I just finish ep11... i just wanna say, Lee Sang Yun just look so dashing in suits!...

I forgot what was in the flash drive  ...hmm

Yoo jun is such a cutie pie.. but yeah, i dont think he can handle Yun Ju if they really date, ha...

If ep12 is great, then am so looking forward to it.... will the real kang mina turn up already? Why is she taking her sweet time.. hmmm

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, monalisa said:

Why did Kang Mi na allow herself to be abused by her mother-in-law throughout her marriage? Isn't she herself from a rich family?

she's an illegitimate child. she doesn't have anywhere to go to

have any of you seen ep 12? how did that happen?

• Like 1

ep 10

I liked Seong Wook's calm and cold face when he negotiated with chairman Han.

ep 11

Mr. No made me laugh...   :lol:

this actor had a similar role in My Love From The Star..

the epilogue was nice...yep, Seong Wook doesnt give up so easily...

I thought Seon Woon would change a little...although I think he became more handsome..  :D

FCWOr9FVkAQGZ21?format=jpg&name=360x360

No subs yet but epi 12, what was that 99.9% report, was it the DNA result that evil sister took, are the DNA of Mi Na and YJ 99.9% identical or was it just some financial report? If it is where did evil sister obtain the real Mi Na's DNA? Please, anyone answer in spoiler??

I am curious about the new assistant of Han Sung Hye... 

Episode 9 epilogue:

spacer.png

Episode 11:

spacer.png

For sure they are the same person right? 

First I was thinking maybe it was Kang Mina but the physique is different and so I thought she lost weight and then maybe she had plastic surgery but I'm not sure about the date of the story. How long does it take for plastic surgery to heal and how long has Mina been gone?

After watching episode 12 my thoughts now are maybe she really is Mina or assistant of Mina that she sent and she was the one who changed the hair of Yeon Ju to match the DNA...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

I did believe in the first few episodes that they are twins. Some scenario of what might have happened for them to be separated started in my imagination but isn't it that lawyer No is a capable person too? And they already discussed this issue in episode 4.

spacer.png

spacer.png

If one is investigating them being similar in appearance wouldn't one think of a DNA testing first?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, aysha106 said:

If one is investigating them being similar in appearance wouldn't one think of a DNA testing first?

they have no sample to compare with as the bodies of kmn family is at sea. it would be illegal to do a dna testing without consent so they could not just get a sample from the aunt.

and there could really be plotholes, but they are needed for the plot to move forward :)

• Like 1

3 Ways Honey Lee Displayed Impeccable Chemistry With Co-Stars In “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 24, 2021
by S. P

Honey Lee captivated audiences with her double-role performance in SBS’s “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama starring Honey Lee as Jo Yeon Joo, a corrupt prosecutor who gets amnesia and switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law named Kang Mi Na, who looks exactly like her. Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol out for revenge after his father’s mysterious death.

No matter the role she took on in a particular scene, Honey Lee displayed great chemistry with her co-stars. Here are three different ways her perfect teamwork with her co-stars served to keep viewers immersed in the drama.

Spoilers

1. Her chemistry as a nemesis

One of the first memorable scenes from the drama is when Jo Yeon Joo, who has become Kang Mi Na, gives viewers an immense sense of catharsis with her furious rant at the villainous in-laws’ comments during the memorial service. With her words being relatable to many, the scene endeared her to viewers and also set up the expectation for more up-front confrontations with the in-laws.

Although superb acting skills are necessary to pull off such an emotion-filled scene, the synergy between the actors is also another deciding factor. Honey Lee not only put the perfect amount of emotive detail into her acting, but also kept viewers eyes glued to the screen through her bristling chemistry with Jin Seo Yeon, who played Kang Mi Na’s sister-in-law. Whenever the two actresses butted heads in a scene, they also brought with them a sense of unpredictable tension.

One-the-Woman3.jpg

2. Her chemistry as a romantic interest and friend

On the other hand, Honey Lee’s teamwork is just as fluid with the characters that hers is on good terms with. When Jo Yeon Joo set out to protect Kang Mi Na’s spot by leading a double life, she felt some peculiar emotions regarding Han Seung Wook, who was Kang Mi Na’s first love. However, she filed these emotions away as she reasoned that he was just being nice to her because she resembled Kang Mi Na.

While she was going through this process, viewers watched with anticipation as the pair bickered back and forth while also looking out for each other. Although the fact that her father was involved in his own father’s death evoked pity and sympathy from viewers, they became entranced by both the visual aspects of the pair’s relationship as well as the warm-hearted feelings they shared.

In addition, Honey Lee also exhibited great chemistry as colleague and friend alongside Lee Won Geun, who played Jo Yeon Joo’s university friend Ahn Yoo Joon. Viewers were impressed by their strong display of friendship and how Lee Won Geun was eager to support Jo Yeon Joo in every way possible. Furthermore, Honey Lee also showed great synergy with Song Won Seok, who played Kang Mi Na’s husband, proving her ability to create memorable scenes alongside all of her co-stars.

3. Her chemistry with those who support her

Among those who aid Jo Yeon Joo in her double life are the head of Hanjin Group’s legal team No Hak Tae (Kim Chang Wan) and Hanju Group’s housekeeper Kim Kyung Shin (Ye Soo Jung). Although No Hak Tae had a penchant for grumbling every time he was summoned by Jo Yeon Joo, he was her most reliable source of aid. Additionally, Kim Kyung Shin gave Jo Yeon Joo an invaluable shoulder to lean on. These characters created a sort of ambiguous vibe as they could be on not just Jo Yeon Joo’s, but anyone’s side.

Whether as a friend or as an enemy, Honey Lee has proven her skills as an actress capable of creating various types of chemistry with all of her co-stars.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1495033wpp/3-ways-honey-lee-displayed-impeccable-chemistry-with-co-stars-in-one-the-woman

• Like 3

18 hours ago, aria26 said:

she's an illegitimate child. she doesn't have anywhere to go to

My question : Kang Mina's father's didn't marry anyone? Or he married but didn't have children? So Kang Mina even though she's an illegitimate child, she's the heir?

One more question : did their mother gave Kang Mina to her father and she kept YJ with her then she married YJ's current dad?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

My question : Kang Mina's father's didn't marry anyone? Or he married but didn't have children? So Kang Mina even though she's an illegitimate child, she's the heir?

One more question : did their mother gave Kang Mina to her father and she kept YJ with her then she married YJ's current dad?

Mina became the heir because everyone else before her in the succession line died in the same crash where her father died.

9 hours ago, maria_m2me said:

When Lawyer No first investigated YJ the look alike of Mina to see if she is related to Mina, Lawyer No said that Chairman Yumin destroyed all of Mi Na's birth records therefore no one knows who her birth mother and parents are and when lawyer No investigated Chairman Yumin he did not find any information of the Chairman having an affair or children out of wedlock so yes, Kang  Mina is the only child and the heir of the Yumin fortune although the adoptive mother disliked and abused her that is why she had the scar on her arm which Alex remembers. It seems the only one who knows the birth mother of Mina is Chairman Yumin but he is dead. Why did Chairman Yumin destroy Mina's birth records?

Now as far as your 2nd question, that is the big question of the drama, what is the birth  secret, are they twins or they just look alike, who is Mina's birth mother? It has not been answered yet, JY's dad and grandma said nothing about JY's mother just like Minas's adoptive parents. That will be the big reveal. Usually birth secrets are complicated in K dramas. I am guessing that Yumin Chairman knew the birth mother of Mina. The fact that  Yumin destroyed her birth records and that his wife hated the Mina is already hinting to a complication.

This has turned into a mukjang so let so nutz with theories before the last 4 eps.

It's been confirmed through the paternity test that MN and Prosecutor Jo are related sooo maybe Myung-Kook (the "arsonist") who she's believed is her father this whole time is actually her uncle. Prosecutor Jo and MN's real mom (who has never been talked about) is his sister. He decided to take one daughter raise as his own child and Chairman Kang took the other daughter when their mom passed away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

Is Yeon joo's father and Yumin's Chairwoman brother and sister? They're both 'Kang'.

Yeon Joo's father is Kim Min Kyook not Kang

19 minutes ago, balletgoddess said:

t's been confirmed through the paternity test that MN and Prosecutor Jo are related sooo maybe Myung-Kook (the "arsonist") who she's believed is her father this whole time is actually her uncle. Prosecutor Jo and MN's real mom (who has never been talked about) is his sister. He decided to take one daughter raise as his own child and Chairman Kang took the other daughter when their mom passed away.

What episode was that and what paternity test? Some of us are still waiting for subs that is why there are questions. If that is the big reveal of the birth secret we are waiting for.