[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

Such a disappointing episode , as I expected daughter confrontation with mistress is just imagination.

only thing good that happened in this episode is daughter calling father a B word RickRoll'D 

50s wife is too saintly and doormatish , I understand that she wants to live on but her dialogues today were too much , she can toke down some of her selflessness .

BHR - very less screen time , I am sure her and hotties scenes are imagination.  I want to see one date with them actually I want to know what will she talk with him , she cannot do small talk , so I I am intrigued but I believe it will all be in her head .

finally 40s wife got a wind of her husband cheating.

50s husband is reporting on 49s husband cheating , I am sure he will use this an excuse for himself , he may say hey look I am not the only one .

totally skipped cringe 30 husband romance . Barf and vomit worthy  

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

** her ringtone is funny

She have various of ringtones.

Barking dog for her MIL

Bubbaaaa black sheep for her boss

Is she an animal lover or animal rights activist? :lol:

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, Green Chilli said:

Such a disappointing episode , as I expected daughter confrontation with mistress is just imagination.

only thing good that happened in this episode is daughter calling father a B word RickRoll'D 

50s wife is too saintly and doormatish , I understand that she wants to live on but her dialogues today were too much , she can toke down some of her selflessness .

BHR - very less screen time , I am sure her and hotties scenes are imagination.  I want to see one date with them actually I want to know what will she talk with him , she cannot do small talk , so I I am intrigued but I believe it will all be in her head .

finally 40s wife got a wind of her husband cheating.

50s husband is reporting on 49s husband cheating , I am sure he will use this an excuse for himself , he may say hey look I am not the only one .

totally skipped cringe 30 husband romance . Barf and vomit worthy  

I passed it over also cannot stand them

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

I don't believe the 40's wife will truly grasp her husband is having an affair. She will stupidly ask her husband about the jacket. He'll give her yet another lie/story and she'll accept it like a dumb@$$.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Songbae said:

The husbands, their mistresses, 30s husband's parents and 40s husband's stepmother are so shameless and selfish.

This show hits so close to home especially the 50s husband's situation and I have thought so many times about dropping this show but i am noT the kind of person that can drop a show once i have started watching it.

I really don't like how the 30s husband and his mistress are acting because someone that knows nothing about this show would think that people are against them because of their age difference. Doesn't the mistress have shame? I don't even care about the husband anymore because it is obvious that he was spoilt by his parents. But the mistress is 40 or 40 something years old. She is a grown woman that is behaving like a teenager. She is talking about love with a man that cheated on the wife that he promised to love and take care of with her. Yes i understand that people fall out of love but that is not an excuse. It really annoys me  when i see people excusing their actions because of how his wife acted but we are talking about grown people. The mistress is old enough to be my mother and she is behaving like this. If things like this didn't happen in real life then some of the posts on this forum wouldn't be weird but this things happen in real life. I don't want to wish ill on her child because the child has done nothing wrong it just got bad parents. It is funny and annoying when i see people blaming their actions on another person. It obviously hasn't occurred to the man and his mistress that they just ruined someone's life. Also i hope the wife divorces her husband and then when him and his mistress get together he cheats on her or she cheats on him or their relationship never works out because cheaters don't deserve to be happy.

I prefer the other wives over the 40s wife and i would never blame her for her husband actions but i don't like how she treats her mother. Her mother was obviously trying to protect her from her cheater of a father. I hope that when she finds out that her husband has been cheating on her she reconciles with her mother before the mother dies.

I wish i could go in the screen and deal with the 50s husband. He is the worst of the worst and He is so selfish. Why would you want to slap your child because of a mistress. I felt the daughters pain so bad. The mistress is obviously not in love with him. She just wants him to prove her ex that she is obviously still in love with that she can be happy without him. The fact that she went for a married man with kids and she want to have kids with him. Oh my god. 

The 40s step mother needs help. Is she going to seduce her StepSON?

Why would someone go for a married person? I understand when the married individual lies and hides the fact that the person is married but when you know that someone is married with or without kids why would you insert yourself in that situation? Knowing that someone is married is already a major turn off.

Maybe it's how the producer or writer wants them to talk but i don't like how the mistresses talk they sound alike and it is weird.

Also why do people hate the 50s husband and then like the 30s husband because it seems like they are both in the same situation. They didn't like their wives anymore

Exactly lmao! Having an annoying spouse is not an excuse to cheat , if they’re annoyed then just sort it out. I think BHR deserves better than this mess, she should just walk away gracefully and find someone else.No need to bother trying for a husband like that . 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

That was one intense episode. It was terrific barring the 30s husband and his 'other' woman. He put a ring on her finger and refuses to accept that they would have anything but a happy ending. Is he still sleeping with his wife? (Referring to the pregnancy test kits) It would have been all too romantic, if he didn't have a wife lurking in the background. How many men start an affair with my wife doesn't understand me and I am miserable in my marriage? We have the 50s husband as a prime example! So what's the message to all the ladies out there? Sympathize with the cheating husbands because hey, one of them could be genuinely unhappy like PSH? :crazy: I still don't get what the writer is able to convey. I am just waiting to see how they 'bless' the couple. Perhaps by showing BHR as the evil, adulteress? But is she really at fault if the husband started it and provoked her? Adultery is  a sin. Not condoning it. Just thinking aloud. If we despise BHR because she is contemplating having an affair or even if she does cross the boundaries, does her act make PSH less of a villain? Do we bless him and his 'other' woman and pray they live a long, happy married life? That they have a complete family with a child while BHR is painted as an evil, superficial adulteress? I can't wrap my head around this.  This 'couple' disgusts me though at the same time BHR angers me because of how the writers have painted her with no silver lining in her character. Even the FIL is thinking only of SW. I am pretty disappointed with this story line.  Even the muffler gesture had to be ruined by making her look so superficial caring only about appearances.

True, this couple is a mess. Writer-nim wanna shows that BHR one of a kind wife, not the typical wife like SPY & Writer Lee who a working mom but still can cook, cleans and entertains their husbands like king. And now, she wanna shows that BHR holds grudge and wanna get revenge by having an affair too? Wow, just wow!!! I wish to see she fights for her right with PSH and make him falls in love with her back, made him feels so regret by cheating on her and kneel in front of her crying but still, writer-nim made PSH cried while remembering his mistress.. Hurmmm...

I guess I will get all the barf scenes after this.

Writer-nim, I feel dizzy and more dizzy :blink:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

That was one intense episode. It was terrific barring the 30s husband and his 'other' woman. He put a ring on her finger and refuses to accept that they would have anything but a happy ending. Is he still sleeping with his wife? (Referring to the pregnancy test kits) It would have been all too romantic, if he didn't have a wife lurking in the background. How many men start an affair with my wife doesn't understand me and I am miserable in my marriage? We have the 50s husband as a prime example! So what's the message to all the ladies out there? Sympathize with the cheating husbands because hey, one of them could be genuinely unhappy like PSH? :crazy: I still don't get what the writer is able to convey. I am just waiting to see how they 'bless' the couple. Perhaps by showing BHR as the evil, adulteress? But is she really at fault if the husband started it and provoked her? Adultery is  a sin. Not condoning it. Just thinking aloud. If we despise BHR because she is contemplating having an affair or even if she does cross the boundaries, does her act make PSH less of a villain? Do we bless him and his 'other' woman and pray they live a long, happy married life? That they have a complete family with a child while BHR is painted as an evil, superficial adulteress? I can't wrap my head around this.  This 'couple' disgusts me though at the same time BHR angers me because of how the writers have painted her with no silver lining in her character. Even the FIL is thinking only of SW. I am pretty disappointed with this story line.  Even the muffler gesture had to be ruined by making her look so superficial caring only about appearances.

40s husband story, skipped most of his happy family scenes. He disgusts me too. I am dying to see what happens after the wife finds out. But before she can confront him, she has to deal with her delusional MIL.

50s husband! He is truly filthy in every sense of the word. I cannot even consider him to be a human being. He is worse than an animal because even they have strong filial bonds with their children and are fiercely protective of them.  He has crossed all limits today! The way he treated his daughter, dragging her down the stairs. I was so afraid for her, hoping she didn't fall down the steps. How dare he call himself a father? If that was not enough raising her hand on her, almost. Is it just about him, his pain, his suffering, his expectations? Does he not see how he has scarred his daughter for life! Ruined her faith in love and marriage? He still has the guts to act as a victim and seek comfort from the 'other' woman? I think they both deserve each other. Both are selfish. Thinking only of their own happiness. I am waiting for them ti realize that they both got together for all the wrong reasons. She is on a rebound and wants to 'show' her ex that she can get married and live happily. So she jumps into a relationship with the first man who shows her little sympathy, without caring if in the process she wrecks a marriage. 50s husband on the other hand realizes that the thrill of a new relationship doesn't last forever, it will soon wear off. He will be stuck in a rut like he was previously and that serves him just right!

I am not even going to talk about the step mom. She is another disgusting character. Like really woman! Are you that desperate? She takes 'disgusting' to an all new level. Seducing your own step son?

Reveal hidden contents

Excuse me while I go throw up.

I sometimes wonder why I am watching this disgusting drama with such wicked, unscrupulous characters. :crazy: What is my takeaway from this drama? Why do I put myself through this every weekend when I can't make head or tail of theses people and their decisions.

I am loosing interest .... this episode I skipped everything except for daughter scenes and BHR with HOTTEE lol ...

if they keep it up I will be dropping  the series . Viewers who are in this for wives will get fed up if things don’t change and move forward ..  

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, roli said:

But the writter has given us a very strange drama so far, so I am waiting for a revenge end from the wifes. That would be the best end. 

Agree totally, there is no drama that gets me so emotionally like this one. It is so strange as does seem to glorify cheating. I think it is the drip..drip..drip and having us "live" their affairs for all these episodes. I honestly believe this and a few other K/C dramas on lousy lying cheating husbands have given me PTSD cause so triggering for me now.  I havent watched a full episode since season one/episode 8. I just keep coming back to the forums and need revenge/divorce or whatever for closure. 

Having said all that this drama has made me pause and think...about  communication and the ongoing work needed to keep a marriage alive and healthy. Coming from 38 year relationship, three kids and 33 years of marriage. I, of course, relate to the 50 year old couple the most. It does seem like the husband was just going through the motions for years. I had thought a midlife crisis but do believe this is his real character. Sadly I do think there are alot of men who can not be bothered to divorce; just put up with it. Someone gorgeous and younger just dropped in this guy's lap and that is why he made the leap. I do know of many men who were quite happy to walk away from their kids and start a new family.

It is too bad the 50s husband was never honest with his wife re: lack of intimacy and love. She may have ended up with another 10 years with someone who really cherished her..unlike that scumbag. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4

Why do I feel

BHR and lawyer Will get back together ... I want BHR with Hottie  but writer is not going to give us this 

50s wife and mistress will let each other into their lives 

40s wife will leave husband , looks like Ami is equally affected here and lacks maturity to let go , she is young and totally mislead by this older guy yuck , hope she also dumps him .

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, NAB46 said:

I don't believe the 40's wife will truly grasp her husband is having an affair. She will stupidly ask her husband about the jacket. He'll give her yet another lie/story and she'll accept it like a dumb@$$.

If she did, husband still have a way of explaining that maybe the boyfriend is his classmate. He gave to his friend, his friend gave to his girlfriend. Except that the classmate supposedly live overseas.... I sure hope she starts questioning instead of stupidly believing. 

3 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

So is the grandpa going to haunt his wife by calmly sitting around and listening?

He is still strategizing... LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

@ktcjdrama

EXACTLY!! That would be the story he uses. Which in turn prompts him to call it quits with the mistress. And then, she "attempts" suicide in a feeble effort to keep him.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4