[Drama 2021] Melancholia ♾️ 멜랑꼴리아

Maetawinz

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Drama 2021] Melancholia ♾️ 멜랑꼴리아
19 minutes ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

hahaha I know right?!?! What was the tiniest breadcrumb ever. But at least they are together. And we even get a kiss!!! So I'm happy :wub:

I know... cant burn tvn station in winter... haha

Darn the crumbs.. :tears:... so short... 

How long were they separated again before they were together?... sigh.. i wish someone would show some unaired footage... if there are any of those.. but their filming schedule was pretty tight... am glad all end the filming safely...

happy new year's eve everyone..  Stay Safe!!

• Like 3

One of those dramas that tackle unpopular subjects and societal taboos.The combination of maths and a romantic minor student and teacher relationship is not easily made palatable for a large mix of audience from young to old.Appreciation for attempting it and brickbats for the execution.Loved the ost, parts where maths was  important in the conversation.Gratitude that it ended on a happy and hopeful note instead of a meloncholic one as we countdown to the next year.

Happy new year. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I just started the first episode, if there ends up being no romance between these two after their moment in the train station when he protects her from falling and they make eye contact with the music change in background, then these writers are the biggest teases ever

15 minutes ago, philosophie said:

I just started the first episode, if there ends up being no romance between these two after their moment in the train station when he protects her from falling and they make eye contact with the music change in background, then these writers are the biggest teases ever

They are.They steer clear of an underage teacher student relationship controversy. But ensure both leads do fall in love when the ML becomes an adult.

What a nice ending.  It was beautifully done.  It was original and surprising.  It was really a wonderful drama.  I will miss being able to look forward to more episodes.  Very good writer, very good director, good editor,  good cinematographer and great actors too.  :-)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Just finished the last episode... although i have seen snippets of it on twitter yesterday, i still smile at the ending...:heart:

Im sure the writers had a hard time finishing up the story, but u did well writer-nim... it could have been a 5minutes ending for our leads but what to do... :lol:

Sigh, it was another 3 years when they met again, so it was 7 years gap, by that time Seung Yoo would have been 30 or nearing that ago... i wish it was a longer ending scenes of the two, where Yoon Su actually confessed her feelings to him, missed him and tell him why she was reluctant to do anything about their relationship 3 years earlier...but we can only dream about it i guess...

Did i wish Seung Yoo's after apologise to Yoon su when he saw her? I did actually.... sigh...

At least all characters got an ending and conclusion of their characters.... 

Thanks #Melancholia for the ride of the drama... ive been anxious for the past 7 weeks wanting to know and hoping for their happy ending...it was but i wish it was more...

Nevertheless Happy New Year everyone!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

FH5znoEagAAKAEo?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Melancholia OST Full album

Track Listing

1.All I Need - 젬마 (JEMMA)

2.Darling - 선우정아 Sunwoojunga

3.은방울 (원곡: DANIEL) - Lily of the Valley (Original: DANIEL)나상현씨밴드
BAND NAH

4.Let Me Know - CHEEZE (치즈)

5.Darling (Score ver.) - Various Artists

6.Wind Flow - Various Artists

7.Fly With You - Various Artists

8.Number of Secret - Various Artists

9.All Done - Various Artists

10.Tear Down - Various Artists

11.One Fine Day - Various Artists

12.Her Scent - Various Artists

13.The Dimension Gate - Various Artists

14.Look at me - Various Artists

15.Knock The Door - Various Artists

16.Melancholia - Various Artists

17.Shine Road - Various Artists

18.Secret Math - Various Artists

19.Unbreak My Heart *- Various Artists

20.Missing in the Woods - Various Artists

21.White Room - Various Artists

22.Spring Time Kiss - Various Artists

23.Wind Scene - Various Artists

24.Dig into Math - Various Artists

Listen

>> cr. Spotify <<

Say goodbye to drama with lively BTS.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Ive seen someone posted this on twitter earlier on the umbrella meanings, it would be great to hear from the writer, himself or herself if he or she did intentially so that as assumed by fans?

Ive read some of the writeup of the interviews and glad to read that the leads, LDH and ISY did know that fans calls them the BeakJi couple, who strongly supports them being together...

The last scene...  had they gotten married, i would assume that they had a wedding photograph on their table, along with the photos with Sian and her late father... so i would think that they started to live together/cohibit first then get married later on... its a cute ending scene, with the white snow on the horizon.. man it would haVe been so cold!

Sigh, missing BeakJi couple on 1st day of 2022!!!:heart::lol:

---

My other site to go to to read up on others comments on the show...:lol:

Melancholia [Episodes 15 & 16]
https://www.reddit.com/r/KDRAMA/comments/rr4p0m/melancholia_episodes_15_16/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Missing them and just wanna say, it was nice of Do Hyun to visit SooJung during her last filming.

I hope their bond last a long time; he looks like a humble man, so i hope they are still good friends, keeping in touch.... :) by sending coffee trucks to each other when their new drama starts...ahem...:)

• Like 1

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1