[Drama 2021] Melancholia ♾️ 멜랑꼴리아

Maetawinz

Worst parents award of the year goes to Ye Rin's parents what a fine job they're doin' raising her. She doesn't think it's her fault or what she's doin' is bad either WoW (slow claps)

The moms just won't or can't shut up. They only mind other's business and use people whenever it's convenient for 'em. Look how quickly they side to Seung Yoo's mom over Ye Rin's until the ugly rumors started ..

I can't get over the way Seung Yoo looks at Yoon Soo (sigh dreamily) he's so in love . Damn that Ms. Noh. I have no doubt that she's what and how Ye Rin will end up as if she gets away with everything like she does now.

That ending at ep. 06 Seung Yoo made it. He is successful and a adult. Wonder what will happen next for him and Yoon Soo?? 

• Like 4

It's been a loooonnngggg time since an episode cliffhanger had me gasping at 5:40am!! ! I lowered the volume and covered my mouth with my hands BECAUSE!!!! Good heavens OMG that blew up right in everyone's faces!

I can't hate the principal even if she's responsible because I love the actress!!:D

What's next? Was Yoon Su ostracized? How will they get together? Will Seung Yoo's parents be an obstacle? Is he back to teach at Asung to find out the truth??

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Im starting to watch ep6, before i got distracted in the first 10minutes..... just wanna say

1. Despite him being a genius with maths, at least he knows that he is still a man, with desire for a woman... even at such a teenage^ life... hehe.. we thought he was an introvert, a broken man who has no other desires...

And as a disclaimer, i do not support teacher-student romantic relationship, we know it can happen, and has happened elsewhere, we dont necessarily have to like it as we were taught ethically it is wrong as its is taboo for older women to like younger men but it is okay for older men to like younger girls... as long as it is out of the school environment, then it is fine...

Okay, also.. it is a dramaaaaa....:D

2. The relationship between the teacher and her finacee is odd.. they dont look like a loving couple, perhaps the writer just want to show how, not close they are with each other.... and they are living separately before marriage, perhaps because she is a teacher? Hmmm... 

Seeing the fiancee in Do You Like Brahms (started the drama a few days ago)  does not make me like him, he was a jerk in there! .. urgh... and for the record, DYLB was slowww.. hahaaa... had to ff the last 4 ending episodes:lol:

Ok, will watch the rest of drama now...:D

• Like 1