[Drama 2021] Melancholia ♾️ 멜랑꼴리아

Maetawinz

Ok.. saw the episode...

Ye rin's father went on his knees to beg Noh Jung Ah not to expel Yerin for cheating? Him a congressman? I mean, is it so important that he had to go on his knees.. such spineless man... hmmm...

Im happy to see ep6 ended with Seung Yoo achieving everything in maths.. and with such prestigious awards, even something like a Nobel Prize in Maths yet he choose to work in a high school and not even a university? Yes, indeed suspicious...

Glad to see the time jump and that he waited for the 'answer' to come to him, instead of finding the answer.  

I read that this drama was a special for TVN on the occassion of TVN's 15th year anniversary. Sad to see the low ratings but im sure it will pick up next week. Fighting!

Ok, also.. where is the scene on the 1st opening episode where teacher ji crashes on some sort of event, where yerin's parents seemed so proud and later Tecaher ji was arrested, and Seung Yoo promised that he will save her/help her?... hmmm

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Is it?...saw the twitter updates, it looks good?... 

It is expected that she is extremely catious when she met him again..... and i loved the fact that he didnt forget, he still cared and visited her father...

And what actually is he doing after 4 years.... is he a rich CEO and doing part time teaching? Haha.. cant wait, for the sub episode to be out!!!!:wub:

I never really did appreciate Do Hyun before (I couldnt understand others obsession of him in Hotel Del Luna, then... as i didnt think his role had much impact, haha, ahem im still a YJG's fan, hahaa), ...... but i think im liking him more and more in this drama...:D:wub:

• Like 2

From the plot to the story to the actors … I really like this drama. It feels unique, and hopefully it won’t get cut short just because the ratings are low please :tired: I am ready for the story and the romance to really pick up the pace!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Finished EP 7 just now. 

Seung-Yoo's obvious yet subtle scorn attitudes/gestures towards Jung-ah (the head of admin.) and the sneering speech delivered at his high school alma mater upon his glorious return as a highly esteemed professional are brilliant!   He piques my curiosity and makes me wonder what his next move will be.

As a highly intelligent individual with mellow personality,  I wonder how he plan to tackle those two-faced sanctimonious individuals, who are obviously very skilled at maneuvering situations to their advantages.   

The only thing that has changed is that Seung-Yoo seems to have grown into a dauntless young man who is very determined to restore the reputation of his beloved teacher Ji Yoon-soo.

Can't wait for EP8.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Nice episode... :D

We cant expect Teacher Ji to welcome him with an open arms, imagine whats gonna happen for those who know their history.. and even if they are together again, she will still be an outcast... sad...how will drama turn around that social stigma?... 

Revealing the corruption and his crush to her 4 years ago.. that did happen.....

All this while he was refereed to as Beak and now, with the english translation of his thesis as Paik,  even subs are writing his name as Paik Seung Yoo... hehe..

He was smart to ^force^ teacher ji to met him, putting back the book, so she could borrow it, late at night..... he has a lot of patience, that boy.../man... haha...but he did promised 4 years ago that he/she will clear her name...

Cant wait to see the rest of it... sigh, why must it be 2 episodes per week.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Seeing twitter updates on tonight's episode... im like, how is she able to drive a huge  mercedes :crazy:.... assuming that she couldnt find work for the past 4 years, even though underground...

She must be rich before this, or teaching is a high paying job in korea... hehe

• Like 2

OoOoO... Seung Yoo's a man now. History is repeating itself with Ms. Noh's daughter and Yoon Soo's student who also happen to be Seung Yoo's student as well. 

His yearning for her is (sigh dreamily) must be lovely to have such a beautiful everlasting love. Or for someone who still pines for you after all these years. 

Ye Rin crushes on Seung Yoo I knew it. Too bad Ye Rin, Seung Yoo never liked you and frankly neither do I LoL. Though I'd like to think she has some bit of conscience within her. 

Er--Ye Rin has a bro LoL? The mom is still as loud, uncultured and shameless as ever. 

I think it's heartwarming that Seung Yoo continues to visit Yoon Soo's dad. Good thing Yoon Soo's fiance broke up with her, he was such a jerk. 

The end scene for ep. 07 though.. eheheh 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

How can Yoon-Su just resist such a HANDSOME AF dude like Seung-Yoo!?! JK I understand that she is reluctant. But she won't be able to withstand for long because their chemistry is just too good hehe. Can't wait for their romance to flourish amidst all the corruption and hardships. Her ex-fiancé can back off!! Also, looking forward to Yerin finding out muaha (even if it will probably mean trouble!!!).

• Like 3

Ooo.. damn if looks could kill:joy:

The way Seung Yoo glared at Yoon Soo's ex..:tounge_wink: he didn't like what he saw. The ex should get lost. You walked out of her life a long time ago but now you want her back!?:unamused:

Like mother, like daughter. Ms. Noh raised a monster. Though Jin Ah look like she's just as sick of her mom as I am ha-ha! Poor Si An... she's like Seung Yoo/Yoon Soo's long lost child I swear!

Ye Rin is getting from bad to worse LoL. What happened to the parents?! They don't seem to care. It looks like only Seung Yoo became an adult while the rest of his classmates are still stuck in school aish tsk. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Episode 8 was good thought.

Yeah it won't be easy it will take some time for them to be together.

I think it's heartwarming that Seung Yoo continues to visit Yoon Soo's dad. Good thing Yoon Soo's fiance broke up with her, he was such a jerk. 

Like mother, like daughter. Ms. Noh raised a monster wow.

And omg that ending scene eh.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1