[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

1 minute ago, Green Chilli said:

As long as husband stays unhappy and mistress with mistress tag and child as an illegitimate child , no winning for mistress how ever much she crows 

Good then for the goddess to torture him slowly and slowly then let him die unhappy in that unhappy house. Suicide maybe? Like the goddess, she can't handle her anger that's why she try to hurt anybody who hurt her. Then for the unhappy person? They also fragile. But as I have no idea what the WRITER-NIM has prepared for the 30s couple remaining 8 episodes, what can I say.... I have no power for her to change her storyline tho... 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, hsmz said:

Good then for the goddess to torture him slowly and slowly then let him die unhappy in that unhappy house. Suicide maybe? Like the goddess, she can't handle her anger that's why she try to hurt anybody who hurt her. Then for the unhappy person? They also fragile. But as I have no idea what the WRITER-NIM has prepared for the 30s couple remaining 8 episodes, what can I say.... I have no power for her to change her storyline tho... 

you are forgetting she can an an affair too if she really needs a man ...

once the miserable husband dies with his own unhappiness , she gets her revenge and then she can move on . Her pride will be salvaged as that is only thing that is left.

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Anyone else think that the sound engineer is charming? He's not classically handsome, but isn't there something quite likeable about him? :kiss_wink:

@joccu @ktcjdrama @agenth @confusedheart326 @Lmangla and everyone else

@Ameera Ali I won't ask you, my twin, because he has no abs :joy:

He has no abs? Then he's automatically off my list!

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

you are forgetting she can an an affair too if she really needs a man ...

once the miserable husband dies with his own unhappiness , she gets her revenge and then she can move on . Her pride will be salvaged as that is only thing that is left.

Yeah, I don't have any energy left to continue to reply to you. And yeahhhh, I hope writer-nim will make the husband die, ends all his unhappiness and make the wife widow. So she can go out drinking, clubbing, happy happy whenever she wants, with anybody that she wants and even can snatch the ring from the mistress if she wants. He is the cheater  husband after all right? So, he deserves what he should deserves. *nodding*

I will give this trophy to the goddess because she finally wins

DlvABuV.gif

Edited by Emily Bett
Please do not try to bypass the swear filter by using alternative spellings.
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Why do you think that it's the wife's to look after a cheating husbands happiness? 

20 minutes ago, Elmaas said:

I don't understand why some of you want BHR to show sympathy towards someone who cheated with her husband. She's not crazy, she's just dealing with a mistress, good-for-nothing husband and PIL who keep gaslighting her in every turn. The PIL keep telling her that everything's fine and that she should focus on her marriage while they're cosying up to the mistress behind her back. 

Everyone in her life right now are making her seem the guilty part while her husband CHEATED and got another woman pregnant. He gave that woman a promise ring, introduced her to his parents, made his mother promise to buy his mistress a house and basically made her the second wife. Is she supposed to be all dandy and happy about that? Seriously?

For all of you who are blaming BHR for holding onto her dead marriage, why aren't you placing equal blame on the husband? He's the one who keeps telling his wife one thing and his mistress another thing. He's the one who's supposedly in-love with the mistress but is planing on having a freaking baby with his wife. Like what kind of piece of trash for a husband does that?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, PSH is an emotionally stunted man-child who can't make any decision on his own. If he's not into his wife anymore then start the divorce-process already.  He's trash and I really, really hope that BHR sees him for what he is and dumps his sorry RickRoll'D.  

And he’s got to be holding his wife while trying to make a baby with her why would he EVEN be trying for a baby with her

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Elmaas said:

Why do you think that it's the wife's to look after a cheating husbands happiness? 

Yeah, she shouldn't. Just let him die or kill him, better. 

Writer-nim, you likely have killed some of important characters in your past drama, is the lawyer will be getting the same fate? 

tenor.gif?itemid=4298847

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

The moment that thug swung her hands at PSH in front of his parents was the moment that marriage ended. ISTG if my brother or sister in law did that, the sun wouldn't set before we call the elders, ask for return of the wedding gifts and dissolve the marriage according to our customs. 30s wife may be in pain because of the affair, but nope, nopety nope!

I'll applaud the Writernim for showing abusive women characters. Most abusive characters are male, it's good to see bad women too.

I smell a season three.....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 7

I don't think I can watch any more of Sung Hoon's dramas. Lawddd his character here...just ruins it for me. 

Also I can't shake the feeling that PSH might be infertile and the mistress' baby isn't his. Like they keep on showing BHR taking pregnancy tests but to no avail. There must be a reason why...I feel like it's foreshadowing either that or BHR might move on with Dong Ma and get pregnant quickly. I mean this is a makjang after all.

Edited by Jcanqueen12
More to add
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Yeah, she shouldn't. Just let him die or kill him, better. 

She should've blasted his sorry cheating behind and manipulative mistress all over the net and let the whole house burn down to the ground. He got the balls to cheat and get another woman pregnant then he should have the balls to be responsible for his own happiness. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@partyon I don't know about charming but he has that something. Maybe it is bc he's so private. :biubiu:

Really stable.  He is the most sane and honest man in this drama. 

the engineer brother is really full of himself.  

Well the stepmom took another step to becoming more creepier than she already is! 

thank good the 40's wife found out that her husband is a scum. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

The moment that thug swung her hands at PSH in front of his parents was the moment that marriage ended. ISTG if my brother or sister in law did that, the sun wouldn't set before we call the elders, ask for return of the wedding gifts and dissolve the marriage according to our customs. 30s wife may be in pain because of the affair, but nope, nopety nope!

I'll applaud the Writernim for showing abusive women characters. Most abusive characters are male, it's good to see bad women too.

I smell a season three.....

I hope not!!!! Netflix hasn't green lighted a season 3. I'm tired of this writer. Her "makjangness" needs to go. Have people here fuming at each other lol. 

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Lfd said:

And he’s got to be holding his wife while trying to make a baby with her why would he EVEN be trying for a baby with her

EXACTLY. There's nothing redeemable about him and his mistress. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

Well the stepmom took another step to becoming more creepier than she already is! 

Then.. we will see she try to dance to the moon with Seo Ban's photo later???? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@partyon Noona, Seo Ban is still the mystery guy of this drama. I am glad that he is getting some more screen time here and we are not seeing him in random scenes like we did in last season. 

I do agree with @joccu Chingu that it could be because he is the only sane, stable and at the same quite private person. 

He does seem to be a good guy too. That's why I no longer call him "Shady PD Dude" :loolz:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

I hope not!!!! Netflix hasn't green lighted a season 3. I'm tired of this writer. Her "makjangness" needs to go. Have people here fuming at each other lol. 

What I wouldn't give to actually see the writer bring in more makjang into this drama :joy:

When we heard who the writer was, @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl and I had high hopes for this drama.

We had theories.... GREAT theories, to be honest, about birth secrets and body swaps, and what not.

Did we see any of those theories materialize?

:evilelmo:

No. :unamused:

We're left with a drama with barf factor 10 and we're forced to FF at least a third of each episode in order to not fall asleep.

:crybaby:

• LOL 9