[Drama 2022] Kill Heel, 킬힐

larus

9 hours ago, Elchan said:

WooHyun is greedy for power & status by making use of CEO. Remember, she threatened his wife that she will steal away her husband, but after CEO offer marriage to WooHyun after leaving the company, she rejected him outright.

Her ex-husband found a new partner while she is happy being a loner & a winner to climb the ladder - she achieved her dream.  Sad she did not end up with CEO.

yes, it's sad,  i think that writers here want to show that greedy is something that no match with love.

9 hours ago, lila21 said:

I hope not. I want the CEO to take Moran's son in, teach him the ropes of the business and make him take Moran's place. As for Woo Hyun, she starts from the beginning. I hope CEO leaves the company then and live the life he wanted, find a woman deserving of him.

this drama is ended up with WooHyun more powerful than ever

Edited by marrez1

28 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

But the fact that the son of Moran is here with WooHyun at the ending maybe indicate some weird relationship (sex) between them in the future as Moran and the young producer guy had

I disagree, I think that the relationship of Woo Hyun and Moran's son will be  that of a mentor and an intern and Woo Hyun serve as a guardian just like the relationship of Moran and the CEO. It seems that Moran was maybe adopted or was hired to work for the Lee family and to be a mentor for CEO lee but she was sexually abused  by the father and her relationship with the younger man has nothing to do with her son or Woo Hyun. Woo Hyun has a different perspective. She will be a mentor to the son of Moran until he gets of age and able to take charge as in becoming the CEO if that is what he wishes. I would rather think that the daughter of Woo Hyun and the son of Moran will end up together in the future.

I think having an ambition is really a good thing and people  have choices. Woo Hyun chose what would make her happy and fulfilled and the CEO chose his. The CEO and Woo Hyun respected each other's choices and I think that is love. The CEO was attracted to Woo Hyun because she looked like Hye Su in the first place. After all of what he has found out about what happened to Hye Su, Moran, his wife and his father, I think he made the best decision. He has a lot of baggage to clear out.

2 minutes ago, lila21 said:

I disagree, I think that the relationship of Woo Hyun and Moran's son will be  that of a mentor and an intern and Woo Hyun serve as a guardian just like the relationship of Moran and the CEO. It seems that Moran was maybe adopted or was hired to work for the Lee family and to be a mentor for CEO lee but she was sexually abused  by the father and her relationship with the younger man has nothing to do with her son or Woo Hyun. Woo Hyun has a different perspective. I think that she will be a mentor to the son of Moran until he gets of age and able to take charge as in becoming the CEO if that is what he wishes. I would rather think that the daughter of Woo Hyun and the son of Moran will end up together in the future.

i agree wit you, for this part about Moran's son is just my guess, nothing is determined, and yes, i remenber that WooHyn is also  different from Moran

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CA C said:

Yah but what I meant was that in episode 13 ok Sun have a conversation with her husband before the son came into the house, she said Moran and the husband had the child and the husband reply what is it she is talking about. That means he can explain at that time to solve the misunderstanding even if the son came in, he could have explain that immediately after son is gone. This is such an important explanation but he missed. This make no sense as to why he just leave it and not explain early about the son not being son before Moran die since he wanted so much to save Moran also.  I can’t really buy the way this takes to Moran death. Loophole for me…haha

Ok Sun is also the same, since it looks like Moran is such important person to her as if more than her husband why she could keep it to herself without clarification with Moran for years and even go crazy about revenge. This is loophole for me too. It don’t make sense for their deep relationship that no clarification was made between each other and she keep to herself and plan revenge. Sigh.

I agree. Lots of motivations behind the character's actions are not clear. Like Moran claims that she has no feelings for In Gug yet she opens up to him and tells him about the abuse she went through. For a woman those things are not easy to talk to especially to a man. It doesn't make sense to me she tells In Gug but she never tells her best freind Ok sun?

She claims that the reason is because Oksun wanted a child so bad but it's not convincing enough for me.

They wanted to create a plot twist but it wasn't very well made.

• Like 1

Thank you for this wonderful drama, thank you to all the actors and everyone who worked to make this drama happen. However, I think we needed 2 more episodes to clear up all these complications. Ending seemed rushed. I wish that Ok Sun would have denied the accusation of the affair of In Guk, made an apology to the public and cleared her husband's name. In Guk sacrificed so much and let go of Moran to marry Ok Sun, stayed a faithful husband and a good father despite his crazy wife, should have not given up his candidacy. OK Sun needed a long stint in a psych facility after clearing her husband's name and In Guk should have remained a close father to the son. it is sad that In Guk's character was sacrificed and received punishment and Ok Sun waltzed away not even limping. He may have cherished Moran all those years in his heart, but he was a good husband and father. I also wanted Ok Sun's son to read the DNA report that he is not blood related to In Guk to clear in his head that In Guk never had an affair with Moran. That was not clarified. He was angry at Moran because he thought that Moran had an affair with his father and after learning that he was Moran's son, would he not think that he was a product of the affair? I thought it would have been important to define that for the son's sake.

As for Woo Hyun, I can accept that she refused the CEO's proposal. She was attracted to the CEO but she has her ambitions. She wanted to work on her own not dependent on her relationship to CEO Lee. Positions gotten through relations does not last. Her last talk with Moran who gave her wise advise not to run here and there and depend on others influence, but work on herself, get to know how to run the business and slowly work to the top. We did not see how she got to  the top except her flashback of Moran's advise since there were no more episodes. I just have to imagine that is how she got to take Moran's place in the business. For me, ambition is not a bad thing since ambition leads to goals and accomplishment of it. It is how you get there that makes the actions good or bad. I am assuming that Woo Hyun through Moran's advise cleaned up her act. She did find the son of Moran and reunited him to Ok Sun in the end.

As for Moran, I love her. She did not let the childhood abuse, bring her down and maybe because of that she became determined to be in a position of power where no one would be able to hurt her, ever. But then she also became abusive of that power which changed her to become a user of power to destroy/use others to fulfill her ambition. It is as if she used power to shield herself from being used ever again. Her biggest weakness though was her love for the one childhood friend, Ok Sun that lasted through adulthood. I guess there was innocence in their friendship in the beginning, a person who accepted her and did not have to know about her past, not knowing that Ok Sun has always blamed her for having an affair with her husband which Moran never had. In the end she wanted to find the son whom she had from the abuse and it was too late when she found out, she never had the family outing in Hawaii that she wanted and she died from kidney failure. At least she was able to reconcile with the CEO before she died. Hers is the saddest story. Lee Hye Young was as usual outstanding.

Despite the rushed ending it was one touchy-feely amazing drama!!

• Like 1

Watch: Kim Ha Neul, Lee Hye Young, And Kim Sung Ryung Share Closing Comments At Final Filming For “Kill Heel”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 25, 2022
by S. Cho

The cast of “Kill Heel” shared their closing comments in the drama’s final making video!

“Kill Heel” is a drama about the fierce battles waged by three ambitious women in the competitive world of home shopping networks. Kim Ha Neul stars as show host Woo Hyun, who strives to escape her stagnant life by becoming the top host at UNI Home Shopping, while Lee Hye Young stars as UNI Home Shopping executive Mo Ran, who climbed from humble beginnings to reach the top. Kim Sung Ryung stars as the elegant Ok Sun, a top show host married to a famous politician who seems to have the perfect life. On April 21, “Kill Heel” aired its finale and recorded its highest viewership ratings.

After diligently filming their last few scenes, the three leading ladies of “Kill Heel” shared final comments to viewers as they bid farewell to the drama. Kim Ha Neul introduced her character and continued, “I think my thoughts are quite similar every time I finish a project. While I feel refreshed, I also feel sad and upset. It feels like we’ve run non-stop, but now that we’re at the end, it feels like I’ve grown closer to the staff members. My nerves are just starting to let loose and I can laugh with the staff members now, so there are a few regretful aspects.”

Lee Hye Young shared, “I wonder whether I’ve ever filmed this diligently and enjoyably. I filmed really enjoyably with Ha Neul and Sung Ryung and I think [the drama] will continue to live in my memory.”

Kim Sung Ryung commented, “This project in particular feels like it hasn’t been long since we began, but we’ve already done our last filming. In addition to the director, all the staff members and actors did their best so I’m really thankful that we’ve wrapped up well. I feel a bit of regret, wondering when I’ll ever meet a project like this again. Thanks to our director, staff members, and actors, I believe I was also able to wrap everything up well in the midst of COVID-19.”

Lastly, the three actresses thanked viewers for all the love and support throughout the run of “Kill Heel.” Catch the drama’s last making video here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1523623wpp/watch-kim-ha-neul-lee-hye-young-and-kim-sung-ryung-share-closing-comments-at-final-filming-for-kill-heel

• Love 1