seem to be in a festive mood. Ok Sun gives her husband a hug and whispers something in his ear with a sweet smile on her face. In Guk completely freezes, raising questions about why he’s so nervous during his happiest moment.

Kim-Sung-Ryung-Jeon-No-Min.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim Sung Ryung Ruthlessly Confronts Lee Hye Young And Jeon No Min In “Kill Heel”

Apr 7, 2022
by L. Kim

Things are going to get a bit confrontational in the next episode of “Kill Heel”!

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Woo Hyun ended things with her husband Do Il (Kim Jin Woo) and decided to leave UNI Home Shopping. Furthermore, it was hinted that Mo Ran might be the one behind Hae Soo’s (Min Jae’s) murder, and Ok Sun handed the recorder containing a secret to her unfaithful husband In Guk (Jeon No Min), hinting an intense storm is about to occur.

New stills show In Guk in his office, and his followers seem to be in a festive mood. Ok Sun gives her husband a hug and whispers something in his ear with a sweet smile on her face. In Guk completely freezes, raising questions about why he’s so nervous during his happiest moment.

Kim-Sung-Ryung-Jeon-No-Min.jpeg

More stills show a tense moment between Mo Ran and Ok Sun. Mo Ran, who used to find comfort in the postcards of Hawaii that were hung up in her home, will become completely stumped when Ok Sun rips them up in front of her. In particular, Ok Sun looks right at Mo Ran as she tears apart her cherished postcards, escalating the icy tension in the air.

Spoiler

Kim-Sung-Ryung.jpeg

Lee-Hye-Young.jpeg

The producers of “Kill Heel” teased, “Unlike Ok Sun, who has secretly fostered hatred for Mo Ran, Mo Ran still has the same affection for Ok Sun. This difference will further amplify their conflict. It will be an interesting episode with secrets and twists hidden everywhere.”

Episode 10 of “Kill Heel” will air on April 7 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1520988wpp/kim-sung-ryung-ruthlessly-confronts-lee-hye-young-and-jeon-no-min-in-kill-heel

• Like 2

“Kill Heel” Remains No. 1 As “Green Mothers’ Club” Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode

Apr 8, 2022
by E. Cha

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Kill Heel,” which airs in the same time slot, also saw an increase in viewership last night. The show earned an average nationwide rating of 3.670 percent for its latest episode, successfully defending its position as the most-watched Wednesday-Thursday drama of the night.

• Like 2

As episodes are viewed, we slowly get to know the past lives of the three women. They all have their ambitions, and stories of the past which is conditioning the different emotions and sentiments they reveal as they confront the present. I had watched past dramas of Kim Sung Ryung and she mostly played the "good and wholesome character" but in this drama, KSR is doing a bang up job playing the character of Ok Sun, a complicated sneaky, angry, suffering, pained, double crossing woman who plans revenge on the woman her husband loved and is still pining for whom she calls her friend, Ki Moran. What is so worrisome about Ok Sun is her inability to accept what already passed and move on. Her jealousy influences her decisions in dealing with her husband and Ki Moran, the woman her husband once loved and may still be in love with. Yet, she chose to stay married to her husband. It seems that Ki Moran and Choi In Kook, Ok Sun's husband had known each other long before OK Sun met her husband. Ki Moran, worked for the Lee family and is now the 2nd in command to the CEO of the Home Shopping Center. In the last episode, KI Moran met a respectable elder lady who seems to have known Ki Moran from when she was a young woman. The woman states her gratitude to Ki for helping someone when that "person" was studying. Could that be In Kook, the husband of Ok Sun and past lover of Ki Moran? Ok Sun had a boy whom she paid to play the fake son of Ki who is now living in Ki's house, bribed the driver of Ki to secretly tape her calls while she is in her car. Ok Sun meets the loony wife of the CEO and plays the tape of Ki's plans to establish subsidiary companies for the company. Ki Moran's character is already established as manipulative, ambitious and acquisitive who is covertly working to enlarge the company's assets/holdings against CEO's wishes and she uses every means including threats, manipulation of people. In the meantime Ok Sun gave the ring that the CEO had given to Hye Su who is now dead and told the CEO that Ki Moran had that ring. It is shown that Ki Moran was at Hye su's place before she died and also shown carrying a body. What happened to Hye Su really and how did she die? Ki Moran has given the impression that Hye Su committed suicide by taking drugs. But did she and why and was she influenced by someone??

Woo Hyun on the other hand is seen as the victim of Ki Moran's manipulation, she is now jobless. I hope that her character, awakens in the next episodes to be more assertive, wise, smart, informed, judicious and strong willed. She needs to start over and lie low for the moment while educating and preparing herself about the business. She can't compete with Ki Moran at this point. What will CEO Lee do? will he investigate what happened in the past? Ki Moran has a weakness that Ok Sun is already taking advantage of, Ki Moran's son. Who is the real son of Ki Moran? Is it Jung Hyun the son of Ok Sun??? Ki Moran was hospitalized and is revealed to have end stage kidney disease and on dialysis. She looks good for one with end stage disease. I really want to know more about the story of CEO Lee and Hye Su and what really happened then? What will the CEO do now that he knows that Ki Moran had Hye Su's ring the day she died?? Will his attraction for Woo Hyun deepen will what happened with Hye Su in the past motivate him to help Woo Hyun?

Woo Hyun is very ambitious & may plan to take revenge against Moran by making use of Hyun Wook to take over Moran's position. Since she lost her job & separated from husband, she has nothing to lose to win the game. She will make Hyun Wook fall for her, as can be seen from the last scene she was crying pathetically & he hugged her passionately - they almost had a one night stand at the hotel.

Meanwhile, Moran is terminally ill hence she doesn't care who she destroys or hurt but cannot understand why she has grudging hatred for Woo Hyun instead of Ok Sun. Probably Woo Hyun reminds her of HaeSu.

• Like 1