[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

Next week's preview actually looks exciting:

- Ami dealing with her breakup with 40s guy. At least we see she gets into a car in direction of hospital.

- BHR interrupting dinner of 30s parents, her hubby and his mistress. Hopefully this won't be a nightmare but actual reality. Enough pussyfooting. 

- 40s wife finally has doubts and is checking up, first location: equestrian centre. 

Today,  however we're left thirsty for better content.

I like the dialogue between 30s parents only. Everything else is too contrived and unnatural and pretty phoney, though I must say the lines for 40s husband are "smooth", as in he knows what he is doing.

40s husband is THE WORST. he's a professional cheater, because it's beyond flirting. people can enjoy flirting without cheating, but he crosses the line, not only with acquiring mistress, but his own stepmother / noona. The way he lied without hesitation /  straightface, it convinced me that he is a psychopath, and if not yet, then a budding psycho! 

ms04.gif 

Exhibit A

All the scenes with stepmother are gross, of course, and he knows what he is doing with her. I really wished stepmom kisses him when ghostfather lied down on son (was he going to impersonate him?), just to see if she'd be grossed out due to ~feeling~ ghost. Even in her made-up dream of 40s guy carrying her into bedroom, she actually didn't say his name, but "Director" - like she called her late husband. Granted, 40s guy is the new director, but she never called him that, as far as I know. So this whole setup is truly abhorrent. 

ms05.gif

ms06.gif

Exhibit B

he breaks up with his mistress "for her own good". Basically he's tired of her, especially since his wife is that close to catching him, as she even mentioned mistress to him. He knows when to cut loose AND THIS is the right time. But instead of being honest, he basically commits "noble idiocy"  - a trope that makes the girl want the guy even MORE. And she's a pretty young girl, she actually declares her love for him. His response basically "everything ends" - he didn't say it back. MAJOR RED FLAG GIRL! But of course she's hung up on him as if he is the moon. His whole speech is so contrived, he makes it about her as if he is making a sacrifice, so in the end she thinks he's a good guy, because he cares about her  (but that's all lies, as we all know). 

Worst husband of KDRAMA 2021: 

Shin Yoo Shin

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2

What is going on with this show?

The 50s mistress wants to be friends with the wife. That makes no sense. I hope that that nam ga bin person gets exposed and loses her career. She is acting like the man was divorced before they started dating. It is so weird i don't even know what to say. So now the 50s husband knows that 40s is cheating. I can't say that i am surprised a cheater obviously knows when someone else is cheating.

If my father had a child with a woman that he cheated on my mom with i would hate that child.

Can that ghost leave.

I hope BHR deals with her husband and his mistress

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

@Ameera Ali

she can easily get new man - the son of a business owner. 

Now she's planning to cheat, she's no different with her husband. Woman with dignity don't have to cheat even to get revenge. That's what I though. 

It doesn't look like she is planning on cheating 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote GIFs, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, Songbae said:

It doesn't look like she is planning on cheating

We never know, the writer-nim still "playing" with her character. Her makjang-ness is still there, I'm not surprise if the writer-nim made her sleep with Dong Ma and pregnant with his child & then she didn't know the father of the child, either her husband or Dong Ma. Anything can happen.

Don't hate me, I just imagine what her makjang-ness will be.

Just look how she made Prof Park asked his ex-wife to start to be friend with NGB and halabeoji ghost turned Dr Shin.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

25 minutes ago, agenth said:

Next week's preview actually looks exciting:

- Ami dealing with her breakup with 40s guy. At least we see she gets into a car in direction of hospital.

- BHR interrupting dinner of 30s parents, her hubby and his mistress. Hopefully this won't be a nightmare but actual reality. Enough pussyfooting. 

- 40s wife finally has doubts and is checking up, first location: equestrian centre. 

Today,  however we're left thirsty for better content.

I like the dialogue between 30s parents only. Everything else is too contrived and unnatural and pretty phoney, though I must say the lines for 40s husband are "smooth", as in he knows what he is doing.

40s husband is THE WORST. he's a professional cheater, because it's beyond flirting. people can enjoy flirting without cheating, but he crosses the line, not only with acquiring mistress, but his own stepmother / noona. The way he lied without hesitation /  straightface, it convinced me that he is a psychopath, and if not yet, then a budding psycho! 

Exhibit A

All the scenes with stepmother are gross, of course, and he knows what he is doing with her. I really wished stepmom kisses him when ghostfather lied down on son (was he going to impersonate him?), just to see if she'd be grossed out due to ~feeling~ ghost. Even in her made-up dream of 40s guy carrying her into bedroom, she actually didn't say his name, but "Director" - like she called her late husband. Granted, 40s guy is the new director, but she never called him that, as far as I know. So this whole setup is truly abhorrent. 

Exhibit B

he breaks up with his mistress "for her own good". Basically he's tired of her, especially since his wife is that close to catching him, as she even mentioned mistress to him. He knows when to cut loose AND THIS is the right time. But instead of being honest, he basically commits "noble idiocy"  - a trope that makes the girl want the guy even MORE. And she's a pretty young girl, she actually declares her love for him. His response basically "everything ends" - he didn't say it back. MAJOR RED FLAG GIRL! But of course she's hung up on him as if he is the moon. His whole speech is so contrived, he makes it about her as if he is making a sacrifice, so in the end she thinks he's a good guy, because he cares about her  (but that's all lies, as we all know). 

Worst husband of KDRAMA 2021: 

Shin Yoo Shin

he’s a manipulative C word

25 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

husband want to know simple thing

she snappy & sarcasm  2aPsmnS.gif

New lover want to know random thing she wouldn’t mind talking all day AVw3T5p.gif

# discrimination :D

#Cant blame her though

Edited by Madu Mita
  • LOL 4

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she snappy & sarcasm

I'm waiting for this gif. Thank you. :lol:

She's snappy & sarcasm even before PSH cheats on her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, hsmz said:

We never know, the writer-nim still "playing" with her character. Her makjang-ness is still there, I'm not surprise if the writer-nim made her sleep with Dong Ma and pregnant with his child & then she didn't know the father of the child, either her husband or Dong Ma. Anything can happen.

Don't hate me, I just imagine what her makjang-ness will be.

Just look how she made Prof Park asked his ex-wife to be friended with NGB. 

I believe it is more in her head . But if writer goes that way , it is the scenario I want,  two out of wedlock children for them and be together an raise each other’s children with some one else .

that way BHR will be at peace 

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she snappy & sarcasm  2aPsmnS.gif

New lover want to know random thing 

she wouldn’t mind talking all day AVw3T5p.gif

# discrimination :D

PSH does not deserve a straight answer , he does the same with her now.

an of course hottie needs full day. He is witty and straight forward like her too so conversation will flow .

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

I believe it is more in her head . But if writer goes that way , it is the scenario I want,  two out of wedlock children for them and be together an raise each other’s children with some one else .

that way BHR will be at peace 

I just imagine, not exactly it can be happened the way I want. If yes, BHR will cheat on PSH, BHR will be the next Dr Ji Sun Woo (The World of Married)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

50s wife is selfless to the point she seems like a pushover . She is the ones who now letting the mistress in to her and children’s life.

i believe whatever pain that will

come to her husband will be due to the daughter if she goes of a wrong path or ends up resenting men 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

#Cant blame her though

I understand if it was first few day of him cheating, but she decided to work on relationship, move on sarcasm isn’t the way to do it  :D

PSH does not deserve a straight answer , he does the same with her now.

why doesn’t he deserve a straight answer 

The guy seem doing what she ask of him didn’t see his  BABY MAMA  for months  judging by spoiler :phew:

MvSlfz9.gif

so can’t she be a quite nicer  at least  try saving relationship 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I want to see BHR hitting daylights our of PSH next week and then dump

him and his  lousy parents who are just like him dishonest and backstabbers. 

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I understand if it was first day of him cheating, but she decided to work on relationship, move on this isn’t the way to do it  :D

why doesn’t he deserve a straight answer 

The guy seem doing what she ask of him didn’t see his  BABY MAMA  for months  judging by spoiler :phew:

so can’t she’s be quite nicer  at least  try saving relationship 

He is pining after the mistress and having parents check on her and  is getting info from them in her , going to mistress place and leaving her stuff , that is not keeping promise that is buying time and tricking wife into believing that he cut links . And more over he is drinking like a love sick puppy for her to see and understand that he is unhappy 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Ameera Ali she is who she is. She can be nicer to someone else but not her husband. I'm not talking after cheating, before cheating, she also talked like that to her husband & the PIL too. 

She's wont change the way she talk to her husband as she thinks she don't have to change. So let her be.....

p/s : sometimes I imagine PSH will burst his anger at least with a high tone voice

PSH : Why can you answer me nicely without using sarcasm?! I know I was wrong because I cheated on you, I am so so sorry, but can you see I am trying so hard to save our marriage now? Why can you at least try too? Not to hurt my feeling?

Just my imagination like some of Hollywood movie, but PSH will never talk back to her just like usual him :rolleyes:

• LOL 4

finally 40's wife is suspecting that her husband is cheating.   it took too long. 

I can't watch the stepmom's dream scenes anymore. too much barf. :rainbow:

the preview looks interesting. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@hsmz we need to catch these friend who lied to her :joy:

A Diva yes but clumsy and naive ( hell no ) 

AIpssfF.gif

26 minutes ago, hsmz said:

@Ameera Ali she is who she is. She can be nicer to someone's else but not her husband.

Lol she may be afraid, her cheating husband will misunderstand her nicer gesture for a  romantic thing  ( making baby with him isn’t romantic but bothersome ) 

** fact when she nice men misunderstood 
ECd3TqN.gif

# joke 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, joccu said:

finally 40's wife is suspecting that her husband is cheating.   it took too long. 

I can't watch the stepmom's dream scenes anymore. too much barf. 

the preview looks interesting. 

I'm still barfing from last season when she had the nerve to tell her husband to wear an all black wig because she's tired of people thinking that he's her father...lol

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Edited by TheQueenReturns
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, hsmz said:

Now she's planning to cheat, she's no different with her husband. Woman with dignity don't have to cheat even to get revenge. That's what I though. 

As long as the guy is single, me said ,”go for it” . An eye for an eye, their marriage has long been over. The moment her husband break their sacred marriage vows & betrayed his wife, their marriage is over. His wife is too prideful to accept him back without giving him the taste of his own medicine. Sure he’s whining for a divorce, let’s see how he’ll react after seeing his legal wife in the arms of a better looking, richer & more successful guy…

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

58 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

As long as the guy is single, me said ,”go for it” . An eye for an eye, their marriage has long been over. The moment her husband break their sacred marriage vows & betrayed his wife, their marriage is over. His wife is too prideful to accept him back without giving him the taste of his own medicine. Sure he’s whining for a divorce, let’s see how he’ll react after seeing his legal wife in the arms of a better looking, richer & more successful guy…

Yeah, their marriage was already over actually since PSH's heart now no longer longing for her. But to cheat on him before the divorce, if she being caught red-handed by PSH & his parents, you think they all will cry & kneeling in front of her and they blamed themselves because she cheated? They will said she's blablabla..... Since PSH always said he was always been hurt by his wife and that was one of the reason he cheated on her, you think PSH & his parents will feel sad and hurt when she cheats him back? They will end up divorce then BHR will walk away with nothing.

They're both now in misery and hurt, no doubt about it. If I were BHR, I will not cheat even someone's give 1 Million dollar to secure my dignity, instead I will sign the papers, demand a lot of money and maybe a house from PSH's family, then get sweet revenge by marrying a handsome, rich, more richer than PSH's family & successful man, have a lot babies & getting more famous!!! But, yeahhh, that's me, not her.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

58 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Just don’t get it, why does she had to be nicer? She’s not the one who jump into another man’s pants & break his heart, he did that to her. He’s the unfaithful one, why does she have to cater his heart? Its his punishment for breaking her heart, if he doesn’t like it , file for divorce but of course he can’t do that, because she can sue him for infidelity & would ruin both him& his mistress reputation

• Like 5
  • Blob 2