[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

55 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Here comes our cutie Dong Fang Qing Cang...

I'm rewatching now... anyone here doing the same?

@SC2019 @leo2020 @ElleSor @jadore1

I'm still reading the blog you've shared:D, it's so much fun). 

Will definitely rewatch in the nearest future - when I have enough spare time to enjoy it calmly, hehe. 

OMG, the video is adorable, our "Orchid Dong Fang" stole the show))):fullofhearts:.

I now think the drama will go down in history as iconic. And I can't stop praising their acting). 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2041703420

Has anyone watched the anime? Does it have a better ending?

Didn't have time to watch it yet...

Btw, why is this forum so quiet? Thought the drama was explosive...

I heard anime is good, and actually there are people who preferred anime). Not sure if it's subbed though. There are some post re anime on Twitter, however I haven't seen anything related to it's ending. 

Spoiler

I spent practically all my free time on yt (and other social media) surfing for new videos/bts/music. And also buried under the amount of work I have now:crazy:. I even don't have time to start any new drama after this one:)

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, 杨过是大哥哥 said:

Not specifically this drama , but the next round of TV broadcast rules will rule out such shows in the future.  No more idol or "beautiful man" .

Meaning ? No more xianxia? All of the ML are pretty in real life...

CTO

Btw, did you all read that there's a special side story coming up to make up for their ending? 

@jadore_1 @SC2019 @leo2020 @ElleSor

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Dang why is this more intense than the drama itself?

Bcs they made these scenes shorter in the drama, and combined different shooting angles to make the scene. For example for the bridge kiss we see a close-up bts, but they used wider shooting angle for most of the scene. A number of yt comments I've seen insist they tried to avoid people calling it too vulgar. I strongly believe, after watching tonns of kissing scenes bts, there is 0% vulgar there:fullofhearts:.

34 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Btw, did you all read that there's a special side story coming up to make up for their ending? 

@jadore_1 @SC2019 @leo2020 @ElleSor

Nope!!! I haven't!!! OMG, that's for real?!!!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@Wuzetian nope, I haven't read that, is it confirmed or just rumours?

A whole bunch of rules from the authorities (whether enforced or not don't know yet), e.g.

• costumes must be authentic to the period they feature, i.e. Ming dynasty must feature Ming dynasty costumes, no  fictionalised costumes.
  • Idols are not allowed to be casted as lead actors 
  • Military dramas cannot feature romance, too beautiful actors (too much plastic surgery) cannot be featured in military or police drama
  • Celebrities are not allowed to use English/foreign names. (which is why Li Jia Qi reverted to her original name, instead of the name she adopted --> La Mu Yang Zi, the actress who played The Legendary Life of Queen Lau, as it sounded Japanese, with four parts)
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1