[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

the stepmom is so cunning.   :spitswater:

40 husband is playing with all three woman feelings. :spitswater:

i have no words for 50 husband. he already has two children. shouldn't he think about them first before trying to get another child with Nam Ga Bin. 

• LOL 8

I watched ep 3, and the story is just progressing at a snail's pace.... But I keep watching it :sweatingbullets:

Some thoughts:

• OMO! I felt so sorry for poor 30s husband Sa Hyun. He was so heartbroken to let go of Song Won and his baby. And he wanted to tell her that he loved her, but didn't find the courage to. :tears:
    It's clear that they really love each other and have a deep bond.
    I could understand Song Won's hesitation and conviction to break up with him, but I also felt quite angry.
    Because who is really thinking about the baby here? :rage:
    The baby should have the right to know its father too, and separating them like this just because Hye Ryung refuses to get a divorce and has convinced Sa Hyun's parents to be on her side, is not putting the child's needs first.
    If anything, it made me even more angry when it was revealed that Hye Rung is only holding onto Sa Hyun because her parents are in Canada. She doesn't even love him... It's flabbergasting really.
  • The ghost is just ridiculous. I just don't know even what to say. :unamused:
  • Sa Hyun's dad was totally out of line, saying bad things about Song Won just because her age. I wanted to kick him too. lol
    I will be so happy once he meets Song Won and will do a 180 when he realizes how nice she is.
  • The 50s husband is really confusing me. It looks like he's more infatuated by Nam Ga Bin than really in love with her. He's willing to suddenly have a baby with her and dissing his ex-wife for making him lunch every day. I just have such a strong feeling that he will wake up and regret leaving his wife sooner or later. The 50s couple divorce is just too realistic in that sense.
  • I was also quite shocked that the 40s wife judged U Ram who is a 12 year old boy just because of his father. I have no words.
  • Also, can't believe they actually made the Sa Hyun's parents have a marital crisis before the 40s wife found out her husband is cheating
    Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

He more upset, the child will be getting 2 grandma   :mrgreen:

Halabeoji, be patience please. So hot tempered laaa you!:bashful:

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote gifs! Thanks!
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

I will be so happy once he meets Song Won and will do a 180 when he realizes how nice she is.

I think the teaser showed that 4 of them having dinner/lunch together and BHR come to see them in the private room in the restaurant. Not sure either it's real or just PSH's imagination

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

According to SW it was unintentional sin. Sorry, what? Can someone explain me how it's possible? They both are adults, they both were sober. It's not like both of them had no choice. 

I hate, that both of them act like victims. They were "not dating", sex was "unintentional", baby is a "blessing" (of course it's a miracle to get pregnant without protection) an so on. No matter what they say, but not even that deep inside they feel, that they did nothing wrong.

And I'm seek to hear how PSH says to everyone, that they can trust him. He doesn't know the meaning of this word.

• Like 4
  • Blob 6

@joccusaid:  "i have no words for 50 husband. he already has two children. shouldn't he think about them first before trying to get another child with Nam Ga Bin."

Did he skip sex education class too! That I remember in sex education class they make you carry around a doll crying baby for a week. This love nest all must have happened during the lockdowns when stores were in short supply of toilet paper and condoms.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Now that I'm caught up with season 2, I'm still having a hard time to understand why some of you are rooting for the 30s husband and his mistress. I get it, she's repenting for her mistakes and she's had a difficult marriage but that doesn't really excuse her actions. In my opinion, the fact that she's gone through a failed marriage makes me questions her actions even more than the other mistresses. She knows the pain of being left behind. I get that she's sorry and that her situation isn't ideal for her but being sorry doesn't mean that much to the person that you hurt. Feeling apologetic doesn't take away the pain and the hurt. Wishing that you've made different choice doesn't take away the ugliness of your action. It's easy to repent and hindsight is always twenty-twenty but that doesn't make her less of a traitor and a ugly person who've made the decision to hurt another woman. Intention doesn't equal redemption.  

When it comes to the 30s husband, my opinions of him hasn't changed. He's a whiny man who always think that the grass is greener on the other side. I've seen some people blame the wife for failing to cater to his needs, but he knew who he married. He was well aware of the person his wife was before he married her but he started to blame her for not fitting into his mold of how a wife should be. Instead of having honest discussions with his wife, he turned to someone else and then blamed the wife for not recognizing his needs. He never gave the wife a chance to understand him and for some reason he made it out to be her fault. And the worst part is that he never felt sorry for hurting the wife. That's what gets under my skin. He feels guilty for not being a good son, he feels sorry for the mistress and he feels sorry for not being fully there for his unborn child. He feels sorry for everyone but the person who he intentionally hurt. And the worst part is that he's trying to justify it by blaming her for not being a good enough of a mind-reader to fit into his idea of how she should be. He's a coward and disgusting for constantly gaslighting the wife and trying to paint her as the bad guy. 

I don't really know why I keep torturing myself with this show but the only reason I'm still watching it is for the wives arc. I really hope to see them take back their fate and make these lousy men regret the day they betrayed them. I know S.Korea struggles with female-empowerment movements but I really hope the writers give these women a chance to show their strength and how you can overcome something like this. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

shouldn't he think about them first before trying to get another child with Nam Ga Bin."

He said to the doctor (Ami's father) that he was being reborn. Yeahh right... Reborn your chicken's foot! Please be responsible towards your children OK. Even they now feel angry with you, but if you still contact them, say sorry to them & keep the good term with them, sooner or later they will forgive you. Blood is thicker than water right...

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

According to SW it was unintentional sin. Sorry, what? Can someone explain me how it's possible? They both are adults, they both were sober. It's not like both of them had no choice. 

I hate, that both of them act like victims. They were "not dating", sex was "unintentional", baby is a "blessing" (of course it's a miracle to get pregnant without protection) an so on. No matter what they say, but not even that deep inside they feel, that they did nothing wrong.

And I'm seek to hear how PSH says to everyone, that they can trust him. He doesn't know the meaning of this word.

Exactly lmao. They’re trying to be saints when they’re not . Just rip the band aid and be together if you want. Doing it because it’s right won’t change anything and everyone in the mess will feel wronged. They cheated physically and now they will cheat emotionally. Just gather courage and face consequences for your actions. 

6 minutes ago, hsmz said:

He said tor the doctor (Ami's father) that he was being reborn. Yeahh right... Reborn your chicken's foot! Please be responsible toward your children OK. Even they now feel angry with you, but if you still contact them, say sorry to them & keep the good term with them, sooner or later they will forgive you. Blood is thicker than water right...

Last time I checked he was still in his fifties . Trash.

• Like 4
  • Blob 5

Well @partyon Noona, I totally agree with you. I never liked Sa Hyun's dad, but seeing his comments on SW's age is just making me angry :rage:

SW is in her early 40s, 42 I think, and it is not that late for getting pregnant. And if it is, that dude really has not right to speak like that about her age. No one here is really caring about the child, and well, if SH is greedy for wanting to be with his mistress and the woman he loves, I honestly see BHR being the same not divorcing since her parents are in Canada and not really because she loves SH. 

If SH is being manipulative, then BHR is also being the same manipulating his parents. 

I really hope Sa Hyun ends up with Song Won, and they have a healthy kid together. I really hope the baby is safe with all this madness going on. 

Also, well before any Chingu does say I am in support of Song Won since I am a guy. Nope, I am loving all the ladies here, but not all the characters being played here. The Chingus who re-watched Empress Ki would know about my love for Tanashree, but not rooting for her character. So it does not work that way for me in case some are wondering :piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Elmaas said:

Now that I'm caught up with season 2, I'm still having a hard time to understand why some of you are rooting for the 30s husband and his mistress. I get it, she's repenting for her mistakes and she's had a difficult marriage but that doesn't really excuse her actions. In my opinion, the fact that she's gone through a failed marriage makes me questions her actions even more than the other mistresses. She knows the pain of being left behind. I get that she's sorry and that her situation isn't ideal for her but being sorry doesn't mean that much to the person that you hurt. Feeling apologetic doesn't take away the pain and the hurt. Wishing that you've made different choice doesn't take away the ugliness of your action. It's easy to repent and hindsight is always twenty-twenty but that doesn't make her less of a traitor and a ugly person who've made the decision to hurt another woman. Intention doesn't equal redemption.  

And I can't understand why she believed in everything that 30s husband said. As if husbands never lie about their wives and how unhappy they are. And if she was such a great "family adviser" then they would never end like this. She still thinks that everything was "unintentional", that is why, as for me, she is not really fully sorry. 

• Blob 7

I've been a silent lurker...but I couldn't resist giving my 2cents on 30s husband situation.

The fact of the matter is that they are ill-suited for each other and should have never married. I think all of this could have been avoided if 30's couple lived together before getting married. Dating someone and living with someone are two separate things. Some personality traits and habits that you are ok with while dating becomes unbearable once you're living together. But I know living with a partner before getting married is not super common in Korea, so they were just doomed to fail.

I think everyone is also forgetting there was a point, before the husband cheated, that both he and the wife were going to ask each other for a divorce. The wife wrote him a text message and was about to send it, when she got a phone call from her parents saying someone had cancer and they were coming to visit.

The husband is wrong, but the wife is only hanging on to marriage out of pettiness. She's too concerned with her image and doesn't want to look like a failure. Regardless of the mistress, if they stay in this marriage, they will be miserable. The wife needs a husband who can challenge her, and that is not the husband.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, booksonbooks said:

I think everyone is also forgetting there was a point, before the husband cheated, that both he and the wife were going to ask each other for a divorce. The wife wrote him a text message and was about to send it, when she got a phone call from her parents saying someone had cancer and they were coming to visit.

No, before he met SW they hadn't any major problems. Cheating is not only sex.

• Confused 1

Also, I kept thinking... Writer-nim really wanna make us think deeper and deeper.

As we can see, the wives

50s wife - perfect working mom, excellent cook, very humble, kind, soft spoken, sacrifies herself & didn't rely much on her husband for house chores

Their financial status : average

Wife's flaws - she didn't make up, didn't dress up, didn't throw herself to her husband (2 years+ without sex).

Husband fed up with his marriage life, lied & cheats

40s wife - almost perfect working mom, very elegant, well dress up, excellent cook, always spoil her husband.

Their financial status : richy rich

Wife's flaws - too trusting her husband, had unsolved feelings with her own mother, too quick to judge (poor U-ram), so perfectionist & so strict towards their daughter

Being a psychologist, I guess maybe the husband also having some mental problem. If not why he cheats. So having a double life or maybe we can call it, triple life, make him thinks himself, he's still "in the market" as he's now involved with young lady & his feeling kept inside with his own step mother. So crazy this man.

30s wife - a career woman, full of charisma, pretty, dress well, the most elegant among the three ladies, never spoil her husband, firm with her decision to stay childless

Wife's flaw - never wants to be a housewife, always spend time outside, always make her husband feel hurt

Their financial status : husband's family is super rich

Being a maknae in the family, the husband always demands the attentions but that's the one that wife can't give. He was very madly in love with her and he practically the one who chased her before, but after honeymoon phase was over, he realized that he wanted a wife just like his mother, which his wife is not. Along the way, he met "unofficial counselor" who always give advise to him regarding his marriage. After always spend time together & he then cheats on his wife and now they having a baby together.

I guess writer-nim wants us to think about - what, why and how people cheats happened rather than say, "yeahhh, all cheaters are b*&t4rd!"

In my opinion, she wanna show the real deal of marriage couple & how they deal with the cheats.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4